[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NXT Discussion Thread: Tye and Bobby become the greatest Tag-Team

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 6

File: Fact+dump_16f6e6_6042374.jpg (87KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
Fact+dump_16f6e6_6042374.jpg
87KB, 1200x675px
>Tye Dillinger defeated Angelo Dawkins

>Dawkins taunts Dillinger before the match starts. Dillinger arm drags Dawkins, cartwheels and does the perfect ten taunt. Dawkins forces Dillinger into the corner, but Dillinger reverses it and lands a few stiff chops. Dawkins misses a spinning corner splash. Dillinger whips Dawkins into the ropes and Manhattan drops him. Dillinger hits a short arm clothesline, followed by multiple stomps in the corner. Dillinger picks up Dawkins for the Tye Breaker (Usigoroshi) for the win.

>Sunny Dhinsa and Gzim Selmani defeated John Yurnet the current ICW Pure Crown X Champion, LCPW Heavyweight Champion, and PCW Light Heavyweight Champion and Jonathan Cruz a graduate of the Dudley Boys training developmental ground.

>Gabriel Ealy & Uriel Ealy vs. Scott Dawson and Dash Wilder was canceled on the grounds of The Revival paying off Samoa Joe to kill their jobber opponents because they didn’t feel like working tonight just drinking.

>Adrienne Reese (Ember Moon) defeated Amanda Saccomanno (Mandy Rose) in a #1 Contenders match where the winner will face Asuka at NXT Takeover Canada for the NXT Women’s Championship.

>Asuka defeated Gionna Jene Daddio (Liv Morgan) in a Non-Championship match.

>Hideo Itami defeated Lince Dorado. What the fuck was Vince McMahon thinking hording all the fucking Cruiserweights on Raw? Lince has wrestled 3 main roster TV matches to the sound of dead silence. Yet here at Full Sail? He's over as fuck. Vince McMahon is an idiot why didn't he just pick and choose which Cruisers he wanted on Raw (Brian Kendrick) and send the lot to NXT and Smackdown where they aren't dying a death on Raw a brand filled with Smarks who deserve nothing but shit.
>>
shut the fuck up marky
>>
>>1816502

Go the fuck back to /wooo/

This is for NXT Discussion go tell your faggot mods Spardot to stop banning me for stupid shit
>>
Ember vs Mandy was not a #1 contender match. Asuka or the title weren't even mentioned during it
>>
>>1816508

Its obvious that Ember is immediently being put in the Championship match don't even pretend.
>>
File: agy.webm (3MB, 576x324px) Image search: [Google]
agy.webm
3MB, 576x324px
BASED Asuka killing more jobbers
>>
>>1816512

That shit went 10 seconds

Maybe its a good thing NXT is over an hr because I don't think I can handle 2 hrs of NXT
>>
>>1816512
kek they built this up for like 3 weeks and it ended in under a minute
>>
>>1816505
>banned from /wew/

cuckimus maximus

>>1816511
>immediently
>>
>>1816511
She's had like 3 matches. They aren't going to give her the title this early
>>
>>1816519

Dude its been getting insane lately they've been banning me once per day and its getting ridiculous.

Sometimes I hate /asp/ but fuck me /wooo/ needs more leway
>>
>>1816518

Liv is getting punished for not developing any kind of redeemable skill for how long she's been in developmental

She's good enough to be on Smackdown right now her and Billy Kay/Peyton Royce
>>
Anyone got more info on the Usher bros? I swear i saw them somewhere else but can't find where.
>>
>>1816524

Dude...NXT has no marketable stars in its women's division since Dana and Nia got drafted to Raw.
>>
>>1816532

They look like CAW models of D-Lo Brown with a slight variation of the Uso's new theme.
>>
>>1816537
Asuka is marketable which is why she'll hold the title until they get more. I can see her breaking Paige's record of 308 days if she retains at Toronto
>>
>>1816543

Hourly reminder that JBL, the worst NXT GM literally of all time forced Paige to vacate the belt for no other reason outside of "You're going to Raw sweetheart welcome to the big leagues kid I love it maggle!"
>>
>>1816531
Liv has barely spent 2 years in developmental you thick cunt
>>
>>1816551

>Can't show any signs of improvement in 2 years

Suck a dick faggot she's worthless and good for ring rat material who probably gives amazing head

Enzo knows he's tapped that
>>
>>1816555
She can actually cut a promo which puts her above Nikki
>>
>>1816561

I used to like Nikki then Alexa showed to me that she can be good masturbation material as well

Then I got over that and just proclaimed Maria as objectively the best diva ever of all time talent I haven't seen since Angelina Love
>>
>>1816499
Why are you using real names?

Mandy should have won though. Ember was shit in the match.
>>
>>1816571

No inparticular reason. Case the off chance someone wants their real name so they can stalk their instagrams.
>>
>>1816546
They thought she was above doing the job. Paige was the '''''''''saviour''''' of women's wrestling
>>
>>1816587

Paige has cut maybe 1-2 good promos ever

Her promo against Nikki and Brie was the best she's ever done ever with the other involving the dead Flair member
>>
>>1816587
No, they didn't want her to be jobbed out because she was also a main roster champion.
>>
>>1816623

Remember the Psuedo-Lesbian angle that went nowhere when AJ put chocolates into Paige's match despite paige hating chocolate
>>
Is Asuka losing the belt to Ember Moon in 1-2 months?
>>
>>1816925
Yes. After that, it'll be Ember as the top and no one else can match it.

That or they swap the belts between Moon and Asuka for a while.
>>
>>1816925
Ember moon has appeared so few times. Why do they expect this to go over well? Asuka was at 2 takeovers before she got the title and every one else had been on nxt a while before their win.
>>
When will Nikki Storm and that MMA chick come back? I could care less about all the other girls minus Asuka.
>>
>>1816499
Dillinger Bobby is going to be amazing. Should help get both of them over not that they really need it.
>>
File: peyton-1.jpg (42KB, 1080x611px) Image search: [Google]
peyton-1.jpg
42KB, 1080x611px
>>1816537
>>1816543
>>1816551
>>1816925
>>1817150
>>1817187

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdTDTaFqNdE

Liv Morgan is getting a new fued, however it's not going to end well.

Peyton Royce has returned and turned 24 and is going to win the fued with Liv

Billie Kay or Ember Moon will be beating Asuka for the Title.

Asuka might hold the title successfully till Dec-Jan

There is also high chances that Billie Kay is becoming champion in the next 2 months to promote NXT tours Australia
>>
>>1817220
I could see Billie maybe win by cheating. She has been there for a decent while but I'm not sure they would actually go for it because so few people seem to care for her.
>>
File: mysides.jpg (80KB, 657x405px) Image search: [Google]
mysides.jpg
80KB, 657x405px
>>1817230
Billie and Peyton are the Dark horse of Womens """wrestling""" in WWE. Trust me on this. They haven't got much TV time but now it seems that the push is happening. They are really good bullies

There is lot of noise made on Tye Dillinger and Itami but they don't really translate to stars
>>
>>1817255
Dillinger get's huge reactions in house shows and recently in Brooklyn. He's pretty over.

We'll see what happens with the Aussies, they have been there longer than most all the other girls there so something may happen. I just want Nikki Storm to get some tv time myself. I think she would make a good top heel.
>>
Mandy Rose was really good. Nothing looked awkward, she even carried that botch machine Athena through an entire match
>>
>>1816512
>Asuka's jiggliness

lmao people think this is thick
>>
>>1817274
She was alright I guess. I'm not super keen on Athena so i'm usually cheering for whoever her opponents are. I really hope Athena isn't the next champ. That would be shit.
>>
>>1817255
Bayley put Peyton over saying she would be the next big thing in NXT so there is that.
>>
File: MRose.jpg (148KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
MRose.jpg
148KB, 1200x1200px
>>1817274
BOI
O
I
>>
>>1816499
>The Revival paying off Samoa Joe to kill their jobber opponents because they didn’t feel like working tonight just drinking.
This is fucking great.
>>
>>1816499
>My boy Lince will never get over on the big leagues
Why am I here, just to suffer?
>>
>>1817324
People will probably just chant CM Punk at him. The Cruiserweights have really fallen flat on raw.
>>
>>1817230
> so few people seem to care for her.
I never cared about her but her 20 second promo with Liv Morgan on WWE's YT channel was more entertaining than anything on NXT.

I know I'm falling into the /asp/ trap but if anything /asp/ made me care about Jade & Sienna from TNA
>>
>>1817355
They should have put it on the damn show. There are so few promos on NXT it's really hard to care about anyone but Joe and Regal.
>>
>>1817360
Check out Billie on Emma (Tenille) cooking show. She has a great personality, and as Emma says a very thick accent "PAW PAW LEEVE" which makes her a great troll character
>>
>>1817387
Even so we shouldn't be required to look up web shows to understand the characters on NXT. They have to find a better way to present it.
>>
>>1817393
That's the biggest reason NXT viewership is declining.

A.) No real development of characters, extremely lazy booking. Too much emphasis on Tag Team wrestling

B.) No consistency in wrestlers. This week it's Itami, Mandy, Authors of Pain. Next week it's Joe, Asuka, Revival. The week after that it's another combo of wrestlers. Everything seems scattered. They should seriously just kill off the show
>>
>>1817420
NXT is usually pretty shitty after a takeover. It doesn't get decent until they start setting up contenders for the next one.
>>
>>1817420

>ratings
>cancel
Wat? you do realize nxt is (was) meant as a developmental program, it is suppose to be scattered and unkept. The real culprit is the fatty memesail smarks who have tried to make nxt more then it was meant to be.
>>
>>1816925
Can't say until the November tapings.

>>1817187
Because Ember is an indy darling and already over with full fail because of it.

>>1817220
Stop forcing this shit meme, Billie Kay is getting nowhere near the title. Asuka has already BTFO her. It will be someone new that wins. Kay will move up having never held it.
>>
>>1817460
>Because Ember is an indy darling and already over with full fail because of it.

Fuck that shit. Nikki Storm is an indie darling and she can actually cut a promo. Ember has literally no character.
>>
>>1817271
You're in luck. I'd say there's a good chance Nikki could be the one to dethrone Asuka. Don't question my Sanity
>>
>>1817472
The thing is she hasn't been on tv since her debut. I'd like to see her again instead of Mandy Rose or Liv Morgan.
>>
Lots of women's wrestling discussion ITT.
>>
>>1817492
We actually get some good discussion out of it from time to time. It's odd.
>>
>>1817460
> I said either Kay or Ember moon
>you fucking over react "Forced MEME XD"
Now I really hope Kay wins just to spite you. I'm sure you're a reject from the banal board that spouts roblox memes and brought a 11 year old child here
>>
>>1817420
>using different wrestlers every week is a bad thing

fucking /wwe/ babbies
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.