[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Jericho a mark or just the G O A T? >I’ve never backed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 745456456.jpg (44KB, 1020x680px) Image search: [Google]
745456456.jpg
44KB, 1020x680px
Is Jericho a mark or just the G O A T?

>I’ve never backed down and I think
sometimes in the case of guys his size, they think most people are just gonna wilt and most people do but that’s not me, that’s not my background, that’s not what I came up from growing up where I grew up in Winnipeg and my dad’s lineage of being in the NHL... it’s just not what I do, so, like I said. I’m glad he didn’t eat me, but basically there was a face-to-face confrontation, and I’ll leave the rest between the two of us.

>Sonnen thinks that’s great, claiming he prefers to speculate on things like this, but says he had to ask Jericho if reacting to the end of a scripted fight makes him a “mark”.

>Y2J calms down a bit as his answer goes on, but it’s a reminder you don’t call pro wrestlers “marks”:

>NO. It doesn’t make me a mark to go check on my friend. I wasn’t saying “what the hell’s going on with this finish!” I was just saying “is Randy okay?”

>First of all, 26 years of being in the business, I can do whatever the f*** I want - I’m not a mark.

>Listen, whatever the finish is is none of my business. Whatever they’re doing or whatever happens - listen, man, that’s the way it is. It’s not my business, it’s not my responsibility or my call. But, when I see a friend of mine lying in a pool of his own blood, whether it’s a work or not, that’s real blood, you know? That’s a real concussion that he suffered. So I want to go check and see if he’s okay because we’ve had a 15 year history and we’ve gotten into fights ourselves! That’s one of the guys I’ve been in the trenches with and will continue to be in the trenches with until the day one of us stops doing this. But I don’t think there’s ever anything wrong with checking on your friend, whether it’s a work or not.

>If that makes me a mark, well then I guess I’m a mark for making sure that my friends are okay.
>>
He had no business starting a fight with lesnar. He doesn't give two shits about Randy.
>>
>>1791492
Based JeriGOD not backing down to the meme incarnate
>>
>>1791492
Jericho mad af he got called out for the huge mark that he is
>>
File: IMG_0361.jpg (57KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0361.jpg
57KB, 300x450px
>This won't turn into the GOAT feud of the '10s we deserve
>>
>>1791523
It would be one of the best too if Brock didn't wrestle like a suplex machine
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-09-22-11-13-22.png (145KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-09-22-11-13-22.png
145KB, 480x854px
He seems to get worked pretty easily, by casuals too
>>
JeriGOAT is the GOAT because he has shown in 2016 he can work with anybody and feud with anybody and he will do it on their terms to make them look good.

With Brock, Brock only works a shoot style, which means no jobbing out to pro wrestlers, and never putting another guy over. JeriGOAT wants to run a series of promos with Brock, so he immediately takes it into Brock's territory and makes it a shoot.

The guy is a Grandmaster of the 4D chess moves.
>>
Jericho some how managed to pull a bad match out of AJ styles at fucking wrestlemania. Of course he's a mark, and he's shit.
>>
>>1791627
It was fine, Fastlane was better though.
>>
>>1791603
desu they are pretty stupid and he's being a heel
>>
Jericho made a scene like he did to get Vince to admit it was a work in front of witnesses.

Now we all know Vinces no color policy is bullshit.

>The guy is a Grandmaster of the 4D chess moves.
>>
>>1791603
>literally saying his kayfabe catchphrase
>"he's being worked
>>
File: IMG_0259.gif (711KB, 200x331px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0259.gif
711KB, 200x331px
>>1791579
Imagine Y2J v. Heyman promos
>>
>>1791892
>v. Heyman

Heyman's awfully one-dimensional. He's great for a bit, but at this point he's just grating. That promo against Steph was cringe.
>>
>>1791892
How new are you? One happened what, last year?

>>1791915
>somebody renowned for bodying people on the mic wasn't allowed to get over against Stephanie

I wonder why...
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.