[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Can't wrestle >Can't cut a promo or talk on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8

>Can't wrestle
>Can't cut a promo or talk on the mic
>Still over as fuck
>Still drew millions of dimes

Why do smarks try to deny the fact that big guys are a draw?
>>
Literally who
>>
>had one of the best looks ever
>didn't lose for years but didn't just come in and bury everyone else so it felt organic
>was a hometown boy of his fed so he got wolf tickets

Goldberg was lightining in a bottle, brother
>>
>>1794513

because smarks are just whiny hipsters who want to pretend they know more about wrestling than everyone else. the ones who say "(insert random vanilla midget here) deserves it most because they paid their dues in (insert list of outlaw promotions here)" don't actually watch any of the indie wrestling they spout off about.

the same as when your liberal friends say shit like "if you don't like bernie you dont care about (insert racial group, enivronmental issue, gays, etc. here)." they don't actually know the facts on the issues or care about any of that shit, they just want to appear more tolerant and caring to a group of strangers than you.
>>
Goldberg had charisma at least.

You don't draw purely off size. If that were the case Giant Gonzales would've been the biggest draw ever.

>>1794553
>I'm an ignorant dumbass so everybody else is too

Flawless logic.
>>
File: Stingiagree.jpg (25KB, 599x336px) Image search: [Google]
Stingiagree.jpg
25KB, 599x336px
>>1794553
>>
>>1794600
>posts a TNA macro to support a post crying about "outlaw" promotions

The fucking irony.
>>
>>1794553
Very nicely put. Couldn't have said it better myself.
>>
File: Roman_Reigns.0.jpg (44KB, 823x483px)
Roman_Reigns.0.jpg
44KB, 823x483px
>Smarks boo Roman, but mark out for Goldberg
>Roman does the same spear, kick, punch and body slams.

pls explain?
>>
>>1794683
>smarks mark out for Goldberg

Yeah, the MSG crowd loved him in his final WWE match!

>Roman
>body slams

Tee hee.
>>
>>1794553
>smarks are me but with the wrong opinions
>>
>>1794686
>using goldberg's final match as a metric for his whole career

Is "smark" really a portmanteau of "smart mark"?
>>
Bcause Goldberg was the king of Gorilla and Military Presses. Skinny manlets can't do those and the bigger guys don't like doing those.

Nothing is more satisfying then when Goldberg gave Scott Steiner a Military Press Spinebuster.
>>
>>1794692
>extrapolating that from your ass

Taking obviously flip remarks seriously doesn't make you come off well, sparky.
>>
>>1794683

Roman wasn't booked like the silent bad ass indiscriminate wrecking machine in his solo push, he also doesn't have the some body, strength or charisma.
>>
File: 1468125765700.jpg (59KB, 474x475px) Image search: [Google]
1468125765700.jpg
59KB, 474x475px
>>1794689

>n-no, th-that's y-y-youuuu
>>
>>1794764
Find a new gimmick, Bubba Ray. Maybe something with tables?
>>
>>1794513
He's good in ring, I thought. He didn't better as a silent monster than he did on the mic, though. His promo after Unforgiven where he was getting half-booed and Austin ran out to rapturous applause I am absolutely certain was NOT meant to happen and was improvised when it became apparent he was crashing the show.
>>
>>1794683
Roman's Spear is second only to Edge's Spear when it comes to aesthetically trash spears.

Goldberg Spear > Rhyno Gore > Batista Spear >>> Roman Spear > Edge Spear
>>
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (41KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
41KB, 480x360px
>>1794876

You cannot seriously think Batista has a better spear than Roman. Watch the royal rumble d
>>
File: RAW_1095_Photo_152.jpg (231KB, 1284x722px) Image search: [Google]
RAW_1095_Photo_152.jpg
231KB, 1284x722px
>>
>>1794513
I agree with all this, but Goldburg was a fag after the streak
>>
Goldberg had at least physical charisma. They also pushed him insanely well. But you can only pull something like that once before the audience catches on to you.
>>
>>1794683
>Beatles regarded as arguably best band band of all time
>Beatles cover bands not held in as high regard

Ya sure is hard to figure out
>>
>>1794540

18+ little guy
>>
>>1794513
Ellsworth is the next
>>
File: 1469423076316.jpg (96KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1469423076316.jpg
96KB, 1600x900px
>>1794540
Let a girl hold your hand
>>
>>1796018
>watch a past-his-prime Batista

18+
>>
>>1796018
I'd argue Batista's spear is better than Rhyno's aswell. Only Goldie does a better one.
>>
>>1796193
Rhino's ECW gore back in his prime was beast. Definitely second only to Jewberg
>>
>>1796193
Then you haven't watched enough of Rhino's work
>>
>>1794513
>>1794550
Also he never jobbed to Hogan, that helped but after the lose he was NEVER the same.
>>
>>1794513
>>1794513
>Why do smarks try to deny the fact that big guys are a draw?

he wasn't over because he was big, he was over because he was jewish
>>
>>1796378
THE GOY COMMUNITY!?
>>
>>1796401
Ok that was quite funny

You can still fuck off back to wew tho. Just later on
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.