[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are there so many muscle marks on this board? Is it because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 8

File: 523523626.jpg (68KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
523523626.jpg
68KB, 900x506px
Why are there so many muscle marks on this board? Is it because they give you a little tingle down below?
>>
>>1815682
It's because they are WWE fans and not wrestling fans.
>>
File: 140222wrestling-tw030web.jpg (411KB, 720x420px) Image search: [Google]
140222wrestling-tw030web.jpg
411KB, 720x420px
>>1815684
so you're a wrestling fan eh
>>
>>1815682
Because wrestlers are supposed to be larger than life characters, not be little midgets that I could kick the shit out.
>>
>>1815689
A professional wrestling fan. Not the biggest sports entertainment fan though.

Sorry, I didn't realize someone was lurking just waiting to make such a funny joke.
>>
>>1815682
bc i could give a fuck about OMG CLASSIC 5 STAR MATCH by two little betas
>>
>>1815689
I'd say anyone who either doesn't watch wwe exclusively or at all is a wrestling fan. I mean look at this board. Fans of wrestling talk about their promotions and favorite wrestlers. Fans of wwe talk about their sports entertainers playing video games and faggots who make Youtube videos talking about wwe.
>>
>>1815700
part of professional wrestling is getting invested in characters. its why people tolerate the fake fighting.
if being a REYUL wrestling fan means i have to enjoy watching two jobbers with no character flopping around in the ring, i'd rather not be a wrestling fan...
>>
>>1815735
What does being invested in characters have to do with muscles? Are you a lost feminist or something?
>>
>>1815682
having muscle will make them look more intimidating and less like dean ambrose
>>1815752
you changed the subject bitch
pls tell me which wrestlers i should be invested in to put up with their fake fighting. if you're going to convince me watch a 3 hour Raw, then the show better have a fuck ton of interesting characters
>inb4 some shitter like sami zayn
WOW REYUL WRASSLIN GUYS
THIS IS AWESOME
>>
>>1815776
>you changed the subject bitch
No I didn't.

>OP asks why are there so many muscle marks
>I say because they are WWE fans and not wrestling fans
>insert le epic post about amateur wrestling
>I correct myself to say I am a professional wrestling fan
>you start going off about being invested in characters
>the thread is still about muscles but you can't keep up because you're getting mad your joke wasn't funny

Now you're resorting to shitposting.
>>
>>1815791
what the fuck is a wrestling fan then? YOU'RE not a real wrestling fan. this isn't wrestling. this is cirque du soleil. you enjoy watching flips. i'm the REYUL wrestling fan.
>>
>>1815791
He doesn't understand there's a difference between professional wrestling fans and WWE fans like himself. He's only been watching for a few years, anon.
>>
>>1815798
He's saying that people who only watch WWE aren't wrestling fans anon. Ffs how new are you?
>>
>>1815807
kek jokes on you. I don't watch any of this shit anymore. All the REYUL wrestling fans stopped watching. Unfortunately i only quit this flippy shit recently/
>>
>>1815798

Stamford Wives truly are some of the dumbest
fucks around.

>>1815813
>I was only pretending to be retarded
>>
>>1815813
>lol meme spouting

That's right, Billy. Grab a snack from the cupboard.
>>
>>1815813
>spending life shitposting on a board of something your not invested in
>>
>>1815813
>>1815818
>>1815820
in the 90's you'd say I'm only an ECW, WCW
and WWF fan.
All the alternatives are shit now. Nothing is good. broken matt is a meme. NJPW is a bunch of gay japs that comes on at night. ROH is THE flippy cirque du soleil shit I hate the most. real wrestling has been dying since WCW died. now it's just dead.
>>
>>1815824
>in the 90's you'd say I'm only an ECW, WCW
No I wouldn't.
>>
>>1815824
You are entirely missing the fucking point.

WWE isn't wrestling. It doesn't refer to itself as wrestling. The people don't refer to themselves as wrestler. You're working yourself into a shoot.
>>
>>1815824
I watched all three, so there goes your theory.

>Nothing is good
A Stamford Wife would think that.
>>
>>1815835

Really you're the one being worked by WWE here. Just because they're so desperate to distance themselves from the idea of pro wrestling that they brand themselves as 'sports entertainment' doesn't mean they're not a wrestling company. Show an episode of Raw to any random person on the planet (provided they know what wrestling is and don't live in some primitive amazonian tribe) and they'd tell you it's wrestling. Nobody outside of WWE's little bubble would ever casually refer to it as ports entertainment.

Imagine if someone is in the business of selling fruit, but they don't like the word 'fruit' because they think it makes them sound gay, so they call them 'assorted organic snacks' instead. Are they really assorted organic snacks or are they just fucking fruit? It's spin, it's branding, it's totally meaningless.
>>
>>1815878
>Just because they're so desperate to distance themselves from the idea of pro wrestling that they brand themselves as 'sports entertainment' doesn't mean they're not a wrestling company.
Yes, it literally does. You're retarded. You're only argument is nuh uh when facts are clearly in your face. Now you're trying to defend the fact that you completely derailed a thread by getting assblasted because your joke wasn't funny and continued to grasp at straws instead of realizing this is an anonymous website and you can just admit you're an idiot at any moment and no one will bat an eye. Instead you continue to attempt to have anyone think of you otherwise when it's clear as day you get worked into a shoot by a meme.
>>
>>1815851
nothing being good means wwe isn't good either... fyi i switched exclusively to TNA but matt is getting stale as fuck and haven't watched since delete or decay. I'll probably still check out BFG because at least TNA built it up pretty well. Unfortunately shitty ass dubya dubya will purchase the last tolerable promotion...
>>
>>1815684
>WWE fans
>muscle marks

But that's wrong you manlet enthusiast
>>
>>1815883
nigga that's not even me. I straight shoot from the hip on /asp/ so i don't mind getting mind gettin worked here and there. but it seems you might be the one getting worked here..
>>
>>1815889
No it isn't. It's literally WWE's thing. That's why everyone is mad about the whole vanilla midgets thing.
>>
>>1815891
>the guy who tells the other guy he's getting worked is the one getting worked

Sure bruh
>>
>>1815896
Worked.
>>
>>1815886
Hopefully Big Tunes Billy can pull it off. If TNA goes, my interest in wrestling goes as well and I'll probably only stick around long enough to see Styles hang them up.
>>
File: kFGLEr4.png (66KB, 585x353px) Image search: [Google]
kFGLEr4.png
66KB, 585x353px
>this thread
>>
>>1815901
>if I keep saying it, even though I am literally using the same argument, I'll be right

The fact that you keep replying is enough proof you're the one worked.
>>
File: TT7T2Zg.png (53KB, 452x803px) Image search: [Google]
TT7T2Zg.png
53KB, 452x803px
@1815909
thanks for the (You) famo but ya got got ya dig?
>>
So the general consensus is that muscle marks are closeted fags, right?
>>
File: hT8HZw5.jpg (227KB, 1200x1101px) Image search: [Google]
hT8HZw5.jpg
227KB, 1200x1101px
>>1815917
> ya
Fuck off back to your roblox forum
>>
>>1816455
What does that even mean? You're talking about places only you know of and expect anyone else to understand your epic maymay?
>>
>>1816450
>closeted
>>
>>1815682
I think WWE is at it's best when it's story and character-driven, because it's unrealistic to expect constant classics from a weekly show comprised of a roster of guys constantly on the road. Were that the case, they'd die and deplete rapidly.
Muscles and an otherwise unnatural look are just another layer of persona to accentuate that.
Not to say ring-work doesn't have it's place, and that these more muscular guys aren't even often more limited.
>>
>>1816893
Dean works more shows than anyone else on the roster. Maybe you should hit the weights and get a clue kid or ya finna be a manlet nerd all ya life
>>
File: asumi shock.png (115KB, 244x276px) Image search: [Google]
asumi shock.png
115KB, 244x276px
>>1816899
You're getting lazy with this name stuff.
>>
>>1816902
The only point in coming to asp anymore is to be the first person to spout a meme in each thread.
>>
>>1815682

It's not necessary just muscles and size, but you need to have the look for the story line, for example the cm phil and nash fued, after the promos phil comes down the ramp and guards block his path, this makes no sense to a casual, why is would someone nashes size be scared of phil. That breaks the story line, SCSA worked perfectly in that role because he looked like someone who can shoot mess you up.
>>
>>1815682
Let's face it, we all watch wrestling primarily for half naked men. I'm not ashamed to say it. It doesn't make us gay, we can admire and even love a man's body without wanting to have sex with it. The action and characters are secondary for us.
>>
>>1817060
No I think that's just you Darren
>>
>>1815682
Imagine not being a mark for the Big Bad Booty Daddyl
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YD9SXH4T4Fc
>>
>>1819451
The greatness of Steiner transcends any stigma of him being a muscle guy.
>>
>>1819743
Plus...he's also a legit 5'11" at best.
>>
>>1815698
there is literally no one on the current roster who wouldn't be able to kick the shit out of you you pathetic faggot
>>
>>1819776
Shh, let him believe.

>you are now remembering that story from Jericho's book about Vince saying he'll take on "the midget" in Mickey Rourke's entourage

Pic related: the guy Vince thought he could take in a shoot because he was short.
>>
>>1819799
Vince is such a based crazy old cunt
>>
>>1815698
Sure thing faggot
>>
>>1815689
THAT'S REAL WRASTLING.
>>
>>1815682
Muscles create the illusion of powerful fights even without power moves (unless you're built like a tank) . Flab weaklings=no ferocity and rely on other methods to fight but look weak so it's not great feats of strength.

Some people just don't prefer submission and high flying etc over power.
>>
>>1815689
rekt
>>
>>1819776
>>1821781
>Not being able to win a fight against a midget slob like Kevin Owens

Pathetic
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.