[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Good bye WhatCulture. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBU HSy2FYQw

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 10

File: WhatCulture.png (56KB, 646x220px) Image search: [Google]
WhatCulture.png
56KB, 646x220px
Good bye WhatCulture.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBUHSy2FYQw
>>
>>1817392
But those exclusive lists, though.

This ain't gonna reach FineBros tier hatred but it should definitely be enough to remind them what the YouTube audience is like.
>>
>viral marketing
>>
>>1817392
Don't even watch WhatCulture anymore, but I dropped a solidarity downvote because I enjoy pointless witchhunts wrapped in hysteria.
>>
They have to pay for their shit wrestling show somehow.
>inb4 bankruptcy
>>
>>1817405
This
>>
>>1817405
I just want the How WWE Should Have Booked/Should Book.
>>
>>1817392
>Please be assured, there will be absolutely no reduction in content for free users on the Youtube channel

>Then they cut new list videos like "10 best wrestlers on the world today"
>>
>>1817421
And exclusives How WWE Should Have Booked/Should Book videos
>>
>>1817426
AWESOME :O
>>
>>1817414
Have to admit, that sort of tripe is what made me subscribe to them in the first place. Then the leddit/smark pandering came, then they introduced a bunch of obnoxious assholes to the show then they started an equally obnoxious wrestling show to get their obnoxious personalities over while selling tickets to obnoxious fans.
>>
>>1817414
>>1817435
this
>>
>>1817435
>>1817444
It's a shame because now you have to paid for the How WWE Should Have Booked and How WWE Should Book videos.
>>
>>1817435
That sort of tripe is also what made them hire Blampied. You can see him do the exact same shit on his old channel, The Posh Guy Who Likes Wrestling.

Well, that and being part of a successful comedy troupe probably.
>>
Their next video is 10 Times WWE Threw Money Down The Drain, first line is "Not everything's a sound investment."

It's too perfect.
>>
File: kek.png (53KB, 1027x264px) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
53KB, 1027x264px
>In 10 WWE crimes CM Punk got away with, Adam mentions that UFC 203 is coming up in a month, so some videos are old.

>Some videos are old.

LOL
O
L
>>
>>1817533
Well, I mean they did say that you're not missing out and that they're not taking away shit from the regular channel, so shouldn't people be happy about this then?

I mean you gotta pick. Either it's totally great and worth the money or it's not taking away from the free shit.

I bet Pacitti isn't loving it right now, though.
>>
File: WhatCultureExtra.png (2MB, 1263x889px) Image search: [Google]
WhatCultureExtra.png
2MB, 1263x889px
This is what you got with WhatCulture Extra
>>
>>1817547
>10 Most Depressing Songs Of All Time
Why is that there? Is it to set the mood?

Other than that it seems pretty well balanced in terms of "if you really want more of this you can have it for a couple bucks but if you don't then the free shit is still fine".
>>
I can't even fathom the type of obsessed person that would pay money for clickbait lists about wrestling.
>>
>>1817555
The WCPW iPPV's is really what's going to have to sell this and what its going to be about, IMO.
>>
>>1817392
They just made a video doing damage control for WWE's shit ratings, right?
>>
>>1817554
>How WWE Should Have Booked Damien Sandow
>Adams Pipebomb: An Intro To NJPW
>11 Things That Killed The Attitude Era
>10 WWE Crimes CM Punk Tottaly Got Away With

These videos are ok but... $7 for that? They can put that shit on Youtube, the only thing that should be exclusive is WCPW.
>>
Coming soon

>Top 10 ways WhatCulture killed their channel
>>
>>1817566
It's just a bonus for the people that do sub for WCPW I guess.

Really my favorite part is that people hate that Andrew guy so much that some videos featuring him is a downside. Wonder how that guy feels.
>>
>>1817392
> not taking any content away
>here is a list of planned exclusive videos

The state of whatculture.
>>
>>1817566
That's almost the price of the WWE Network.
>>
>>1817595
They mean they're not reducing the amount of content available for free but producing additional content for the premium, as one does with additional funds.

This has of course never worked on youtube or been understood by the crowd.
>>
>>1817392
I knew it was all downhill after it stopped being just Blampied and Pacitti.
>>
>>1817547
>>1817612
>How WWE Should Have Booked Damien Sandow
>ADDITIONAL, NEW AND EXCLUSIVE CONTENT!
>>
>>1817619
Do you not understand what the word "amount" means?

Do you expect them to just make copies of the same videos available on the free channel or something?
>>
>>1817566

I agree about using WCE as an exclusive platform for WCPW. Feel like that would justify the $7/month.

I'm not too heated over it. I like WhatCulture, they're fine. The content they output is entertaining to some degree, and as long as they – for the most part – continue putting out what they out out now for content, then all the power to them.

It's their channel. They can do whatever they want.
>>
>>1817392
why would anyone pay money to get extra clickbait?
>>
>>1817547
How they should have booked Sandow is the one thing I have some interest in seeing, I wonder if anyone will be arsed to host that shit on DailyMotion.
>>
>>1817629
If you want to watch their pay per views it's a fair deal.

I don't, so it's just lost potential content for me.

wankers.
>>
>>1817628
It's been bothering me that they're no longer posting livestreams of them watching the PPVs, but only cuts of it. I assume those streams might be come a WCE thing, potentially even for the weekly shows?
>>
>>1817632

Since they're going to be doing it for the weekly shows, based on the success of those, I wouldn't be surprised if they did PPV livestreams.
>>
>>1817630
>Damien Sandow loses against John Cena like in real life
>Sandow vs Del Rio vs Cena at Survivor Series
>Sandow loses again
>He becomes the new RAW General Manager just like William Regal
>He feud against CM Punk at the Royal Rumble just like Kane
>He feud against Daniel Bryan before Wrestlemania and loses a Beard vs Beard Match at RAW
>He lost the Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal at Wrestlemania XXX
>He feud with Ziggler and finally loses in a General Manager vs Career Match
>He start a tag team with The Miz just like in real life
>They have a match at Extreme Rules 2015 and Sandow wins
>Sandow vs Daniel Bryan for the IC Title, Sandow loses
>>
>>1817640
That sounds absolutely terrible, but thanks for the write-up.
>>
>>1817640
Christ that sounds dreadful
>>
File: megushock.png (283KB, 466x414px) Image search: [Google]
megushock.png
283KB, 466x414px
>>1817640
What the fuck that's fucking terrible.
How did they managed to do worse than actual WWE?
>WCPW
Oh.
>>
>>1817645
>>1817646
>>1817648
I feel like a lot of the videos might have been videos that didn't "make the bar" to be on the regular channel and the big attraction is the iPPVs. Thus the Andrew videos being there.
>>
>>1817547
Who the FUCK doesn;t know that Nia and Rock are '''''''''''''related'''''''''''?
>>
>>1817655
Yeah, it's just the dumpster and the PPVs right now.

Not worth the money to me
>>
>>1817664
WWE told people for ages that Roman is the Rock's cousin, so the Rock would be related to him and the Usos, but they never mentioned Nia as related to Roman or the Usos, so if you only listen to the WWE the family relations are completely different.
>>
>>1817664
Nia is one of the few people that's ACTUALLY related to The Rock, unlike Roman, Rikishi, Umaga, the Usos and all that jazz that are all just made up islandeers mumbo jumbo related.
>>
>>1817677
The streams and PPVs is really what oughta carry it, but I'm sure that'll all be piratable if you don't need to see it live.
>>
>>1817640
This is so bad that it just makes me wonder, how SHOULD WWE have booked Sandow? I mean, after breaking away from The Miz, when he was white hot, I have no idea where they could've gone from there, I'd imagine it should have started with him upsetting Big Show and winning the meaningless Memorial Battle Royal, at least.
>>
>>1817685
>upsetting the Big Show
No. Big Show has been treated like shit enough, and he gets upset real easy too, and they keep exploiting that aswell.

Big Show deserves a glorious final run where he kicks massive ass because he is like the nicest guy in the world. None of that Shaq shit.
>>
>>1817697
Well, yeah, but with the power of hindsight, I can see that winning that Battle Royal did Show NOTHING, as that usually does.

They should probably retire that match, honestly.
>>
>>1817405
>downvote
>>>/r/eddit
>>
>>1817715
I think he means a Youtube "dislike", friend.
>>
>>1817715
Sure, because downvote and dislike are soooooo different.
>>
>>1817399
>Brand new episodes of Adam's Pipebomb

That was free now you pay. Sorry adam this seems a bit bullshit.

But whatever I'm still gonna watch your shit free so I guess it doesn't really matter. Plus you ain't the first site to be foing this i guess.

Escapist, screw attack.
>>
>>1817822
Giant Bomb, but they did it right by cultivating a personal cult of dicksuckers on their own, seperate site where they could make them more and more attached first and make it visible to others that you were a subscriber and better than them and throw all kinds of features intended to make them invested in their little circlejerk community at them.

The big mistake is doing this on Youtube.
>>
File: image_0.png (60KB, 646x220px) Image search: [Google]
image_0.png
60KB, 646x220px
>>1817392
>>
Remember when all they did was release Top 10s which were easy to kill a couple of minutes with? This smark fantasy booking bullshit is just autistic.
>>
>we want the Observer audience
>>
>>1817841
New signing for WCPW: Dave Meltzer
>>
File: IMG_2464.jpg (190KB, 945x945px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2464.jpg
190KB, 945x945px
I'd sub just to not see any videos with Suzy. Jesus Christ how can someone have a voice that awful?
>>
File: 1475132219470.gif (1MB, 200x112px) Image search: [Google]
1475132219470.gif
1MB, 200x112px
>>1817392
MFW they make millions off this
>>
>>1817844
I would pay money to see Meltzer throwing around and squashing all these pencil-necked """"personalities""""
>>
>>1817906
>Millions
C'mon now.
>>
>>1817624
>Do you expect them to just make copies of the same videos available on the free channel or something?

You mean make videos for their channel like they have been doing for forever now? Yeah. Please leave, WC no one will miss you.
>>
>>1817547
>11 things that killed the attitude era
damn I want to see this.
>>
>>1817966
>1.The combined factors. (from 11 to 2)
>2.The Austin heel turn.
>3.The story concluded. (Steve Austin defeated Mr.McMahon, The Rock becomes the People Champion, Mick Foley overcome the odds and Triple H was champion)
>4.Overbooking. (Too much, too many turns, too many run in, etc.)
>5.The Triple H injury.
>6.The Rock goes to Hollywood.
>7.The Invasion.
>8.The downfall of WCW.
>9.The distraction of the XFL.
>10.The burden of Smackdown!. (Something like overbooking or some shit like that)
>11.The change from gimmicks to wrestling. (The change of gimmicks like Stone Cold to something more wrestling related like Kurt Angle or Eddie Guerrero)
>>
>TOP 10 Best Wrestlers In The World Today by Adam Blampied.

>1. Shinsuke Nakamura
>2. AJ Styles (BIG MATCH AJ)
>3. Brock Lesnar (Le Suplex City XDDDD)
>4. Kazuchika Okada
>5. Seth Rollins (The man who injures everybody)
>6. John Cena (BIG MATCH JOHN)
>7. Sami Zayn
>8. Sasha Banks ("Best female wrestler in the world" KEK)
>9. Jay Lethal (WCPW XD)
>10. Ricochet (Flippy shit)

$6.99 for this shit
>>
>>1820065
THIS IS HIGH VALUE PREMIUM CONTENT
>>
>>1820074
MAGGLE!
>>
>paying for youtube garbage
>>
>>1820065
Is he retarded?
>>
Their promotion will be lucky if they last till the end of the year.
Way too cocky and have no idea what they're doing.
Plus they put themselves over more than any of the actual talent.
>>
>>1820065
I like how he's got a couple of 'indie' guys on there to pander to the hardcore crowd: if you actually like NJPW, you aren't going to put Okada behind fucking Lesnar, or miss off Tanahashi, Naito etc. in favour of Sasha Banks.
>>
>>1820080
The first month is free
>>
>>1820095
He said in the video he wanted to put Tanahashi, Naito or Kevin Owens but he cant.
>>
>>1820065

>no Naito
>put in Sasha Skanks as token female when others deserve it more

7 DOLLARS PEOPLE
>>
>>1817405
Same here. I stopped watching when I realized they were a bunch of left cucks
>>
>>1820065
>Lethal J
>WCPW

Are you retarded?
>>
>>1820127
What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>1820152
I'm just saying, how is WCPW the first promotion you associate with Jay?
>>
>>1820162
Because we are talking about WhatCulture, they are going to suck Jay Lethal dick for his appearences in WCPW.

100% sure that if Jay Lethal didn't appear in WCPW then Naito or Tanahashi would be in the Top 10.
>>
File: LethalJ.jpg (35KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
LethalJ.jpg
35KB, 700x394px
>>1820173
>implying that Lethal isn't GOAT 1st-gen wrestler off merit
>>
>>1820198
I didn't said that, Lethal is great (Not GOAT but great) but Naito or Tanahashi are better than him.
>>
>>1820207
I guess we'll find out who's better of Lethal & Naito when they face off tonight!
>>
>>1820214
:O
>>
>>1817547
>Two shitty Q&A
>A bunch of videos that could be on Youtube
>Documentary about Jim Cornette (Piece of shit)
>That shitty list about the 10 best wrestlers in the world today
>The worst How WWE Should Have Booked

At leat the intro to NJPW was good.
>>
>>1820299
>intro to NJPW

What did they honestly cover that you can't glean just from watching one of their events?
>>
>>1820327
They explained:

The style of wrestling
Why is more like a sport than man drama
The characters
The titles
The PPVs
The tournaments

I still prefer what this dude did there:

http://forum.wrestlingfigs.com/thread/329386/newjapanprowrestling2015-g1-climax-25-day
>>
>>1817562
Yeah Simon did. Made some valid points but it doesn't make up for WWE being below the trends.
>>
>>1820346
Speaking of which, can someone explain why the belts use the whole IWGP branding? From what I get its a fictitious governing body over the belts, so like... why? It's not like the NWA which is a real albeit outdated thing.
>>
>>1820790
Why not?
>>
>>1820790
They wanted to mimic the prestige they perceived the NWA to have, but since Japan didn't have one, they just made one up. Now it's to traditional to do away with.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-10-01-06-53-59.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-10-01-06-53-59.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>1817392
>paying for someone's opinion on a top ten list

Hahahhaha
>>
>>1820810
Ah. Wasn't sure if it was all kayfabe or based on something legitimate.
>>
File: 2524253452424.jpg (96KB, 1050x681px) Image search: [Google]
2524253452424.jpg
96KB, 1050x681px
>>1817392

>Paying for limey clickbait.

Why would you do this.
Thread posts: 95
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.