[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your honest opinion on outlaw wrestling? Is it truly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: 300x300.jpg (41KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
300x300.jpg
41KB, 300x300px
Aren't these outlaw wrestling promotions basically just poorfag poverty ridden embarrassments to the business? Why do we need them?
>>
I would trade every outlaw promotion for a true competitor for WWE
>>
>>1797950
They used to be a neckbeard containment, but not they're coming to based E with their flippy midgets

They should close the bingo halls tbqh
>>
File: NJPW-Logo.png (76KB, 286x286px) Image search: [Google]
NJPW-Logo.png
76KB, 286x286px
>>1797953
>true competitor
>>
>>1797950
I don't pay much attention to it. The only indy stuff I've ever really watched is some past matches from guys I really like such as Styles, Joe and Asuka.
>>
>>1797950
You should go to a doctor about removing your tongue from Vince's rectum, you may require surgery.
>>
We should have a proper, official update on what constitutes as Outlaw Wrestling. The NWA as a whole is on life support and is irrelevant these days.

Is it everything that's not WWE Outlaw?
>>
>>1797950
Outlaw wrestling is comfier than WWE. Not that flippy PWG shit. I'm talking real indie wrasslin' like 2cw or AIW
>>
>>1797995
Yes
>>
>>1797995
NXMeme is outlaw too so anything that isn't Raw or Smackdown
>>
>>1798003
Outraw is too. Anything that isn't Smackdown
>>
File: 200_s[1].gif (28KB, 356x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s[1].gif
28KB, 356x200px
>>1797997
>tfw laying completely outstreched on a couch on a sunday afternoon just letting OVW wash over you
>>
The best thing about watching indie wrestling is you can go in with no high expectations. The show is probably going to be kinda shitty, but you might be surprised. You don't have to get too invested in it, and if you miss a week who gives a shit? It's more about following the journeys of the individual wrestlers across the different indies than it is keeping up with any particular story.
>>
>>1797995
We live in an era where the kids who only ever knew WWE monopoly are adults now and spamming their gay memes
>>
>>1797963
They don't even have shows in North America without the partnership of the NWA, ROH, or CMLL.
>>
>>1797963
What channel is this on? Oh it's not on regular tv? How is this a competitor?
>>
>>1798003
>>1798013
If it isn't Smackdown then it's outlaw.
>>
>>1798068
AXS

USA and SyFy aren't network TV either
>>
I live in Appalachia in a small town, and there are three outlaw promotions right near me and tons more through the mountains.

I've been a few times with friends. It's like 50 people in a high school gym. Pretty bad but fun for a few bucks, more for kids though. The redneck tikes still get really into it here.
>>
Indies like AAW are fucking awesome and a lot better than the stuff you'll see in the WWE but the literal bingo hall/high school gym shows in bumfuck towns headlined by some skinnyfat local geek are more or less worthless
>>
>>1797950
Stardom is better than WWE
>>
>>1797950

You can throw wwe in that definition. It's trashy, borderline unwatchable, and an embarrassment to show to someone who is not already a wrestling fan.
>>
>>1798378
>SEETHING
>>
>>1797986
Wasn't there a movie on that? Centipede or something?
>>
>>1797950
I've been more embarrassed by WWE in the past tbqh fame
>>1798019
>non-WWE wrestling = OVW
This explains so much.
>>
File: 22.jpg (78KB, 448x436px) Image search: [Google]
22.jpg
78KB, 448x436px
>>1798013
>>1798070
>B-Show
>not outlaw
>>
>>1798028
>It's more about following the journeys of the individual wrestlers across the different indies than it is keeping up with any particular story.
I'm an indiefag and can jam to this. Seeing dues like TJP and Metallik actually fucking make it to WWE is unbelievably comfy.
I'd argue the part about expectations and investment but then again I'm not in it for the storylines anyway.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.