[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm fresh out of high school and I want to become a professional

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: scott_steiner.jpg (37KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
scott_steiner.jpg
37KB, 256x256px
I'm fresh out of high school and I want to become a professional wrestler, my biggest influences are Jeff Hardy, Edge, Chris Jericho, and Shawn Michaels. I am 6 feet tall and 190 lbs, my arms are toned and my body looks a bit chubby. I have experience in theater and boxing, what can I do to break in to the wrestling scene
>>
there are thousands of similar midgets trying to break into the scene, either gain height or think if there is something about you that none of the other guys have

if there is not, don't even think about wrestling, you should still gain some height though
>>
>>1796638

Get on steroids, get into bodybuilding, find a wrestling school to train with, start trying to get onto indie shows
>>
>my biggest influences are Jeff Hardy,

I hope you paid Broken Matt for using Brother Nero's obsolete name.
>>
>>1796643
>6'
>midget

fuck off idiot
>>
Bulk up. CM Punk and HHH are the same height, but Haitch looks imposing and Punk looks like a child. It's because Punk's head looks too bulky for his frame. Build your shoulders and torso up to avoid looking like a manlet.
>>
Gotta stay clean, work out, and always be willing to take a hint from the crowd.
>>
>>1796715
Hey this is on topic for once.
>>
Start lifting hard, or lift and start getting fatter.

Seriously sick to death of fuckboy wrestlers like the ones you mentioned. Be different.
>>
File: CKkUf1YWoAIJzrO.jpg (24KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
CKkUf1YWoAIJzrO.jpg
24KB, 600x338px
Assuming you're 18, it would take roughly 3-5 years minimum to make it anywhere near a legit company. That being said, the landscape could change quite dramatically in that time
Small indie darlings are hot now, and as a result will begin flooding the companies even more in the coming years.
I'd do as others have said, be different. Bulk up. Build that imposing figure, even at your height, you can still build a powerful look. Unless you're some sort of prodigy, you have to assume they won't be looking for the same things they've got plenty of: sami zayn, cesaro, American alpha, finn balor, seth rollins, code rhodes, sandow, bobby roode.. they're all the same body. They're only going to keep getting more like that right now.
Be different. And for fuck sake, learn to wrestle, don't just look like a wrestler
>>
>>1796673
Triple H in his prime was 6'4.
>>
>>1796659
6' is king of manlets
>>
>>1797034
HHH was never 6'4". His height has not even fluctuated. He is right on 6'2".
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.