[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be WCW's top star >basically John Cena of WCW but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 5

File: download (1).jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>be WCW's top star
>basically John Cena of WCW but better ring wise and mic
>be in one of WCW's best storylines involving the NWO
>have one of the best gimmick changes in wrestling history

>go to TNA
>career not as great as was in WCW but still memorable
>have an actual good heel run unlike his WCW heel run

>go to WWE
>lose to Trips at WM 31
>lose to Rollins at NoC
>has to retire due to injury
>only victories are winning against Big Slow and winning a tag match with John Cena
>never got the desperately needed Undertaker feud

JUST
>>
>>1814981
His own fault for wasting his last few decent years in TNA. Seriously he should have come to wwe a decade ago.
>>
>Sting better on the mic than anyone

lmao
>>
>>1814981
>go to TNA
Serves him right. TNA is the place where washed up wrestlers go to die.
>>
>>1814993
His comedy sucked but you can't deny he had decent or good mic work when he was being serious.
>>
>>1814981
Dont forget the absolute STATE of the mans hair
>>
>>1815128
Not as bad as Dean's hairline.
>>
>>1814981
>His TNA days

The shit he did in TNA was atrocious and was part of why TNA is in the place it is now. TNA became the place where aged superstars that couldn't get cleared to get another run in WWE got a few matches to get their name out there again.

His cage match against Mick Foley might be the worst match of his career
>>
>>1814981
>>>basically John Cena of WCW but better ring wise and mic
Say what you want about John Cena but he is top tier on the mic. I also don't think he gets a lot of credit for his in ring work. He just put on a MOTY candidate w/ Styles, had a 5 star match with Punk at MITB, great matches with Ziggler, Shawn Michaels, and Edge to name a few.
>>
>>1814998
His best character was when he avoided the mic for more than a year
>>
>>1815131
Actually worse, somehow. When it's out of place it's thin as fuck. No thickness at all
>>
>>1815147
Yeah but Sting's hair started getting like that at the right age. Just fucking imagine how Dean's gonna look when he's Sting's age (if he's still wrestling by then).
>>
>>1814981
>Sting
>good on the mic

There's a reason the year he was most popular he didn't say a single word.
>>
>>1814981
> Stink better ring wise than Cena
Stopped reading there, you are full of shit
>>
>>1814981

Sting was unbelievably over in 2 parts of his career. His main fault is he's too nice and couldn't backstage politic himself into a better position.
>>
>>1815187
18+
>>
>>1815261
Sting wasn't good. He was carried extremely well but could not carry a match himself. Being a popular wrestler in America hardly means you're a good wrestler.
>>
>>1814988
>>1814995
Sting knew what Vince was doing to the WCW guys and Sting wasn't just any guy, he was the guy so he avoided WWE for years. Finally he accepted Vince's promises and sign for WWE only for being buried by Haitch. You know this was intentional, Vince even reunited the nWo and the DX
>>
>>1815285
You know Triple H got the biggest boner when he realized he could finally bury Sting. He probably made Stephanie wear facepaint that night.
>>
>>1815285
>>1815290

It was just a victory lap, I don't think he gave a shit.
>>
>>1815301
On Vince's twisted mind, it was his final victory over Ted Turner
>>
>>1815301
Please tell me you don't actually believe that.
>>
>>1815316
Why? He was/is an old man, compared to his entire career his time in WWE is a fucking drop in the bucket. He knows his legacy.
>>
>>1815320
lol

Wow. I'm not even gonna bother with you.
>>
>>1815323
Thanks Hunter
>>
>>1815326
Not him but how does that even make sense? His insulting Triple H and you think he is Triple H?

You kids and your epic maymays man.
>>
>>1815374
Get a clue moran
>>
>>1815392
lol good one

literally epically astronomically ass-blastidly BTFO mate

You clever, clever man, you. So funny. You should have your own talk show.
>>
>>1814981
>>be WCW's top star
>>basically John Cena of WCW but better ring wise and mic

No.
>>
>>1815397
You -really- think Sting, 30 year wrestling veteran, one of the most popular wrestlers of this or any other era, gives a shit he didn't go over HHH? Goes to show how out of touch and, frankly, petty you are.
>>
>>1815407
Nigga do you have a hard time reading? I've been referring to Triple H this whole time.
>>
>have 5 move
>>
>>1815410
I bet you have, faggot.

L M A O
M
A
O
>>
>>1815414
>>1815414
>ultimate annihilation

No seriously man, link me to donate to your podcast.
>>
>be WCW's top star

Go to bed kiddo. It's a school night.
>>
>>1815268
Being carried means the other guy is calling the spots, it doesn't mean he's not doing shit. Sting was a great wrestler in every other area besides spot calling.
>>
>>1815450
You're thinking of a ring general, anon.
>>
> implying that he wouldn't have lost to Triple H if he came in ten years earlier.
>>
File: image.jpg (11KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11KB, 125x125px
>>1814981
>My All Time Favourite.
>>
>>1815141
Cena is legit a roided out spot monkey who's spots aren't even impressive. He's not even quick or fast for his size. He is genuinely terrible in the ring other than borderline good ring psychology (he can sell, and tell a story). He's a legit a really fucking horrible wrestler.
>>
>>1814993
TNA was actually respectable until they seriously thought they can take on WWE on monday nights.
>>
>>1814981
>claiming Sting is better than based BMJ
seek help, and probably a shower.
He came up in Flair's shadow, and then became relevant only when he dressed like the crow and didn't talk
>>
>>1816160
>Roided out monkey
found the fatass
>>
>>1815268
please lose weight
>>
>>1816160
nice analysis permavirgin, hit the weights kid
>>
>>1814981
>Go to WWE
>Don't do Sting vs Taker, giving it a years worth of buildup and letting them both heal and train during that time while planning something out

WWE loves to piss money away for some reason
>>
>>1816186
No, they were respectable until they kept giving Russo more and more power and then killed everything with adding Hogan and Bischoff to things.
>>
>>1814981
Stopped reading there. There is no sane person on planet earth who would seriously claim that Sting is better than Cena on the mic, and Cena has had more great matches, despite being someone who's wrestling style I don't particularly care for.
>>
Sting was basically WCW's Ultimate Warrior. Popular just because. He is remembered because of his character, not his mic skills nor wrestling ability.
>>
>>1816245
>>1817059
Cena fan calling me a kid. Lol.

Also I'm skinny and toned, nothing special but certainly not fat.

>>1817104
False. Sting started raw as hell but he became a pretty good technician with time. Always cut stellar promos too, in a time when you had the best talkers ever. He was over because he was everything. Looks, talent, high flying, mat game, strong, talker. One of the most complete stars ever up there with Eddie and Pullman and Savage.
>>
File: IMG_0388.jpg (106KB, 704x517px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0388.jpg
106KB, 704x517px
>>1817084
Go do your homework, kiddo! You probably don't even know who Sting is
>>
File: 1474920529545.png (172KB, 401x417px) Image search: [Google]
1474920529545.png
172KB, 401x417px
>>1817140
I don't need to be a cena fan to call out blantantly retarded bullshit
>>
>>1817083
>hey, you know that series of things that killed WCW?
>let's repeat that verbatim
>>
>>1817264
No you just need to be incredibly ignorant when it comes to pro wrestling and it's history.
>>
>>1817358
I'm sorry that my boy vinny mac smacked down your fave cosplayer gimmick infringer, ask sting how is neck is for me
>>
File: confused roman in australia.png (246KB, 488x505px) Image search: [Google]
confused roman in australia.png
246KB, 488x505px
>>1817140
>Also I'm skinny and toned, nothing special but certainly not fat.

What the fuck who cares
>>
>>1817388
You brought it up you faggot.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.