[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"...and now I've seen it all, done it all, and defeated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: undertaker-3-4-11.jpg (44KB, 400x249px) Image search: [Google]
undertaker-3-4-11.jpg
44KB, 400x249px
"...and now I've seen it all, done it all, and defeated it all. It's time for my last ride. At Wrestlemania, I will officially announce my retireme-"
*lights go out*
*CAW*

Would you mark?
>>
They are too fucking old
>>
File: wm31.jpg (113KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
wm31.jpg
113KB, 640x640px
>>1795203
Nobody cares anymore, Haitch already ruined that dream match
>>
I'd mark like a fucking ADHD ridden dyspraxic 12 year old
>>
>>1795220

why did he go over Sting again? I know the guy was old as fuck, but really?
>>
>>1795203
I'd shit your pants.
>>
If it does happen, who should win? No contest?
>>
>>1795266
HHH had the story changed midway from "fighting the authority" to "this is a revenge for wcw" and just had to go over(because wwf won of course and his kliq pals needed a pay day). It's totally not an ego thing.
>>
>>1795266
It wasn't Triple H vs. Sting, it was WWF vs. WCW, and Vince wasn't done shitting on WCW.
>>
>>1795266

Because they wanted to crush WCW
>>
>>1795274
Sting deserves a WWE win, but at the same time, it's a waste to retire Taker in a match against another retired guy without giving anyone that's sticking around the rub. This fight really is irreconcilably past it's time.
>>
>>1795279

I am convinced there is a clause in Vinces will that will dissolve the wwe after he dies. The mans ego is just to massive to let this keep going without him.
>>
>>1795286
I'm not sure it really would be a waste. Everyone knows it would be Taker's last match. Everyone would pay to see it regardless. It would be Taker's moment, and in such it wouldn't be that big a rub for Cena or whoever is planned to take him out.
If it was Sting, it wouldn't matter who won. It's the spectacle of the thing that people would pay for.
>>
Yea, but I don't think he'd word it like that
>Officially announce
Has he ever even said officially?
Maybe he'd say he'd return to the pits of hell for eternity or some shit
>CAW
fuck yes
>>
>>1795203
Yes. For the love of god yes.
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (67KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
67KB, 1280x720px
*lights turn on*

KEEP ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN
>>
>>1795379
this really. Undertaker is old school as fuck so he's going to want to give a younger guy the rub. but I don't think people are going to give a shit about that. they'll watch it for Undertaker, and the only dream match left is franchise vs franchise. it's the only match Sting would come back for too. he still wants it.
>>
>>1795379
>>1795433
The rub doesn't happen in the match, it happens the next day on Raw when the guy who he fought gets touted as "The man who retired the Undertaker"
>>
Not trolling, what is CAW?
>>
>>1795586
You'll find out when your older.
>>
File: 1449187957756.jpg (12KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
1449187957756.jpg
12KB, 480x320px
>>1795593

>mfw the password to my local gym and sex club is "what is CAW?" and they won't let me in
>>
>>1795203
Why do people still think this is going to happen?
I say this as the biggest mark for it all, Stangs old injured and beaten down, "Retired" and Takers on the way too.
Cena vs Taker is probably the lock now for WM33
>>
It needs to be with Kane, it's the only acceptable end to the legacy. Kane Vs Undertaker in a casket match and then once Undertaker puts Kane in the casket you have the lights turn off and they turn back on as you see a hooded figure dragging undertaker into the ring or into another casket. Then you can truly develop another monster, on mystery and suspense and all the things that make a Monster Heel character great.
>>
>>1795627

This actually sounds pretty good Mr. Tripfag
>>
>>1795279
Did haitch ever get asked about this? If so how defensive did get get?
>>
>>1795826
Doubt it. Everyone knew it was going to happen. There's no need.

>>1795613
It's not going to happen. I just wish it would.

>>1795586
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_dQKo_EV0c
>>
>>1795266
triple h lost the year before. no way he's losing twice in a row after taker
>>
>>1795203
Of it were 2005.

Sting waited too fucking long to join wwe. Last thing I want to see is 2 guys over 50 battling it out.
>>
Let's be honest

If they both were to wrestle at this time (especially with sting's neck barely holding on) it would be a complete shitfest of two worn out middle aged men crawling at the floor trying to get on their feet
>>
>>1795266
It was billed up as WWE vs WCW.
Did you honestly believe that Vince would allow WCW to look like they came out on top?.....
>>
>>1795586
Create a wrestler
>>
>>1796052

Oh, that fucker. I don't like Sting.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.