[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When are nu-smarks going to smarten up and realize that BIG RATINGS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: VinceRusso.jpg (251KB, 777x437px) Image search: [Google]
VinceRusso.jpg
251KB, 777x437px
When are nu-smarks going to smarten up and realize that BIG RATINGS RUSSO was always right; that, stories and characters are the most important thing in wrestling?
>>
>highest rated segment of The Attitude Era was a WWF World Title match

Russo literally can't tell a story even when given the book.
>>
>>1833200
wouldn't have drawn shit if the match didn't have good characters and a story to it
>>
>>1833188
They will never understand because all those queers were born in 1997
>>
>>1833200
That was completely because of the story but i know you don't know that. 18+
>>
>>1833256
I think you mean the 80s and early-mid 90s
>>
>>1833208
>>1833268
A character that Russo didn't create vs. A character that even the portrayer didn't like? Brilli.
>>
>>1833277
Russo wrote the storylines that got the audience invested
>>
>>1833791
Explains why his WCW & TNA stints were such rousing successes.

Vic Venom is a hack.
>>
>>1833821
He was in complete control at TNA for a very short period of time, in WCW for about few months and ratings actually increased until he was sent home and ratings fell again. In WWF he didn't have to worry about backstage politics and wrestlers using creative control and other nonsense, like in WCW. Vince McMahon had his back 100%.
>>
>>1833832
But I thought that the reason Russo couldn't push Double J as hard in the WWF is because Austin refused to work with him?

>didn't have to worry about backstage politics
>in 1997 WWF
>>
>>1833834
>didn't have to worry about backstage politics
>in 1997 WW

There is a difference being a wrestler in the locker room and being a head writer under Vince McMahons wing.
>>
>>1833832
If he was so great they would have let him stay in control of TNA. Simple. Guy was shit. Lucked out with some decent stuff. Couldn't replicate the results in another show and was kicked. The fact he pushed for it to be called TNA is a constant stain of his failure. Shame Based Baldy didn't get to buy the company and rename it.
>>
>>1833849
The reason he didn't get to stay in control at TNA was because Hogan/Bischoff happened.
>>
>>1833821
The ratings started going straight up again in late 2000-2001 before WWE bought them out.

TNA had their highest ratings with Russo.
>>
File: Smile Not Found.png (299KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
Smile Not Found.png
299KB, 576x432px
>>1833844
Yeah, because there's no way a wrestler being selfish and petty would fuck over the almighty Vince right?
>>
>>1833861
>late 2000-2001 before WWE bought them out.

Hey, whaddya know, right after Russo got sent home.
>>
>>1833862
u missed the point. Russo didn't have to walk on eggshells in the WWF.
>>
>>1833906
>dealing with back-against-the-wall desperate McMahon

Are you absolutely sure?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.