[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

She's pretty fucking boring, as bad as Shinsuke. Let me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 9

She's pretty fucking boring, as bad as Shinsuke. Let me remind you, get your own sense of judgement and stop pretending to like wrestlers to look like smarks. "If I hate Asuka they'll call me a wannabe."

There is more to wrestling than Armbars and kicks. It's pathetic but even Dana Brooks look more convincing than her

He last match with Bayley was a half star out of 5 match. Overrated, over-hyped and needs to be future endeavored
>>
she and shinsuke were the final poison in nxt

they are record low draws and have sent nxt to the 10th most watched wwe network show
>>
What a shitty opinion
>>
She's my 3rd favourite wrestler in the world and there is literally nothing you can do about it
>>
Problem is nobody can believably beat her on NXT now, unless they're building up Ember Moon for it. Even then they might just have her do what Paige did and vacate it once she's called up.
>>
>>1819459
Nakamura is the biggest draw NXT has ever had. People are checking out because the product overall is fucking shit, just like the main rosters. No one person can be blamed for the decline of any of the brands.
>>
>>1819462
exactly and once ember beats her they are FUCKED same with Roode beating Shinsuke where the hell do they go from their and this cant just be us being unorignal and unable to think of an idea
>>
>>1819459
Well the Asuka fags have gone in full insecure malicious self defense mode since Peyton's return and casuals wanting Royce or Big Kay to beat Asuka for the title

I bet you these guys are from reddit who take wrestling too seriously or probably Carter upset that something else got over without him
>>1817955
>>1818639
>>1818648
>>
>>1819456
>le asuka only does kicks meme
Yeah lets ignore the missile dropkicks, suplexes, hip attacks, ankle lock, drive by dropkick. Are you one of those fat smark faggots that needs every wrestler to have 400 movez?
>>
>>1819466
if he is such a big draw why is nobody watching just because a bunch of lards sell out a t-shirt doesnt mean shit because everyone that pops up sells out shirts even fucking ARIES sold out shirts he is good real good but he isnt a fucking draw
>>
>>1819471
You're a yawn cunt and your meme is shit. Nobody cares about the aussies
>>
Have you considered seppuku OP?

>>1819469
>and this cant just be us being unorignal and unable to think of an idea

I'm pretty sure it's just 'cause you're dumb-as-fuck m8
>>
>>1819466
wrong he isnt a draw just because its bad doesnt mean a draw wont help you ignore that example: cena, lesnar, triple h the rock aka actual draws if they are on people will watch bad or good because they are so good they save the show and drive viewers back in shinsuke kills views
>>
>>1819482
>the fucking state of your run-on ramblings
>>
>>1819466
So then if nothing is currently drawing on NXMeme then how do you know he is the biggest draw they ever had?
>>
>>1819482
Brock and Cena have next to no effect on ratings. They haven't drawn in that department in years. Nobody has except Rock. The whole company is shit and nobody can reverse it. No matter who they put as champ the ratings are not going to shoot up.
>>
>>1819489
actually youre 100% right
>>
>>1819488
Well he sold out Tokyo Dome pretty consistently...
>>
>>1819493
OH FOR FUCKS SAKE PLEASE GET A CLUE

Ree.
>>
>>1819493
And Mistico was a huge draw in Mexico. We know how well that translated over here.
>>
>>1819496
>>1819477
Carter is in this thread, pretending to converse and get his shit over
>>
>>1819488
He's drawing to an extent. There would be far less interest in NXT without him there, I don't believe anyone can argue this. He's the only reason viewership isn't even worse
>>
>>1819497
>comparing Nakamura to Myzdisease "I botch what promotion I'm in" Cara

C'mon.

>>1819496
stay cucced anti-smarklet
>>
>>1819500
And how did you guess that?
>>
>>1819459
>>1819466
You guys don't get it. There are no individual draws in WWE anymore. No one guy is killing nor getting ratings. That's not how it works now. The brand is the draw, this isn't a meme. If the whole product is absolute dogshit, not even the most talented and popular guy is going to be able to do much about it. Not Lesnar, not Cena, not Nakamura.

NXT live events do fairly well. Network viewership may be down but they're still selling plenty of tickets. People want to see Nakamura, Joe, Asuka etc if they're in the area. They just don't care to wade through the stale, uninteresting episodes of the show. Ratings are simply irreversibly fucked at this point for the whole company.
>>
>>1819511
If you can't see that Nakamura is the most popular guy on NXT by a large margin I can't help you. Listen to the crowd, look at what people say online. He's the hot topic. He gets the most attention. NXT would suffer without him
>>
>>1819500
The only thing that is not drawing is Liv Morgan and Ember Moon. Smark favorite doesn't count, fullsails opinions don't count

They really need to bring in Peyton Royce, Nikki Cross, Mandy Rose and her roommate.

Billie Kay is already getting pushed to a midcard role
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UD01y5PWsRw
>>
>>1819456
Asuka and Joe are the only reasons I watch NXT
>>
>>1819526
>fullsails opinions don't count

But they're the ones going to the shows, dummy.
>>
>>1819520
>listen to the crowd
what full sail and the 15 thousand smarks that go to takeovers?

no nxt is suffering because of him
>>
>>1819456
>Dana Brooke is better than Asuka
I refuse to believe anyone on earth is this retarded. Dana can't even place a leg on the rope without fucking botching it. She is terrible and incapable of the most basic shit. I've not seen Asuka botch a single move since she arrived
>>
>>1819532
character < wrestling
>>
>>1819530
No. It's suffering because of lazy writing and a lack of actual development regarding the majority of the roster. The wrestlers are not to blame
>>
>>1819456
>making stupid assumptions
I like Asuka because she's entertaining and fun to watch, not because I'm scared of being rejected by some fatass on a forum somewhere. I've followed her since before most of these Stamford wives knew she existed. Not everyone is some fickle plastic fan. Maybe you are and that's why you project it onto others but you'd be wrong.
>>
>>1819487
Me on the right
>>
File: smooth.jpg (168KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
smooth.jpg
168KB, 1200x900px
>>1819456
>even Dana Brooks
>>
>>1819477
People are just tired of the smarks going on about Asuka. They're tired of Sasha, they're tired of Bayley. Liv Morgan is associated with "looks like Alexa with Carmella's attire"

Mandy Rose, Peyton and Billie, are kind of new to many casuals and it's exciting to see new talent getting a bit of focus

I was more over Mandy Rose than Ember Moon this week. That's the sad state of Smarks

I watch wrestling for fun. Mandy Rose is fun. Asuka is fun when she did that squash match and acted cocky afterwards. Peyton and Billie bullying Liv Morgan was entertaining.

Ember Moon was a snore. No character, nothing. Flip moves are an old thing now

So what if someone is posting Mandy, Billie, Emma, Peyton? there are 200 Asuka threads in a week and most are about fetish and sex

Lighten up, don't take wrestling too seriously and maybe if you want to "discuss" go the fuck back to /sp/ or reddit
>>
>>1819461
I don't really fucking care. Dog shit can be your favorite meal--go wild. It's still shit.
>>
>>1819548
Who are these people? What casuals? People who watch NXT are anything but casual and they largely don't give a shit about any woman who isn't Asuka or Ember
>>
Eh, Asuka's pretty decent from the two matches I've seen her have. She did shit like missile dropkicks, the octopus hold, leg holds, hip attack, backfist, triangle hold, and some other shit. Even carried Nia Jax to a decent match, which was definitely better than Bayley's.

>>1819532

She misses basic ques when she's meant to interfere in matches. Dana is shit and has no business being outside NXT at the moment, but RAW is really lacking in women.
>>
>>1819554
>they largely don't give a shit about any woman who isn't Asuka or Ember
>they largely don't give a shit about any
Well that is what is killing NXT
>>
>>1819553
>waah get your own judgement
>'I already have it, retard'
>f-fine, I don't care anyway
Lol
>>
>>1819554
The imaginary people living in his head
>>1819548
Please stop using the term casual when talking about NXT
>>
>>1819456
Don't be so insecure, anon.
>>
>>1819477
Says a fat spic who posts Kevin Nash and Stephanie McMahon posters all day
>>
>waaah, why isn't she like my indie spot monkeys
Please have sex.
>>
>>1819600
Stop trying to pretend to be a real poster carter. Stop trying to force this failed meme. Go back to your robot forum
>>
File: 1474928608822.jpg (17KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1474928608822.jpg
17KB, 200x200px
>>1819474
>"sh-sh-she doesn't just do kicks, you guys!"
>proceeds to list five extremely simple moves
>two of them are kicks and literally have the word "kick" in their name
TSHWGC.
>>
>>1819558
That was my first post in this thread. You have garbage taste.
>>
File: 1340449649217.jpg (51KB, 547x405px) Image search: [Google]
1340449649217.jpg
51KB, 547x405px
>>1819602
>>
>>1819602
The "have sex" meme has been around longer than that faggot has.
>>1819603
Why do you faggots act like move variety matters in the first place? You talked about her not being "convincing", but doing a bunch of obviously choreographed spots is the least convincing thing a wrestler can do.

Asuka can convincingly mat wrestle, which is something that literally no other woman on the current roster can do, and something most of the men can't do either. If you watch wrestling for the stupid spot monkeys that do nothing but high spots, go watch PWG or something, you stupid idiot.
>>
>>1819466
>Nakamura is the biggest draw NXT has ever had.

Objectively false. He's a proven no-draw in NXT due to NXT's low viewership.
Elsewhere he may have been (lol not really that was big mans Tana), but not in NXT.
>>
>>1819612
>The "have sex" meme has been around longer than that faggot has.
Yes but on /sp/ WWE.There were hundreds of posters who would make random WWE threads on /tv/ because /sp/ was and is the shittiest most irrelevant board on 4chan

Even /sp/ realized it was a shitty meme and distanced itself away from it. Most of those posters only lurk here and hate this place so doesn't matter. Have sex is now a Carter thing. Only a 12 year old on a roblox forum actually finds it funny
>>
>>1819557
What's killing NXT is that it's supposed to be developmental but they have wrestlers there that are more talented than most of the main roster.
>>
File: 1472247064851.jpg (20KB, 250x238px) Image search: [Google]
1472247064851.jpg
20KB, 250x238px
>>1819612
>"s-s-stop bullying my smark meme Asian waifu, she has a v-varied moveset!"
>struggles to name five moves and two of them are kicks (I'm not even making this up)
>"w-w-w-w-well move variety doesn't matter a-anyway!"
TSHWGC.
>>
>>1819612
>>1819619

There was a thread on happenings of 4chan and it was made fun of. So much that /sp/ refuses to accept it originated from there
>>
>>1819620
So, you think that NXT would be in a better state were it comprised of goobers who couldn't wrestle?
It wouldn't be. What's killing NXT is only 1.5 million people have the network, and only 1.5 a surprising amount probably don't even regular indulge in it's programming.
Yet they still tailor even Main Roster stuff around the notion that everyone has and watches the Network. I mean look at TJP. They brought him up as the defending babyface champion with zero characterization against a Heel who had been given some shading, and expected people to care. Who should they? He's already on the mountain-top. They should care because they watched his story unfold through the CWC, but a great deal of them probably didn't.
They need to get out of their insular mind-set because nobody else is in it thanks to the Network failing to meet their expectations.
>>
>>1819612
>Asuka can convincingly mat wrestle, which is something that literally no other woman on the current roster can do, and something most of the men can't do either. If you watch wrestling for the stupid spot monkeys that do nothing but high spots, go watch PWG or something, you stupid idiot.

Okay but Aliyah, Billie Kay, Mandy Rose, Peyton Royce aren't spot monkeys but are shat on by you guys because of no indie credits? Heck Peyton is heavily endorsed by Asuka, Becky Lynch, Bayley
>>
>>1819603
>>1819622
>trying to force TSHWGC

Filtered
>>
>>1819629
Peyton and Billie were in the indies, idiot.

Aliyah and Mandy are developmental.

And I'm not sure where you got this phantom idea that people are shitting on them.
>>1819622
I never claimed she has a "varied moveset."
>>
>>1819620
That doesn't even make sense.
>>
>>1819626
>What's killing NXT is only 1.5 million people have the network, and only 1.5 a surprising amount probably don't even regular indulge in it's programming.
You'd be surprised how many people keep up with things through the Youtube channel and pirating.
>>
File: smug-pepe.jpg (15KB, 199x199px) Image search: [Google]
smug-pepe.jpg
15KB, 199x199px
>>1819633
Engage in bathing.
Partake in weightlifting.
Obtain a hint.
>>
>>1819655
That's true, but the Youtube channel is pretty much just glimpses, and your average person probably wouldn't delve into pirating/illegal streams – they'd just get the Network.
And the WWE is moving towards hinging itself on viewers being completely invested in their going-ons like they're hooked up to an IV drip of shit.
>>
>>1819646
Are you retarded?

Asuka, for example, is the most talented female performer on the entire roster, by a ridiculous margin. But instead of wrestling the upper end of that roster, that could be presented in such a way that they make semi-convincing opponents for her, she's wrestling the lower end of that roster, which consists of sluts WWE just picked up from modeling competitions and low profile indie wrestlers with little to no build-up.

NXT really is no place for the likes of Asuka, Samoa Joe, Nakamura, Bobby Roode, etc.
>>
File: M9hF2kA.jpg (534KB, 2136x3216px) Image search: [Google]
M9hF2kA.jpg
534KB, 2136x3216px
>>1819663
NXT really is no place for the likes of Asuka, Samoa Joe, Nakamura, Bobby Roode, etc.
The Full Meme smark cancer center is precisely where they belong.
>>
>>1819656
Okay I'll honest I smiled
>>
File: big cuck.jpg (49KB, 541x520px) Image search: [Google]
big cuck.jpg
49KB, 541x520px
>>1819667
Can you imagine the actual butt-devastation they'd endure if all their world-traveled vets that pander to them and tell them they're the hottest brand in wrestling got called up, and they were left with Cucker Knight and Hugo Knox every week?
>>
>>1819645
There is one guy who keeps spamming "fuck off with the aussie bullshit" I am assuming that is one guy Carter? Considering he hates anything that gets popular

Same guy appeared in Becky Lynch threads, Eli Drake threads, Sienna threads. Saying the exact same thing "stop forcing this" I'm assuming it's Carter a little butthurt?
>>
>>1819663
>still not knowing why traveled vets are there

>>1819669
Tucker Knight is awesome, fuck you.
>>
>>1819663
I know this is a troll post but
Experienced wrestlers like Joe, Roode, Asuka are there to groom the newer talent before moving on the the main roster. The whole televised and PPV thing NXT does is actually a good way to get newer wrestlers and overly Indie ones accustomed to WWE style programming.

You need young guys feuding with seasoned veterans. NXT is a development territory
>>
>>1819698
Shut up Paul.
>>
>>1819699
You see, this is the reality era. Your stoopid undertaker gimmicks, boogeymans and demons from hell don't work here anymore. That's what makes finn balor different. His demon is not some flashy supernatural being, it's a focus of his energy, an alter ego of mental fortification. That he channels and unleashes hell on his opponent. You're not allowed to hav fun kid, sit down shut up and embrace reality!
>>
Who is No Way Jose? Someone please tell me.
>>
>>1819699
You know somebody is BTFO when they resort to "[wrestler]" posting.

Joe was specifically hired for a player-coach role, you ding-dong.
>>
>>1819456
Literal shit taste with a shitty opinion. Asuka isn't even the best but you would have to be mentally handicapped to think dana was better then her.
>>
>>1819738
Hi Paul!
>>
File: Is that an Owens.jpg (531KB, 1962x1964px) Image search: [Google]
Is that an Owens.jpg
531KB, 1962x1964px
>>1819738
>you ding-dong.

What
>>
>>1819456
>stop pretending to like wrestlers
How dare I like what I like?!
>>
>>1819766
>?!
>>
>>1819767
huh/
>>
>>1819670
>le carter boogeyman
The state of the cucks on this board, blaming every opinion they don't like on a fictional entity
>>
>>1819670
>popular
>the aussie shitters
KEK. the voices in your head and you doesn't mean they're popular. literal mental illness
>>
>>1820498
Peyton is everybody's Waifu even if they don't know it yet.
>>
>>1819603
>moving the goalposts this hard
Who said the moves had to be complex? She objectively does more than kicks, little triggliot
>>
>>1819723
A jobber with an over intro.
>>
>>1819456
Let me remind you, learn what the words you use as epic memes actually mean so you don't look retarded.
>>
>>1819476
You literally just said Aries is a draw before you said Aries isn't a draw. You don't know what a draw is.
>>
SHE'S FAT
>>
>>1819476
cuz smarks watch through illegal streaming
>>
>>1819459
>sea of nakamura shirts at takeover
>not a draw
>>
>>1819669
>someone saved my image manip.
bless you, anon
>>
>>1819456
Asuka is the most skilled female wrestler in all of WWE. All of the other women just do spot feasts without any actual mat wrestling.
>>
>>1819507
You do realize Mistico was the biggest draw in the world for like 3 years right?
>>
>>1820880
But he's only lost twice...

>>1820918
Not too bright, are you?

>>1822250
If you'd read the post I was replying to you'd already know the answer.
Thread posts: 95
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.