[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would these wrestlers in their prime be better than the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

Would these wrestlers in their prime be better than the current WWE roster?
>>
>>1795545
prime Beeg was one of the GOAT big men
>>
>all those manlets next to Beeg
>>
>no Cena

no
>>
dem arms on Stone Cold
>>
wtf is going on here? why is steve austin there?
>>
Why the fuck did Davey wear the fucking weirdest shit? Was that just bong fashion in the day?
>>
GOAT show
>>
>>1795676

18+
>>
Who's between flair and hogan
>>
>>1795683
It's just banter lad
>>
Stone Cold with them steroid capped shoulders
>>
You know what I love about this pic so much, the best wrestler out of the whole bunch is not looking at the camera. He's staring off into the distance, not knowing where the future may lead.
>>
>>1795764
>>1795744
>>1795709
18 fucking plus

get out of this board now. underage cunts
>>
I'm 32 and wondering when this was taken? Looks to be when big show was still in WCW but Austin is there?

What's the story?
>>
>>1795834
And clearly Mach never came back to wwe. Huh...
>>
>>1795834
Austin was friends with a lot of WCW guys.
>>
>>1795844
Figure it's just a point when the two shows were near each other? Really cool picture btw.
>>
>>1795815
>>1795815
>>1795815
18 fucking plus

Get out of this board now. underage cunt
>>
>>1795883
>DAMAGE CONTROL

> You know what I love about this pic so much, the best wrestler out of the whole bunch is not looking at the camera. He's staring off into the distance, not knowing where the future may lead.

Lmao
18+
>>
>>1795683
BECAUSE HE'S BIZAAAAARE
>>
>>1795893
>DAMAGE CONTROL

> You know what i love about children shitposting on 4 chan so much, the most pathetic ones cant look themselves in the mirror. so they act like carter, knowing there future leads nowhere

Lmao
18-
>>
>>1795545
>better
>implying that wrestling is an actual competition rather than a show with a pre-determined outcome
>>
>>1795913
Never ever seen someone this BTFO before. You have to be over 18 to post here kid
>>
>>1795923
Never seen someone try this hard to act cool on an imageboard. You have to be over 18 to post here kid
>>
>>1795928
30-
220lbs-
>>
>>1795930
-sbl022
>>
>>1795567
>6'2
Everyone else
>5'10
>>
Ask a legitimate question, end up with the worst thread of all time.
>>
>>1795922
I think when he "better" he means can do vanilla midget spots that end careers early
>>
>>1795545
this is why the wellness policy is ruining the current product.
everyone in this photo is more threatening and aesthetic than the current blob champ. even a guy twice his age
>>
>>1795545
Don't know what I love more about this pic: Davey's fanny pack or Hogan's ultra hi-top sneakers
>>
File: Bray-Wyatt-sitting[2].jpg (43KB, 650x440px) Image search: [Google]
Bray-Wyatt-sitting[2].jpg
43KB, 650x440px
>>1795545
>"Would Big Show in his prime be better than Big Show now?"
>>
Who is
>between Flair & Hogan?
>between Beeg & Austin?
>between Austin & Bulldog?
>>
>>1795545
I can't make out the 3rd, 6th, 8th, or 9th guy
>>
>>1795938
Literally 5
>>
i really miss when Big Show was able to flat footed jump over the ring ropes. He was a really agile big guy.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.