[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Real reason why Chyna was let go revealed; Chyna's manager

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

> Writer Jason King appeared on the latest episode of X-Pac 1,2,360. King, who wrote 'The Great Fall of Chyna' piece, talked about Chyna's WWE departure and noted that it was over a contract dispute.

> "Getting ahold of Kathy [Hamilton, Chyna's sister] to me was the key to the whole story," King said.

> "She and Chyna's mom had never really spoken much to the media and there was just a lot of questions about what was Chyna really like before she became a wrestler. And not only that Kathy and her were still very close during the time she was in the WWE and that was obviously when she was dating Triple H, and that was when she had the contract issues. And you know Chyna had kind of pushed a narrative once she was no longer in the WWE that she was let go or fired or however you want to call it, or didn't get her contract renewed, and that wasn't entirely true. According to her sister she was offered $400,000 a year to renew the contract and she turned it down. She wanted a base salary, downside of a million."
>>
>>1792281

> Joanie Laurer’s tragic passing is still shrouded in mystery … but based on information that Chyna‘s mother has re-evaluated since it happened, she’s now asking police to take a closer look.

> Pro Wrestling Sheet spoke with Chyna’s mom, Jan LaQue, who says she talked to the Redondo Beach detective handling the case earlier this afternoon about her new request, and he was very cooperative.

> Jan claims she doesn’t believe Chyna’s manager Anthony Anzaldo was completely honest in the wake of Laurer’s death, and now that time has passed, she believes some of his moves need to be further looked into. Most notably, LaQue points out that her daughter seems to have fired Anzaldo weeks before passing away.

> In emails obtained by The Sheet … Chyna wrote her mom saying the manager stole money from her, so she was taking a break from the guy. Joanie added, “Please refrain from talking to Anthony at the moment.” At the time, Jan says she was worried her daughter was just dealing with personal demons.

> Upon further thought in the time that has passed, LaQue fears that maybe wasn’t the case. Which is why she’s now speaking up about it.

> And even worse, we’re told the manager gave away Joanie’s cello — the news of which was first brought to our attention via the Chyna for The WWE Hall of Fame Facebook page — and he’s been confrontational each time her mother has tried getting answers on who received it, where the rest of her stuff has been placed, or how the money that was donated to her estate is being used.

> Chyna’s official cause of death is still pending further investigation, and Jan tells us the detective said they’d have to wait for the official toxicology report to come back before they can make any further investigative decisions.

> Anthony Anzaldo sent us a statement saying, “I never stole from Chyna and I certainly wasn’t fired. I didn’t work for her, I don’t work for anyone. We were partners. I will be releasing a statement in near future.”
>>
Who the fuck cares? Dead bitch fucked her life up period.
>>
>>1792281
This is a very interesting read about Chyna's untimely death.

Thanks OP
>>
File: 1422850331744.jpg (13KB, 194x226px) Image search: [Google]
1422850331744.jpg
13KB, 194x226px
>>1792286
>>1792281
All according to plan.
>>
>>1792281
Bump because of the good read
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.