[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There's no main event material on wwe roster exepct >AJ

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 3

File: vince.jpg (128KB, 943x536px) Image search: [Google]
vince.jpg
128KB, 943x536px
There's no main event material on wwe roster exepct
>AJ Styles
>John Cena
>Nakameme
>Brock
>>
>>1791837
If big show is not main event material idk what is
amiRite
>>
>>1791837
>Dean was exposed as a boring wrestler in ring and acts like he doesn't care anymore
>Seth has been bastardized by the horrific booking of his title reign
>Roman has been bastardized beyond repair by being force fed on looks alone
>Orton has already done it all and doesn't give a fuck anymore
>KO and Finn will most likely be booked into an early grave

Sounds about right sadly. BMJ, AJ, Brock and Nakamura are the only hopes Vince has left.
>>
>>1791837
i would add in samoa joe. even though hes a fat slob hes great in ring and actually looks tough. unlike say KO who has stretch marks and is gross
>>
>>1791837
Let's wait for Nakameme's real debut before declaring him main event material.
>>
>>1791924

Yeah Joe's definitely a main event tier heel, actually looks like a serious threat to overcome.
>>
>>1791837
Nakamura will get a GODZIRRA GODZIRRA! asian gimmick when he gets to the main roster
>>
>>1791837
>le kicky gook
>main event
KEK
>>
File: 64uMWV4.jpg (145KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
64uMWV4.jpg
145KB, 768x1024px
>>1791837
The Boss Sasha Banks will Main Event Wrestlemania
>>
>>1791949
You can say he's known somewhere in the world cause he's famous in japan. Also he's something that casuals can get intrested in. Not enough?
>>
>>1791960
He can't speak English, unless he gets a good manager like Jericho or something I don't know if it will translate.

Cesaro speaks much better English but still really struggles with casuals.
>>
>>1791960
The ability to speak would help.
>>
>>1791960
The few casuals left will laugh that meme out of the building
>>
>>1791964
Cause he has 0 charisma dawg. There's nothing intresting in him
>>
>>1791972
Nkamura doesn't have any either
>inb4 spergy hands
>>
>>1791972
Damn, if only Cesaro had practiced Jazz Hands instead of wrestling
>>
>>1791972
I disagree, but that reminds me, what happened to the background WWE made up for him? Ex-Swiss spec ops agent and rugby player? The only remnants of that is his James Bond entrance, I guess.
>>
>>1791972
what if they have him say BEREEV DAT a bunch? i bet you faggots would love that
>>
>>1791975
>>1791974
>he only has shaky hands meme
He can interact with a crowd during his match. Call it a match psychology, good selling or a seizure i dont care. Everywhere he is the crowd's buying him.
>>
>>1791994
Pasta in 3, 2, 1...
>>
>>1791994
Full Fail Autists are a tiny bit different than the main roster crowd
>>
>>1791837
Nakamura's (probably) not ME Material. It would take genuinely proper, character-fitting booking to get him over and have him stay over. Don't trust WWE.

>>1791893
Finn's not ME Material.
>>
>>1792006
I know that its pretty innacurate to compare nxmeme and japanese crowd to the main roster crowd. I just wanted to point out that to this point he was successfull so you can call him promising. I'm not even a nakameme mark, I just hate his anti-marks
>>
>>1791837
Never in my life have I felt an energy in the building like I did when Nakamura walked out at the NXT show. It was next level shit, like a mild psychotropic drug induced state. The guy had complete unfettered control of the crowd the entire time, like some weird spazzy pro wrestling pied piper. It was amazing. You just have to experience it for yourself in person, I cannot do it justice with words.
>>
>>1792006

This. The full meme crowd is such a stark contrast to the main crowd. Every nxt babi to come up white hot from the minors gets no reaction from the main crowd.
>>
>>1792029

>no fedora pic

weak pasta tbch
>>
>>1792025
I like Nakameme too but there is no way of knowing how average crowds will react, just being a good wrestler isn't enough as you see with guys like Cesaro and Zayn. Nakamura's best hope is to get drafted to Smackdown, hopefully get a manager and a program with AJ Styles right away.
>>
>>1791837
You forgot HHH and Reigns
>>
>>1792025

I think the big problem is that NXT guys have no exposure before they make the main roster. At one point, guys would have had mainstream exposure before reaching the main roster because of work in various territories that had TV deals. Then later, you would have guys come in who had already worked in WCW or ECW. Now they bring in a guy, and they try to hype them but the crowd shrugs and says "who the fuck is this nobody".

But if you aired NXT on television, it wouldn't be a selling point for the network anymore. It's a catch 22.

Maybe WWE should put TakeOver matches on the Youtube channel a month after the event and then do a short 30 second segment saying "go to our YouTube channel to see our up and coming talent" on RAW and SmackDown. You know, to try and build some hype for these guys before they debut.
>>
>>1792192
>just being a good wrestler isn't enough as you see with guys like Cesaro and Zayn

Zayn's over right now, and he can actually talk when he's given a good script.
Cesaro has been over numerous times in the past and let down by creative.
Those are pretty poor examples.
>>
>>1792205
>Main Event Material

Neither guy.
>>
>>1792205
Here's a better example. Take away the flippyshit and he's still one of the best wrestlers in the WWE, possibly in the world.

But where is the Altitude Era section?
>>
>>1792215
Opinions about them withheld, it didn't sound like you were speaking of their potential purely in the ME. It sounded more you were just tarnishing their ability to find a niche/get over in general, which is wrong, as you said that "being just a good wrestler isn't enough", which isn't even the case with Zayn.
And, besides, lets not pretend the standards aren't low right now. Finn Balor is their idea of a Main Eventer. Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns are, too. Zayn's better-rounded than all three of them, and Cesaro can at the very least make Reigns look like a goof.
>>
>>1791972
Yeah if only he was Samoan and wore body armor am I right?
>>
>>1791966
This
>>
>>1792218
Has Neville ever been good on mic? Serious question, I don't pay attention to the little adonis.
>>
>>1791972
>Nakamura
>no charisma
The man is charisma incarnate, he's just not a good English speaker.
>>
>>1791954
oh gawd,
Could you imagine a final hour of wrestlemania with roman vs anyone and the Sasha vs anyone in the mainevent.
>>
>>1791924
he has the same number of takeover main events as balor (3 against each other though), if he stays for one more takeover he'll have the most ever
>>
>>1791837
Only Brock. Styles is just a boring cruise weighter. rVD, hardys and many other dudes were much better. There is the one wrestler nowadays is lesnar. Other nonames and skinny fags are irrelevant
>>
>>1792722
he was decent as a dickish heel in nxt on the mic
>>
>>1791837
HHH you dummy
>>
Not really.
Brock doesn't give two shits about it anymore.
He never did honestly, except in his feud with Kurt Angle because he respected Angle. The rest was out of professionalism.
Now he has made a huge amount of money and he'd gladly leave any day to go back full time in UFC.
>>
>>1793226
>RVD
>better than AJ
he never learned to cut a promo, AJ did, at 38 but he did

>Jeff Hardy
>promos

Jesus dude.
>>
>>1791931
this is the same people saying ''Bayley won't be over in the main roster''
when she's more over than most of the male main eventers

that's how bad WWE and anti-smarks are
>>
>>1791837
aj isnt main event. casuals will not flock to WWE to watch Aj "average height" styles
>>
>>1793241
where did anyone mention promos?
>>
>>1793281
why didn't they flock for 2 years to watch Roman then? WWE lost 1 million viewers because of him
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.