[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>2 seconds into Raw >Crowd is cheering and talking among

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 3

>2 seconds into Raw
>Crowd is cheering and talking among themselves at a low volume
>Roman Reigns music hits
>"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

One of these days it'll turn around ... any day now ....
>>
The point is, he gets a reaction out of the ENTIRE audience, and has a god tier look.
>>
Yes, yes we know Roman is the most over guy on the roster. Do we really need another thread about him?
>>
>>1792666
satan knows
>>
>>1792649
WHETHER YOU LOVE HIM OR HATE HIM, YOU'RE DEFINITELY PASSIONATE ABOUT HIM, MAGGLE
>>
>>1792666
Nice Trips
>>1792689

If they made him a heel people would hate him. But then it would be awesome. So then they'd cheer him.

Fucking Smarks ruining the show.
>>
>>1792649
Hi Carter
>>
>>1792666
This
>>
>>1792713
How many feuds in the past year was the face cooler than the heel?
>>
Smarks don't like babyfaces anymore especially """company""" picked ones

The only babyfaces they will accept at the top are outlel darlings

Rey Mysterio of all people pretty much nailed it
>>
>>1792666
Fuck off Satan Vince.
>>
>>1792666
He looks horrible but most wrestlers nowadays don't look like wrestlers most of them are skinny lightweights without big muscle mass that's make Roman looks strong and good but if you put him on a ring with the rock he looks like a bitch with a horrible smile
>>
>>1792666
Raw after mania 2.9

1 million viewers less compared to the previous 20 years

>g-guys he gets a reaction, and good looks

dude if the reaction is ''go away or we change the channel'' then you are doing it wrong

1 MILLION LESS VIEWERS
fucking tip your fucking fedora, how much money has WWE lost over Roman's push?
>>
>>1792666
But they're legit boos, not heel boos. And the "you can't wrestle" and "Roman sucks/still sucks" chants aren't helping him either.
>>
>>1792847
Daniel Bryan
Bayley

>smarks don't like babyfaces

no, people just do not like Roman
>>
Roman is probably more hated by the IWC than Invader #1.
>>
>>1792666
When people tried to spin it this way for Cena, it was a valid point because Cena, despite booed, was moving merchandise and drawing. Roman isn't.
>>
The most forced push in wrestling history was Jeff Jarrett in 2000 WCW.
>>
Triple R moved more merchandise than Roman without the giga push

and yeah Ryback Ryan Reeves
>>
>>1793254
Roman's one combines wasting Goldberg's first defeat, the Fingerpoke of Doom, Halloween Havoc 1999 and Jeff Jarrett's push altogether

I'm leaving out only Arquette winning the world title
>>
>>1793262
t. 13 year old kid who read about those events on the internet
>>
>>1793264
>t. fedoraman
>>
>>1793254
Jarrett was at least moderately over back then though and so was his 'slapnutz' catchphrase, unlike Ramen who people either can't stand or don't give a shit about
>>
>>1793217
Smark boos are a badge of honor for a company face.

>And the "you can't wrestle" and "Roman sucks/still sucks" chants
Roman is currently the best wrestler in the world and that is coming from a smark magazine. Roman is actually right, smarks can't even do a headlock properly much less criticize his endurance and stamina.
>>
>I hate Roman Reigns so much I get triggered whenever his entrance music hits that I waste energy to boo him thinking my boos would make him go away or quit his job
>I will also complain on the internet on some obscure Mongolian cave painting board on how much I truly hate him, yeah that will show him!
>O-only moms and 10 year olds like him, they're n-not real fans!

HTS
LSW
GAC
>>
>>1793282
>kayfabe PWI
>smarks magazine

Fedoramen pls stop embarassing yourself
>>
Do you think Roman Reigns will become vindicated by history 10 years from now?

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/VindicatedByHistory
>>
>>1793282
If you know what smark means, you're a smark. You're basically confirming the only people who like Ramen are children under 12
>>
>>1793289
there you go, you should always post your fedora
>>
>>1793300
wrong

only Pajeets and single digit people like Roman

most kids aren't that dumb
>>
>>1793295
>6'4
>190 lbs
>3 inches cock

>FedoRamen telling others to take a shower, hit the weights and get a clue.
Pff..
>>
>>1793295
The only energy most people are spending on Roman is changing the channel which is why ratings are at their record lows
>>
>>1793312
>most people

Smarks aren't real people.
>>
>>1793303
>no u
wow really makes you think...
>>
>>1793312
>The only energy most people are spending on Roman is changing the channel which is why ratings are at their record lows
>>1793315
>wow really makes you think...

weights and clue

for the single digit IQ and erect pecker there's nothing you can do
>>
>>1793314
>the many thousands of people who have stopped watching aren't real
Get a load of this WWE mark
>>
>>1793318
>weights and clue
18+ Nerd Inc.
>>
>>1793332
They stopped watching because the current champion is a hotdog eating contest winner and before him, a wacky lunatic meme.
>>
>>1793342
>Roman starts getting pushed to the moon in 2013
>record low ratings start appearing in 2013
>>
>>1792666
This. And booing Roman is just the "cool thing" to do. The boos are unwarranted. He is a solids worker in the ring with a great look. Smarks are booing just because he got a mega push.
>>
>>1793383
Roman was one of the best wrestlers on the roster in 2015.
>>
>>1792689
WE LOVE HAViNG FUN MAGGLE
>>
>>1792666
It's kind-of pathetic that you have to spin a guy NOT getting over as "but he gets *A* reaction!".

>>1792713
>If they made him a heel people would hate him. But then it would be awesome. So then they'd cheer him.

Sure, just like they did when Sheamus and Batista and Orton turned heel, right?
>>
>>1792847
It's funny how no company seems to have the problem of their babyfaces getting rejected EXCEPT the WWE.

>Smarks don't like babyfaces anymore

OLE, OLE OLE OLE OLE, OLE, OLE...
>>
>>1793282
So what happens if a company babyface gets cheered by smarks?

Is he shit at his job?
>>
>>1793590
actually it's just Roman

the number of excuses WWE marks have been making for him is pathetic
>>
>>1794217
Well, there's the obvious case of Cena.

Sheamus in 2012-on and Batista during his comeback, too.

But in general there's a common thread of why those guys don't get over.
>>
File: 1474469626839.jpg (110KB, 720x477px) Image search: [Google]
1474469626839.jpg
110KB, 720x477px
Reminder that anyone who dosn't want Roman to get pushed into the trash bin where he belongs secretly wants this company to die
>>
>>1794316
>not wanting it to die
kys
>>
>>1792666
Yeah, and the entire audience's reaction is "Get the fuck off my TV or I'll see what else is on."

It's not even heel heat Satan, fans just straight up dont like him. That kind of mental gymnastics only worked for BMJ. And it was because BMJ would get a legit 50/50 split.

Whenever Roman comes out, it's faint distant cheering overshadowed by BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
>>
>>1794364
John also sold merch out the ass and could fill seats at the live shows.
>>
>>1794370
>>1792666
John has a good look. You're out of your mind if you think Reignsetty compares

Roman looks disgusting like his pajeet fanbase
>>
>>1794395
* Romannetty.
>>
>>1794306
Batista got booed simply because everyone wanted Bryan. He actually got cheered when he entered the RR but as soon as it became clear Bryan wasn't going to be in it and he was going to win, the crowd turned on him.

Sheamus just gets stale.
>>
>>1793363
You know that's bullshit
>>
>>1794494
>He actually got cheered when he entered the RR

He most certainly did not.
>>
>>1793383
>>1793426
Ya two pinheads need to have sex ASAP
>>
File: neckbeard-teenager.png (455KB, 595x622px) Image search: [Google]
neckbeard-teenager.png
455KB, 595x622px
>>1794619
> ya
>>
>i-it's not real heat! it's a different kind of heat that I made up to downplay the impact of wrestlers I dislike!

Cute, coming from the people who say Fatty Owens is a "good heel" and berate people who say it's the Yes chant that's over and not DBry.
>>
>>1794687
>Fatty

wurkd
>>
>>1792666
im bi and i think he looks ugly af, SR and DA look WAAAAAAAAAAAY better
>>
Roman's main event push produced better matches than Jeff Jarrett's main event push in WCW. Roman's Spear is also a better finisher than the Stroke.
>>
>>1794767
How ya doin' Shinya?
>>
>>1794788
I think Jarrett was more lucky than Roman because WCW at the time didn't have anyone on its roster who was as over as Daniel Bryan.
>>
>>1794812
Y'know, even factoring in the overall terribleness of WCW 2000 there's no doubt that Double J was putting on better matches than Romannetty.
>>
>>1794370
Yep, good point. Actually forgot to mention March sales.

Ramen gets outsold by AJ, Dean and also Finn IIRC.
>>
>>1794710
You'd take Dean Ambrose over Roman? Eww
>>
>>1793556
>Sure, just like they did when Sheamus and Batista and Orton turned heel, right?

Except Batista was a victim of the 'We want Bryan' situation.

Except Sheamus is a good heel that gets genuine heat, but often has shit booking.

Roman would have high profile heel booking and be made to look like the intense monster he should be. People like seeing Roman go crazy, its just WWE thought they could have him do it once and then go back to the script.
>>
>>1795451
If you need a good laugh, go to WWEShop.com, look in the T-shirts section and sort via Best Sellers.

It look me literally 3 pages to find a Reigns item.

>>1795946
Batista got heat because he came back a shell of himself.

Sheamus was getting go-away heat literally years before he turned heel.

Orton just...oh yeah, didn't even have an excuse for him.

>intense monster
>Roman "DYEL Breeze?" Reigns
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.