[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>He calls them his firefly's Can we just agree that Cole's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

File: cole01.jpg (15KB, 340x234px) Image search: [Google]
cole01.jpg
15KB, 340x234px
>He calls them his firefly's
Can we just agree that Cole's meme commentating are one of the reasons the product is so shit? JBL and Byron aren't innocent of this either but Cole is the worst.
>>
>>1794260
Cole is better than both JBL and Saxton.
>>
LOOKS LIKE THEY'RE HAVIN FUN OUT THERE, JOHN!
THAT'S RIGHT MAGGLE JUST HAVIN FUN ON THE WWE NETWORK ONLY 9.99
>>
>>1794265
HE DIDN'T GET ALL OF IT MAGGLE.
>>
WE GOT US A FLYING USO
>>
Cole purposely fucks up

>HE'S GOT THE CALF CRUSHER ON ROLLINS!
>seth literally sitting 4 feet away from him on the announce table
>>
That's his gimmick though. On Wikipedia it says his commentary style is uninterested and full of mistakes.
>>
>>1794260
They're all shit
>>
Only smarkbusters rag on cole. I know a guy who said one of them bought coke off him.
>>
>>1794260
Hey, listen fuckhead. He's hosting a godamn national television show, and what the fuck are you doing?
>>
WOW
>>
>>1798233
Actually? They seemed like weed guys.
>>
>>1798272
Yeah, I've seen them in Poughkeepsie when I was visiting family.
>>
>>1794260

Hes just so insincere and mean spirited.. he really does not have one ounce of actual passion for wrestling or understand psychology or how to put over talent.

> tries to bury Enzo and Cass on their debut
> cant even remember to say 'oh my god, for the love of mankind' without readng it in front of the camera from a fucking sheet of paper.
> doesnt call moves in the match
> never talks about whats actually going on in the current match, always brings up the main event or some authority angle shite
JR appeared on an WWE old timers show for RAW, Cole says 'oh no, not him again, I thought we'd seen the last of him'.. what a fuckin classless faggot
>>
>>1798239
He is, and he's doing it extremely poorly. If the guy hosting the show and is devoting his time to be there isn't interested or passionate about it, why the fuck would anyone watching it be? Its clearly just a paycheck for him now.

Granted, it's not all his fault, given that he was saddled with JBL Lawler and Byron "Silence is golden" Saxton for a long time, but he has shown from time to time that he's quite mean spirited and just not paying attention. He's supposed to sell you the talent, tell you its the best in the world, point out the characters flaws that might get exploited during the match, and make the match sound like it has a meaningful result. Plus, he should be the main cheerleader for the PPV matches, telling you that you gotta see this match cos it will make all these free tv matches look like pillow fighting..

Without a good announcer, you may as well be watching bumfights.
>>
I can't believe how long he's been around. I don't know a single person who thinks he's good at calling matches.
>>
He needs to stunner himself
>>
>>1794260
Tom Phillips is being groomed as Cole's replacement.
>>
>>1798542
They want to call it like a sport. So a guy hits a weak field goal attempt, they will say he failed to connect.
>>
>>1798239
Hi Cole!
>>
>>1798556
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sx1PhviIAt4
>>
>>1794260
>He isn't a Cole Miner
>>
The cruiserweight shit last week was pretty awful

>This guy likes to have fun!
Every time
>>
Shout out to the guy who always used to post here that thought WWE actually handed out lights to the entire fucking crowd for Bray Wyatt's entrance
>>
>>1798317
It's obvious Cole was told to say that, Vince fucking hates JR.

Honestly I think Cole has no real beef with Jim
>>
>>1798815

>used to

There is still at least a few posts about this every time Bray comes out
>>
Cole is actually great. I remember this one segment where he was talking to the prime-time players on commentary at ringside and he was bantering the shit out of them, it was great.
>>
>>1798372
I wish. Tom and Corey commentating RAW might manage to make at least the matches watchable.
>>
>AJ Styles does a fireman's carry neckbreaker
>Cole calls it an Attitude Adjustment
>>
>watching Rock Bottom 98
>Stone Cold vs Undertaker in a buried alive match
>Austin wins
>Micheal Cole repeats "The Undertaker has been buried... alive!" in the same tone 10 times in a row
>>
"they call it X" is one of the shittiest things about WWE commentary, just call it what it's called.
>>
>>1798977
Plus, ya know... Cole was a heel. There's no reason to get worked by this.
>>
>he's still getting worked by cole
>>
>>1799096
The purpose of a work is to draw money.

Where's the money in MAGGLE being a cacophonous idiot?
>>
>>1799103
It's in Vince McMahon's bank account.
>>
File: maxresdefault (9).jpg (122KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (9).jpg
122KB, 1280x720px
>one of based fatass' strong points is bullying Cole
>they move the announce table to the ramp
>>
>>1799104
Cute. You didn't actually answer my question.
>>
>>1799104
Well no, it's coming OUT of Vince's bank account into Cole's, in order to pay him to do a job that he botches and draws and keeps no viewers in doing.
>>
>>1799172
You do realise that Michael Cole is the reason WWE still exists?
>>
>>1799187
OH this'll be good.

Elaborate.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.