[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Raw main eventers are so bad that wymen main event. That's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: RAW-WV-e1437556749634.jpg (62KB, 660x399px) Image search: [Google]
RAW-WV-e1437556749634.jpg
62KB, 660x399px
Raw main eventers are so bad that wymen main event.

That's what happens when you choose Roman Reigns as face of the brand, isn't it?
>>
File: Nxt_womens_champ.png (267KB, 598x278px) Image search: [Google]
Nxt_womens_champ.png
267KB, 598x278px
>everyone who's held this championship is better than Romannetty
>>
It was a good match. Smackdown has a deeper Women's division but Raw has the two best in the company in Sasha and Charlotte.

I was at the show; Sasha is over as fuck and Charlotte is too with fans over the age of 15.
>>
>>1833191
Asuka isn't the first NXT women's champion, anon.
>>
>>1833210
>Sasha
>better than anyone
kek
>>
>>1833211
Yeah, and she's not the only one better than Ramen.

Couldn't figure that out by yourself?
>>
File: 1474416109249.jpg (59KB, 500x456px) Image search: [Google]
1474416109249.jpg
59KB, 500x456px
>>1833210
>sasha and charlotte are the best in the company
>>
>>1833179
Roman reigns is the us title holder while Kevin mcfat is the universal champion.

>the city of you
>>
>>1833179

The match was cool for the most part.

Except when Sasha tried to kill Charlotte by not catching her, so herself doesn't look so bad with all these botches. That was an absolute dick move.
>>
>>1833179
roman reigns is based though
>>
>>1833230
Maybe she took protips from Miz
>>
>>1833221
She is. The rest are all shitters besides Charlotte
>>
>>1833230
Charlotte deserved it for almost breaking Sasha's neck at Summerslam. Both of them are unsafe cunts that have no business in a ring.
>>
>>1833241
>Charlotte best of anything

She's the weakest of the 4 Horsewomen by far m8
>>
>>1833223
By all means, tell me which women in WWE right now are better than Sasha and Charlotte. Don't say Becky 'Still Can't Cut a Promo' Lynch.
>>
>>1833249
that's becketty
>>
>>1833251
>tell me the ones except ones I don't like
What's the point? You're just going to disagree with whatever he says
>>
File: laffin.gif (2MB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
laffin.gif
2MB, 450x253px
>>1833210
> Raw has the two best in the company in Sasha and Charlotte
>>
>>1833259
>he

I think you meant "I."

>Becky better than Charlotte or even Sasha

lmfao. IWC internet super-smarking at its finest.
>>
>>1833251
bayley is the worst
>>
>Roman Reigns
>face of the brand
>the state of smarks
>>
>>1833291
No, I meant he. Stop being so butthurt that others disagree with you.
>>
>>1833291
>Sasha isn't an internet darling

Fucker do you even know what you're trying to say here?
>>
>>1833325
I'm saying that saying Becky is better than Charlotte or Sasha is contrarian smark behavior given that she hasn't done anything to prove it. I keep asking how is Becky better than those two and no one seems to be able to answer, just deflect over and over.
>>
>>1833373
Unstoppable is the best women's match NXT has ever had that didn't feature Asuka.

For one.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.