[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The decision to pair Cesaro and Sheamus as a tag team was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 9

File: CRYYb-KUsAAe6zB.jpg (75KB, 600x559px) Image search: [Google]
CRYYb-KUsAAe6zB.jpg
75KB, 600x559px
>The decision to pair Cesaro and Sheamus as a tag team was influenced by WWE's new content analytics department, who are responsible for studying the vast amount of data generated by the WWE Network,

>The original plan was that the best of seven series between Sheamus and Cesaro would lead to Cesaro challenging Kevin Owens for the Universal title at Survivor Series. This plan was changed in part due viewership data showing that a significant proportion of on-demand viewers fast forward through Cesaro segments. This was particularly the case for the coveted male 18-34 demographic.

Source: PWTorch
>>
File: Emilia kek.jpg (208KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Emilia kek.jpg
208KB, 1920x1080px
>>1809459
>This plan was changed in part due viewership data showing that a significant proportion of on-demand viewers fast forward through Cesaro segments. This was particularly the case for the coveted male 18-34 demographic.

Absolutely based marks burying cumsaro
>>
You can't blame them, Cesaro is so boring
>>
So why are we still getting 10 minute divashit promos?
>>
>>1809470
Stephanie McMahon is on creative and people need to feed their families
>>
>>1809459
poor little bald man
cucked by the network
>>
> Botch machine
> Can't talk
> Bald
> Not American, probably German or something
> Only over with smarks
> Even those smarks fast-forward through his matches
> Taping his entire body until he becomes a mummy

holy shit, can he do anything right?
>>
>>1809459
Cesaro has 0 charisma and I want him nowhere near the main title. That being said this tag team with Sheamus sounds great if they actually give them the belts.
>>
>>1809459
I'm interested in these analytics, what DO people watch it for?
>>
>>1809459
Do you mind posting a link to this source? I couldn't find it on PWTorch and googling the direct quotations returns only this thread.
>>
>>1809459
Fast forward section
>>
>>1809484
>cesaro has no charisma meme

He's shit at putting together english sentences but he has a personality.
>>
>>1809510
This, I know it's against the meme hivemind of this board, but I think Cesaro exudes more charisma in his body language and in-ring mannerisms than a good portion of the roster in 30 minute promos. Him and Sheamus trying to outdo each other last night was great.
>>
>>1809459
Post link to actual source.
>>
>>1809514
Cesaro has great in-ring charisma but any segment he's in is boring. I know it sucks but the main champion is expected to cut long-winded, heavily scripted promos every week and Cesaro simply has a very flat delivery and would only make already boring segments completely unwatchable.
>>
>>1809502

Its in the VIP section
>>
File: cesaro-professional.jpg (100KB, 575x323px) Image search: [Google]
cesaro-professional.jpg
100KB, 575x323px
>>1809522
I thought they had a good thing going for the very brief time where Cesaro had a "professional" gimmick, he was a wrestler, he would come out, wrestle the living shit out of someone, and leave, no words needed. Kind of like a technically skilled Goldberg. But it was dropped fairly quickly.
>>
>>1809532
Yeah, what he does now is still fairly close though. I guess they had him talk more once they started considering him for a championship.
>>
Does Cesaro become more powerful with each piece of tape on his body?
>>
File: yeti.jpg (27KB, 268x283px) Image search: [Google]
yeti.jpg
27KB, 268x283px
>>1809541
Cesaro confirmed for being groomed to be the next Yet-ay.
>>
File: Rich Swann's Fedora.jpg (68KB, 640x660px) Image search: [Google]
Rich Swann's Fedora.jpg
68KB, 640x660px
>>1809510
>>1809514
>>1809522
>>1809532
>>
Most exciting thing Cesaro did in the last year was nearly kill himself at Clash

He seems a nice enough guy, just boring as fuck as a character and wrestler
>>
>>1809546
i fucking kek'd
>>
>>1809528
Oh, of course. How convenient.

But you realize only the podcasts are exclusive to VIPs, right?
>>
>OP's fanfiction literally bullshit

>>>/trash/
>>
File: 30a.jpg (59KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
30a.jpg
59KB, 600x450px
>>1809631
>>
Kek /asp/ actually stealing memes now
>>
hope they get a cool theme
>>
>>1809459
>The decision to pair Cesaro and Sheamus as a tag team was influenced by WWE's new content analytics department, who are responsible for studying the vast amount of data generated by the WWE Network

Post a screenshot I don't believe you
>>
File: Cesaro JUST.jpg (537KB, 1920x1282px) Image search: [Google]
Cesaro JUST.jpg
537KB, 1920x1282px
>>1809459
>a significant proportion of on-demand viewers fast forward through Cesaro segments.

jesus
>>
>>1809459
In sure the Reddit section is pissed their signs didn't work
>>
You guys are getting hoaxed by OP.
>>
>>1809459

The numbers don't lie
>>
>>1809622
Don't waste your time. No one in WWE's content analytics dept. (which IS actually a thing) can tell what viewers do or do not fast-forward through. OP is full of bull corn.
>>
>>1809686

Not directly. But they can look at how much time a viewer spent watching a show, and probably by quarter hours.

If a viewer spends 15 minute watching each 15 minute segment and 30 seconds watching the Cesaro segment, its not unreasonable to make a leap of logic.
>>
Now lets skip the fatass and womens segments.

let's do this lads
>>
>>1809664
>This team with Sheamus is Cesaro's chance to escape his terrible theme
Silver linings and such.
>>
Lmao this was me, didn't watch a single one of those matches.

I even went and did something else during their match at the PPV sunday.
>>
>>1809459
>Make a fucking BEST OF 7 series where the result up till the final match is as obvious as can be
>Hurr people didn't watch it that must mean they don't give a shit about Cesaro
Jesus Christ how stupid IS WWE? I like Cesaro and I sure as hell didn't watch most of the best of seven matches. There's only so much the two same wrestlers can do to make the exact same match interesting, and they're not going to do anything particularly amazing on free tv when there's a guaranteed PPV match which is the only one that matters anyway.
>>
>>1809484
So it's Fine when Reigns who talks even worse and doesn't even have phsyical charisma to compensate (lightly scowling while shaking like a Scizo isn't charisma) gets the chances?
>>
>>1809768
get worked, jabroni
>>
>>1809459
Getting really tired of these bullshit fanfiction threads.
>>
>>1809796
Well yeah he pisses off the smark menace you see
>>
>>1809796
Yes
>>
File: smuggins.jpg (92KB, 640x580px) Image search: [Google]
smuggins.jpg
92KB, 640x580px
>content analytic department

I love that this exists. I love that no amount of think tanks or algorithms or focus groups can save WWE from their own slobbering idiocy or help them do the simple things that could save them.
>>
>>1810139
Over-reliance on focus testing is a known plague to the entertainment industry for years.
>>
>>1809796
Reigns doesn't talk worse though, that's how bad Cesaro is.
The faggot sounds drunk off his ass because he slurs his words (due to being foreign and trying to sound clear)

On a side note, have we ever had a drunk gimmick?
>>
>>1810261
Brooklyn Brawler and the APA. Scott Hall and Jake the Snake in real life.
>>
>>1810261
[glass shatters]
>>
>>1810271
>>1810272
Nobody that slurs his words and starts fights with fans?
Bo dallas should start doing what he did he on the aeroplane. He could come out and interrupt matches and sing the lion king theme, whilst the security pile on him.
>>
>>1810286
sandman.png
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (181KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
181KB, 1920x1080px
>>1810286
>>
>>1810303
kek
>>
OP is trolling but streaming analytics could actually be useful for WWE. Netflix relies on them a lot.
>>
>>1810293
GOAT
>>
Smarks BTFO
>>
>>1809796
No, and that's not what I implied in the slightest. But on the other hand yes, Cesaro manages to be worse than Reigns on the mic.
>>
>>1810261
>doesn't talk worse

Yeah you're an authority on who has a good command of the English language.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.