[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which are the GOAT PPVs that can be watched on WWE Network

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: EVEN THROUGH THE DARKEST DAYS.png (88KB, 474x351px) Image search: [Google]
EVEN THROUGH THE DARKEST DAYS.png
88KB, 474x351px
Which are the GOAT PPVs that can be watched on WWE Network for just $9.99?
>>
Backlash 2016
>>
File: smacklad.jpg (9KB, 188x250px) Image search: [Google]
smacklad.jpg
9KB, 188x250px
>>1791947
this
>>
>>1791939
royal rumble 2001, wrestlemania 17, ecw heat wave 98, and the first ecw one night stand
>>
The Great American Bash 1989

>Muta vs Sting
>Steamboat vs Luger
>The War Games
>Flair vs Funk

Probably the best show of the 80s
>>
>>1791989
I watched two of them but thanks anyway.
>>
Are the WCW Night of Champions on the network? I rate NoC 5 up to about 12 as better PPVs than anything WWF did/does on a regular basis.

Any of the ones called by JR and Cornetter are good.
>>
>>1791996

If you mean the Clash of the Champions, they're on there. In the vault rather than the PPV section though.
>>
>>1792004
that's the stuff.

Wtf is a "vault"? Isn't this just a streaming service? I mean, you don't have to pay extra for PPVs after they've aired, do you....?
>>
>>1792019
It's just a section for really old PPV's that either are from NWA, AWA and the territories or WCW PPV's which are too old to put them in the PPV section, Nitro included
>>
Just watch ECW
>>
File: rumblejarret.jpg (21KB, 288x361px) Image search: [Google]
rumblejarret.jpg
21KB, 288x361px
I'm trying to watch all WWE PPVs from 1995 - 2000.

I'm only at Wrestlemania 11 but jesus fucking christ this shit was gay
>>
Over the Edge '99

I'll see myself out.
>>
>>1791939
WCW Sin 2001
Royal Rumble 99
No Way Out 2001
ECW Anarchy Rules 99
Summerslam 98
ECW Living Dangerously 99
Royal Rumble 2000
>>
>>1792626
I wish I had the patience to do that. Kudos to you and godspeed.
>>
Survivor Series 96.

>Austin v Hart in Hart's return match
>Shawn v Sid for the title where the hardcore Madison Square Garden crowd completely shits on Michaels
>Taker v Mankind with Paul Bearer suspended above the ring in a cage
>Heel JR and Cornette fighting while Vince does usual funny bad commentary
>Some hilariously bad traditional survivor series matches featuring Vader, Goldust, Yokozuna, Owen Hart, British Bulldog, Marc Nero w Sable Fake Razor and Fake Diseal, and the PPV debuts of one Hunter Hearst Helmsley and one pineapple-haired Rocky Maivia.
>Prime Sunny

The seeds of almost everything that lit the WWF on fire in the late 90s were almost there.
>>
>>1793012

Royal Rumble 97 as well.

>Midget match to open
>HHH vs Goldust for IC Title
>Ahmed Johnson vs Farooq
>Shawn v Sid
>Taker vs Vader
>>
Armageddon 2000 is a hidden gem
>>
>>1793086

Mid 96 through late 97/early 98 is my sweet spot.
>>
HALLOWEEN HAVOC 92

ITS GREAT
>>
>>1793012
I thought HHH had matches with Henry Godwin on the ppvs before this
>>
The last no way out. No way out 2009.
Its among edges finest moments.
And god dammit i marked so hard at that amazing sequence in the main event from the moment cena gets out of his pod.
That is one of the most special moments i ever watched live and the look on edges face after the pinfall says it all.
>>
>>1793216

You're absolutely right. For some reason thinking about Rocky's terrible original outfit got me so giddy that I said it was HHHs ppv debut as well, when he was there about a year before. Good catch.
>>
what was the trout mask replica of wresting ppvs
>>
WM20

Mitb 2011

Vengeance 2003
>>
Wrestlemania x-7, x-8 and survivor series 2002,
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.