[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It saddens me to think that these 3 guys would never get over

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

It saddens me to think that these 3 guys would never get over in today's wrestling because of smark cancer
>>
>>1832586
Steve is still pretty over.
Because he's a nice dude, and an all Time G.O.A.T.
>>
>>1832586
Sting would, because in his prime he was a decent worker.
Goldberg always sucked, and would basically be Ryback if he were to debut today.
Hogan's gimmick simply wouldn't work today. He is basically a worst version of Cena.
>>
>le can't wrestle for shit balding racist-
>le facepaint spooky man
>le feed me more man
>>
>that picture

The day wrestling died.
>>
>>1832586
Jewberg had good booking.
Sting would still get over.
Hogan had the capacity to get over with smarks if he wrestled like he did in Japan.
>>
>>1832586
Why don't wrestlers look like that anymore?
>>
Sting had great gimmicks, a cool look, and was a good worker, he'd be fine.

Goldberg was booked perfectly and played the role of unstoppable powerhouse to a T, he would be fine.

Hogan was the master of working the crowd, he would get over (much like Enzo is over today) but he wouldn't be the biggest fish in the pond.
>>
File: BTFO.png (417KB, 593x464px) Image search: [Google]
BTFO.png
417KB, 593x464px
>>1832623
Idk, a certain "superstar"'s rise to the top set the new standard?
>>
>>1832623
Fluoride in the water is killing testosterone and making men not look like men. Alex Jones told me.
>>
File: IMG_2741.jpg (66KB, 631x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2741.jpg
66KB, 631x480px
>>1832636
>>
>>1832593
>>1832600
>>1832607
>>1832625
>OH MY GOD HE ONLY HAS 3 MOVES
>BOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>1832586

Sting would be even bigger.
Hogan would get over, if Enzo could, any guy able to work the crowds can. Although the main event spot would be a lot harder to reach, he still could make it, depending on who else is there.
Goldberg would be fucked, but maybe with the support of kids and anti-smarks he could reach the main event scene like Roman did.
>>
>>1832602

18+
>>
>>1832671
so?
>>
>le smark boogeyman

C
U
C
K
>>
>>1832631
based wolfcuck
>>
File: 1441069673765.jpg (143KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1441069673765.jpg
143KB, 640x640px
>>1832746
>t. cuck
>>
>>1832772
>John Cena meets Gruntilda
>>
>smarks didn't exist in the 90s

18+ Fedoramen, 18+
>>
>>1832631
>the state of nWoWolfcuck
>>
None of them drew a dime. Because if they did, WCW would still be alive today.
>>
Why do people like Sting?
He only had good matches with Flair, couldn't cut a promo, wasn't very tall and wasn't really any big.
>>
>smark fatasses ITT talking about le workrate

kys idiots. You've ruined wrestling.
>>
>>1833577
>He only had good matches with Flair,

But that's wrong.

>>1833600
You gonna cwyyy?
>>
>>1832910
Were they as vocal and as SJW-like as today? 18+ yourself.
>>
>>1832724
>with the support of kids and anti-smarks he could reach the main event scene like Roman did
You don't actually believe this is what put Roman on the top, right? I mean, kids sure, I suppose. But nobody is delusional enough to think that ANTI-smarks have ANY kind of traction as far as shaping pushes and burials... Right?
>>
>>1833761
>were smarks vocal in the 90s

Imagine being so underage you don't know what ECW crowds were like.

>>1833770
Complete ignorance of reality is what the "anti-smark" does.
>>
>>1833761
do you realize that before Hogan left WWF he was starting to get booed?
>>
>Rocky Maivia babyface
>Die Rocky Die

>le smarks in the 90s weren't vocal

The city and state of Fedoramen.
>>
>Goldberg debuts in WWE in 2003 against Rock
>Crowd is on Rock's side despite him being heel

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah smirks are ruining wraaastling

18+
>>
>Randy Savage is an egotistical, heel that cruelly mistreats his manager Elizabeth
>cheats to defeat quintessential perennial babyface Chico Santana for the IC Title
>is wildly cheered for doing so by the crowd in the Boston Garden

FUCKING MILLENNIAL SMARKS RUINING WRESTLING REEEEE WHERE'S MY HAT COLLECTION
>>
>>1833840
>>1833843
>>1833874
Are you okay lad
>>
>>1833879
I'm one of them but it doesn't show the (you).
>>
File: Capture.jpg (12KB, 397x115px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
12KB, 397x115px
>>1833879
How am I doin'? Better than >>(You).
>>
>>1833874
>Chico Santana
Is Tito, you stupid idiot
Get a clue
>>
>>1833913
>Tito Santana
Now there's a guy who ACTUALLY never drew a dime. I don't think even the Hispanic community he was there to pander to liked him.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.