/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>let's take one of the coolest, most charismatic wrestlers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 4

File: kendrick.jpg (61KB, 980x554px) Image search: [Google]
kendrick.jpg
61KB, 980x554px
>let's take one of the coolest, most charismatic wrestlers on the roster
>and confine him to a jobber division
>filled with bland, vanilla faggots
>with no charisma
>no mic skills
>no gimmicks
>and no personality
>who all wrestle the exact same unoriginal flippyshit style
>and botch every other move
>while being embarrassing as fuck
>pandering to cancerous smarks
>and exemplifying everything wrong with wrestling today
Just fucking shoot me.
>>
>>1801949
Go to bed Kendrick
>>
he was boring in the raw cruiserweight battle match. He is finisher is lame. Captain Hook wtf negro
>>
he belongs in the manlet division
>>
>>1801949
Shoot yourself, nobody else is going to waste a bullet on your sorry ass.
>>
The fact that he made it so far in the cwc when there was so much talent that deserved the shot more still triggers me.
>>
>argh why can't wrestlers be 7 feet tall, lumbering giants that get gassed in 5 minutes tops and aren't able to deliver decent moves other that muh strong hits

Take your meds Vincent.
>>
Was really hoping he would win today. Hopefully they'll let his character develop and really build him as a heel and he can take it then.
>>
>>1802012
>m-m-muh generic flippyshit indie darling #958358662154A with negative charisma and no character worked the bingo halls for ten years! He DESERVED a shot more than the guy who actually has character, a personality, an understanding of storytelling and ring-psychology, and actual talent! How DARE this company not pander to le smark xD community more than it already has!
You don't even realize how much of a faggot you are, do you?
>>
>>1802154
>Kendrick is a 7 foot tall, lumbering giant
I know you were joking but I'm not: please, please take your medication.
>>
>>1802195
Congrats man you may have won the most buzzwords in one post. Kendrick isn't fun to watch, plain and simple.
>>
>>1802275
You just have shit taste, my friend, and the buzzwords fit perfectly. Enjoy your Charisma Vacuum Spooky Facepaint Demon Man, Botchamania Theme Personality Black Hole Dabbing Pinoy Boy, and Britain's Own Persona Void Finger-Pulling Potter Kid. Us smarks, am I right? What fine taste!
>>
>>1802445

lee nice me mes my fellow rawtist. lmao ecks dee
>>
>>1802495
>(OF A LIQUID) BUBBLE UP AS A RESULT OF BEING BOILED
>>
>>1802195
I hope he does, because you clearly don't.
>>
>>1801978
have sex
>>
File: image.jpg (117KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117KB, 500x500px
>>1802445
>Enjoy your Charisma Vacuum Spooky Facepaint Demon Man, Botchamania Theme Personality Black Hole Dabbing Pinoy Boy, and Britain's Own Persona Void Finger-Pulling Potter Kid. Us smarks, am I right? What fine taste
>>
>>1802275
>Kendrick isn't fun to watch, plain and simple.
Stay worked smark, that's what makes Kendrick one of the best heels in the business. Miz, Owens, and Jericho are the only other heels that understand this: heels don't do cool shit, because then that gets the crowd on their side. That's why Seth Rollins was such a terrible heel, he would do crazy flippy shit spots that made the crowd go wild, and everyone ended up loving him when his job was to make everyone hate him.

Kendrick is one of the best workers in the business today, period.
>>
>>1803272
The "It's supposed to suck" brigade is here, finally, the day is saved.
>>
>>1803359
>actually getting worked
are you genuinely underage?
>>
>>1803272
Bruh I love Miz and Jericho, I just thought there were more guys in the cwc who were more entertaining than a metrosexual senior citizen.
>>
>>1803420
Do you genuinely enjoy the taste of shit?
>>
>>1803446
>SEETHING
you're actually worked, this is incredible
>>
>>1801978
>Captain Hook wtf negro
It was called the "Bully Choke" in the CWC. WWE changed it for some reason.
>>
>>1803446
It's not shit, you pitiful retard, it's a perfect example of how heels are supposed to wrestle: ditching flashy, highflying moves that get cheers in favor of crafty, underhanded moves like trapping people in ring aprons and wailing on them that get boos. Jesus fucking Christ, you're stupid. """"""Smart"""""" mark, my ass--you don't know shit.
>>
>>1803557
All the anti-bullying shit they do, famalam.
>>
>>1803446
Based Big Dance Brian working the smarks one dance at a time.
>>
>>1803610
Do you people actually think you're smart for "picking up" on this? Do you actually think nobody can see this is what they're going for with Kendrick and that people complaining don't "get it" because they're not as smart as you?

Kendrick is better than that and is being kneecapped by this archaic face/heel structure, we could have a good character-driven story about a guy desperate to make the most of his last chance against a guy that just got there after years of trying, going all out to prove their worth, with talent on both sides to pull it off, but instead we're stuck with Saturday morning cartoon morality of "bad guy cheats, good guy overcomes" while people like you try to get the only enjoyment you can from it by going on the internet and praising how "le smarks are worked" and patting yourselves on the back for your deep understanding of the same storytelling that's been around for 40 years.
>>
>>1805144
>kneecapped by this archaic face/heel structure,

lol the notion of protagonist vs. antagonist is "archaic" now?

Great storytelling pal!
>>
>>1805144
But TBK cheats BECAUSE he's desperate. He's a wily vet with one last shot who can't keep up with these crazy, young athletic motherfuckers.

You quite literally are cricising a gimmick you don't get and are being worked.
>>
>OP is
>a stupid
>#faget

>meme arrows
>>
>>1805153
Not protagonist vs. antagonist, good guy vs. bad guy, one doesn't necessarily preclude the other.

>>1805164
>Worked
This shit again? Kendrick can absolutely still hang, and I'm not even contrary to the cheating, the cheating is a great culmination for a build-up in frustration, say, after putting up a good match, he still can't put the other guy down and start resorting to cheating, the thing is, since the CWC all he does is cheat and slow down the match for those precious precious boos that never come.
>>
>>1802195
The cognitive dissonance of people who criticise the cruiserweights for being "flippyshit indie darlings" that "worked bingo halls for 10 years" while pretending to have nostalgia for Brian F'N Kendrick is really astounding.
>>
>>1805173
Kendrick is great, that's why I like him. If your indie shitters were great, I'd like them, too, but they're not, so I don't. It's pretty simple, my man.
>>
So what kind of match would he and Braun Strowman have? Asking for a friend (Vince)
>>
kendrick was never good

spanky on the other hand

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PY92lGSs_Ps
>>
>>1801949
We don't know how much exposure the division will get, yet. He might get consistent TV time.

>>1802154
How is that even a response to what OP said? Are you dumb?
>>
>>1806300
Holy shit that segment is GOAT
>>
>>1806336
i always kek at how he eats that clothesline
>>
>>1803359
>>1803446
>>1805144
>>1805169
WORKED
H
A
R
D
BASED MAN
BASED PLAN
>>
He got 00 absolutely 0 pop every time he has come out. He'so on the Same level as every other cruisercuck
>>
Fuck Kendrick. He botched the corner neckbreaker, he botched TJP's move where he lifts them up from behind and knee's them in the face through their legs and he almost botched the hurricarana off the apron.

He's great at putting people over in a story-telling sense but he's really not great at selling moves.
>>
>>1809089
But you botched those moves, TJP.
>>
>>1809090

Please explain how TJP botched the between the legs shit.
>>
>>1809093
What's that, the face-buster thing that he starts holding their arms behind their backs?
That's easy. That move is legit all on him to deliver. He didn't place Brian right and knee'd him in the anus instead of the face.
>>
>>1809094

Did we even watch the same thing?

Literally the only part he plays in the move is to life the dude up, release him and then land on his back with his knees up, which he did. It's up to Kendrick to make it look like he gets hit in the head and he was so far away even the commentators didn't know what to say.
>>
>>1809095
>Literally the only part he plays in the move is to life the dude up, release him and then land on his back with his knees up,

So, the move?
>>
>>1809096

Yeah, and yet Kendrick still manage to fuck up the only thing he had to do. Really makes you think.
>>
>>1802154

I can literally hear you dry heaving through the internet as you typed out this uninspired post about wrestlers gassing out when you yourself walk around at 350 lbs.
>>
>>1809097
Hi, TJP!
>>
>>1809097
He was probably still seeing stars after Pinoy Boy somehow managed to botch a simple fucking neckbreaker. TJ is garbage. Can't wait until he drops the title and gets future endeavored to the bingo halls where he belongs.
>>
>>1809166

Hi Bryan!
>>
>>1809167
Nope, Bryan is the epitome of a vanilla midget and I hate his guts. He's not much better than you in my book, TJ.
>>
>>1809173

Willing to bury himself to try and prove a point on an anonymous image board, just pathetic Bryan.
>>
>>1806287
Whoosh.
>>
File: notchtip.jpg (57KB, 500x309px) Image search: [Google]
notchtip.jpg
57KB, 500x309px
>Whoosh.
>>
>TJP's got some le ebin megaman-like theme

go fuck urself flip-shit
>>
>>1809192
>hatposting

B - T - F - O
>>
File: Tips moderately attractive lady.jpg (51KB, 597x600px) Image search: [Google]
Tips moderately attractive lady.jpg
51KB, 597x600px
>>hatposting

>B - T - F - O
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.