[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I absolutly hate most of the things he does, i hate the way he

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 2

File: 2492842489248.jpg (1MB, 2448x1632px) Image search: [Google]
2492842489248.jpg
1MB, 2448x1632px
I absolutly hate most of the things he does, i hate the way he sells, i hate how most of his matches are booked, i sometimes hate his look and i hated many promos that he cut in the past.

But fuck i don't want him to leave
>>
>>1814032
What a special snowflake you are.
>>
>>1814032
>i hate the way he sells
He's literally one of the best sellers in the history of wrestling.

>i hate how most of his matches are booked
I bet he does, too.

>i sometimes hate his look
He looks fine now.

>i hated many promos that he cut in the past.
"In the past," meaning you're okay with his promos now.

Typical smark. Hate someone when they're in front of you, bitch and cry when they're gone, be completely apathetic when they come back.
>>
>>1814050
>"In the past," meaning you're okay with his promos now.

Well yeah, he is in the best time of his career now, for sure better than whatever he was doing from 2012 to the draft.
>>
>>1814050
Hello Dolpho
>>
He's leaving?
>>
>>1814067
After Big shoots Mike buries him into the earth's crust, yes.
>>
>>1814060
Laziest retort possible.
>>
>>1814032
Rumors of him leaving are since 2014. I think you're getting worked, honestly.
>>
>>1814072
Hi, Zigman!
>>
>>1814073
He is not getting any younger tho
>>
>>1814032
Who
>>
>>1814067
No he resigned
>>
>>1814079

Kek, oh yeah. Source?
>>
>>1814081
http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/591559-major-update-wwe-reportedly-re-signs-top-talent-to-multi-year-deal#/slide/1
>>
>>1814086

Oh, my mistake, I thought you meant resigned. I didn't read it as re-signed.
>>
>>1814086
They also said the dudleyz and del Rio signed and look how that turned out.
>>
fuck him.
>luke gallows is better than him in the ring
>rollins is on another level promowise
>neville in a greek god

i can live without this motley crue fan (do they still have fan? mind blowing)
>>
>>1814067
Hopefully.

Honestly Ziggler is one of the shittiest people on the roster and giving him a title would be retarded.
>>
>>1814105
Dudleyz changed their mind because Devon was getting old and wanted to go teach at their school full time. He's a producer for the WWE now as well.
>>
>>1814109

>neville in a greek god

Neville looks like a goofy fuck because of his dumb face. He definitely does not have a better look than Ziggler.
>>
Smackdown making a very interesting fued yet again. Interesting because I can't see how they will resolve it. On the one hand Miz is white fucking hot right now, you can't take that belt off him, it would be really stupid booking. On the other Ziggler is too valuable to get rid of despite being stuck in jobber country the last few months.. or years. I wonder if he's coming to the end of a contract or something? Will be definitely watching the match either way.
>>
So you're a faggot?
>>
>>1814117
It's not that simple to get out of contract. The site were wrong.
>>
they fired him 3 times already:
- spirit squad
- vicky ziggler edge storyline
- post authority

this time is for real guy. HES DONE
thank god we have tj perkins to fill the void
>>
>>1814050
>He's literally one of the best sellers in the history of wrestling.
No, he's good at bumping, not selling. Get a clue, mark.
>>
>>1814032
If he loses, he goes away for a week and appears on Raw.
If he wins, that's a stupid fucking mistake.
>>
>>1814153
I don't think Ziggler's going out of contract any time soon. I remember he signed a new contract like last year.

Also I don't think he should win. Miz is the best he's been in years right now and Ziggler the worst. I guess WWE might put him over and hope it gets a good reaction, but I think we will get another fake firing angle. Hopefully he comes back as a heel because he's mayhaps the stalest guy in the company right now.
>>
>>1814171
The Dudley's had only agreed verbally to renew contracts apparently. They never put to paper.
>>
>>1814175
>If he loses, he goes away for a week and appears on Raw.
I really hope not. Especially when Miz specifically made Ziggler agree that wouldn't be the case. Still have to acknowledge that it plausibly could happen. WWE make incredibly retarded storyline flubs all the time, so I really wouldn't be that surprised.
>>
>>1814173
>Selling is a professional wrestling slang term that describes the act of making wrestling look believable to the audience.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSgNuUSUI8k
>>
>>1814109
>>rollins is on another level promowise

lol
>>
He'd be great in new japan.

>Literally implodes his body selling a rainmaker
>>
>>1814363
Naito vs Ziggler would be pretty fun

No one else I'd want to see him wrestle there though, Ziggler is pretty shit and massively overrated by smarks
>>
I've never seen /wwe/ abandonment issues kick in this early.

>>1814172
You're a pretty dumb mark, huh?
>>
>>1814393
>Ziggler vs.Tanahashi
>Ziggler vs. Ishii
>Ziggler vs. #BigMike
>Ziggler vs. Omega
>Ziggler vs. like fucking anybody

Did you even think before posting?
>>
>>1814439
Name one good singles match of his
>>
>>1814439
Ziggler vs Tana would only be good because Tana vs anyone is good. I don't think Ziggler would keep up.
Nor would he with Omega, desu.
Ishii and Mike he could just sell for tho
>>
>>1814448
vs. Bryan @ Bragging Rights
vs. Del Rio @ Payback
vs. Harper @ TLC
>>
>>1814153
I think the best thing to do is to have Ziggler lose and take him off TV but as a work. Have him come back in the Rumble as a surprise, or another PPV and have him be a returning hero with earned sympathy, realising that this what he loves etc.
>>
>>1814153
back in 2015 or even a bit earlier, ziggler said he wants to retire by 2017, so a retirement in october 2016 might be a real thing
>>
>>1814448
you clearly don't know how wwe works.
ask yourself why in every ppv roman reigns (a guy who start wrestling 5 years ago) is in the moty
>>
>>1814661
>Reigns
>MOTY

Even when the undercard gets actively sabotaged this isn't the case.
>>
>>1814109
>neville
Dude looks like a short but muscled Legolas
>>
>>1814057
Are you retarded you think this is better than when he was red hot around SS of 2014?
>>
He should retire. and give miz more heat. fuck ziggler. he buried the fameasser
>>
>>1814687
Elves such as Legolas were considered the most beautiful
>>
I enjoy watching him because he's exciting. I don't know how the fuck he can get over, because fans are just apathetic about him as a hungry babyface for the most part. He can't turn heel because he'd need the Miz's spot, and Miz is on fucking fire right now. I think it's a (ECW) case of too big to be small, too small to be big. WWE doesn't know what to do with him.

But he's fun as fuck to watch. I still marvel at the SS 2014 match, and not because of Sting's debut. Every match he's been in since the brand split, except for the one with Deanetty, has been incredibly fun.
>>
>>1814196
Ziggler can't make anything look believable by spasming every time he makes contact with someone then getting back up and spamming shitty moves.
>>
>>1814032
Is that when he had a 'Megadeath' patch on his vest? Where the fuck does someone even get a 'Megadeath' patch?
>>
>>1815520
hot topic
>>
Maybe he wants to coach at the performance centre or something? He's a huge asset because of his collegiate wrestling experience as well as his strong ring work.
>>
>>1814153
They'll probably fire him when he loses.
Raw will hire him afterwards.
>>
>>1814032
Hahaha. You said "but fuck."
>>
>>1815173
>he buried the fameasser

How do you bury a jabroni's "finisher"?
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.