[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So why do you really hate the big dog? He's improved so

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Roman_Reigns.jpg (23KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
Roman_Reigns.jpg
23KB, 642x361px
So why do you really hate the big dog? He's improved so much over the last year and dare I say it, is the face of the company.
>>
>>1795466
I don't hate him. He's alright; good, even. Just not great.

A solid B+ player who deserves a spot in the midcard.
>>
>>1795466
He's not the face, probably never will be and never should be.

He's a good wrestler with a great look and decent promo ability.

He needs to settle into the midcard so they can figure out how to book him properly (even though its obvious he needs to be a 'tweener intense, break the rules, powerhouse'), and then when he's over, and people are raving about him and he's settled into his character, move him back to top of the card (without making it obvious as hell this time).

Ultimately he's probably scarred beyond fix right now. So he's got some years before his 'smark heat' will cool off.
>>
I never hated him in the ring as an actual performer. Despite snark chants to the contrary, he can indeed wrestle.

Having said that, pretty much everything about his character is off. I never ever believed for one second that Reigns was an actual bad ass in the way WWE obviously want me too.
>>
>>1795974
The only time he works as a badass was in Shield, where he basically was the guy they called on to tank the shit out of moves and end the fight. He acted like a legit badass.
>>
>>1795981
I will say that since he lost the belt to Ambrose they have slightly improved his character.

They don't allow him to talk for long for one. Reigns is pretty bad on the mic. Maybe it's the fact that his lines are very obviously heavily scripted. So now he just comes in and wrecks shit. A pretty decent improvement imo.
>>
I don't "hate" him, he's too pathetic to hate.

>He's improved so much over the last year

?????
>>
>>1795964
>Reigns needs to be a powerhouse

He should probably work on being able to lift up anybody heavier than 220lbs then
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.