[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

According to Jericho, he and Lesnar got into a "brouhaha"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

According to Jericho, he and Lesnar got into a "brouhaha"

> "Well, anytime something like that happens, there's always a lot of rumors and a lot of stories being told. But, I mean we did have a little bit of a brouhaha And I think that happens when you get guys that are in a sport such as ours. It's half entertainment half real and half not. I just thought the finish of that match was very brutal and violent and I just didn't know if Randy was okay. I was checking on my friend. We have always been pretty close. And I said something. He said something. The next thing you know, we're nose to nose, kind of yelling at each other.

When asked by Sonnen whether Jericho was being a mark for being taken in by the match's abrupt conclusion,

> "Afterwards [Orton told Jericho that the match went down as planned], yeah, but it doesn't make me a mark to go check on my friend. I wasn't saying, 'what the hell is going on with this finish?' I just was saying, 'is Randy okay?' That's what I did. And first of all, in 26 years of being in the business, I can do whatever the f--k I want. I'm not a mark. Second would be, I was just seeing how my friend was.

> "Listen, whatever the finish is is not my business. Whatever they're doing or whatever happens. Listen, man, that's the way it is. It's not my business. It's not my responsibility or my call. But, when I see a friend of mine laying in a pool of his own blood, whether it's a work or not, that's real blood. That's a real concussion that he suffered. So I want to go check to see if he's okay because we've had a 15-year history and we've gotten into fights ourselves. That's one of the guys I've been in the trenches with and will continue to be in the trenches with till the day one of us stops doing this. But I don't think there's ever anything wrong with checking on your friend whether it's a work or not. If that makes me a mark, well, I guess I'm a mark for making sure my friends are okay."
>>
File: IMG_6421.jpg (26KB, 480x318px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6421.jpg
26KB, 480x318px
>>1792362
What a werked mark
>>
>>1792373
How is he a mark, is it a sin to worry about a friend?
>>
>I can do whatever the f--k I want. I'm not a mark

He's a mark
>>
>>1792376
Because its been said that Jericho was going off saying "WAS IT A WORK!?" And no one would answer him. He actaully thought Lesnar busted up Orton the hard way without his consent..

He worked hinself into a shoot big time and feels dumb now which is why hes bringing up the "im n-not a mark, i-i was j-just seeing if r-randy was ok" defense.
>>
>>1792392
This.
>>
>>1792392
Lesnar worked himself too and thought Jericho was talikng about him when Jericho said "this is bullshit" when no one told him anything.
>>
>>1792392
You mandrama idiots have the stupidest fucking jargon. Jesus Christ.
>>
>>1792362
>And first of all, in 26 years of being in the business, I can do whatever the f--k I want. I'm not a mark
He's right.
>>
>>1792420
Lesnar is a much bigger mark than Jericho, which is even more embarrassing, given what an I-don't-care-what-you-think mercenary badass he tries to present himself as.
>>
>>1792437

How is Lesnar a mark? He thought Jericho was saying it's bullshit that Vince would allow him to bust him open the hardway (valid) then when Jericho got in his face about it he said "Hit me or Kiss me."

Jericho got worked, he should of known it wasn't a shoot and to direct his butthurt at Vince.
>>
File: image.png (116KB, 249x448px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
116KB, 249x448px
>>1792422
>t. Jabronie mark w/o a life who don't know it a work when you work a work and work yourself into a shoot, mark
>>
>>1792450
This
>>
I don't get the point of doing that to Orton though. Brock went away and Orton went on to feud with Bray. What was the point?
>>
File: 1433809177765.jpg (181KB, 1024x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1433809177765.jpg
181KB, 1024x1536px
>>1792362
If the story he says is 100% true, then he's correct- just asking if Randy is okay does not make him a mark.

If the story is what other reports say, that Jericho said the ending was "bullshit" to Lesnar, then he got worked hard.
>>
>>1792450
>He thought Jericho was saying it's bullshit that Vince would allow him to bust him open the hardway (valid)
Not valid because it wasn't what was happening. Jericho was talking to somebody else, not about Lesnar at all and Lesnar assumed it was about him and acted all tough about it. If he was the badass he tries to present himself as, even taking that erroneous assumption into account, he would've told Jericho to suck his dick if he didn't like it and go on his merry way.

It's the behavior of an insecure mark.
>>
>>1792450
>Jericho got in his face about it
No Lesnar was butthurt and got in Jericho's face
>>
>>1792473
All the reports I read said "Jericho asked about the finish, Hayes gave him a non-answer, Jericho said 'that's bullshit' to Hayes blowing him off", Lesnar assumed he was talking about him.
>>
When you become as big as Jericho, as evident by guys like Goldberg/Rock/Hogan/Nash/HHH, you often become your gimmick and in turn your own biggest mark...which a bad thing because that's what keeps people coming back for more.

Unless you're Hogan, he had to quickly drop his gimmick of 35 years thanks to Gawker.
>>
>>1792468
Nothing

Brock has no more opposition left to squash after beating Undertaker

Maybe Based Big Dave can do something about it but he's as old as Goldberg
>>
Lesnar could have just told Jericho nicely

I mean okay they didn't want to blade, so they tried to do it like that
I think no one gives Brock credit for not hurting Randy any more than he has. If he wanted to really hurt him he would have, but he obviously tried not to.
>>
>>1792422

The jargon comes from the old days when wrestlers were literal carnies travelling around with fairs, circuses. And other shows of that sport.
>>
Jericho is a good brother, like that time he nearly kicked the shit out of Little Naitch for fucking up when Neville cooked his leg.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.