[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>No one has grabbed the brass ring since John Cena >Reigns,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

>No one has grabbed the brass ring since John Cena
>Reigns, Ambrose, Rollins and Wyatt are the only ones reaching for it

For all the criticism this got, looking back I think he was 100% correct

Punk and Bryan never even tried to be the top guy.

Bryan got monstrously over with the crowd and had all the leverage in the world but never once had the balls to politick himself a top spot. He only ever got the title because big brother Jhon fought his battles for him.

Punk reached the number two spot because he connected with the male 18-34 demo, the one demo which Cena had not conquered. He clearly wanted the top spot and it was clear what he needed to do - find a way to broaden his appeal while maintaining his core demo. He made no attempt to do this. If anything he did the opposite. He's the wrestling Bernie Sanders - preach to your core vote and pretend no one else exists.

Reigns, Ambrose, Rollins and Wyatt have all reached for the brass ring. Reigns has busted his ass trying get to better. He had the ambition, he was just too stupid to understand why people didn't like him and too stupid to pass a roids test. Ambrose was in a similar position to Punk, but he actually tried to win over the little jimmies. Rollins and Wyatt have both been shamelessly trying to work themselves into a face turn the whole time they've been on the roster. Rollins hasn't worked heel in years. These guys have hunger.

Who else is trying?

Del Rio would rather party and fuck British slags than be a draw. Owens can't be bothered to lose weight even though it could double his income. Ziggler's only strategy for getting over is feeling sorry for himself. Ryback got paired with Axel so he could learn how to work safe. Instead of taking it on the chin like a man and getting better he turned into a bitch and ended up quitting the company.

Say what you want about the Shieldettys, and you can say a lot about them, but they are objectively more alpha than the Punk/Bryan/Ryback generation.
>>
>>1789703
I agree with a lot of this but Owens would look like complete shit if he lost weight. He is short and only credible due to his mass
>>
>>1789703
Cena had no role in any of Bryan's success other than dropping the title due to injury
>>
File: xstory_young.jpg (13KB, 400x313px) Image search: [Google]
xstory_young.jpg
13KB, 400x313px
>>1789709
>>
>>1789714
He looks like Colt Cabana here
>>
File: maxresdefault (6).jpg (280KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (6).jpg
280KB, 1920x1080px
>>1789714
He ain't in the bingo halls any more
>>
>>1789703
>still thinking Reigns was busted for roids
Your entire post is discarded, dipshit
>>
>>1789703
Does Ziggler not like what he does? I kind of thought he LIKED jobbing. He's the 9th highest paid wrestler in the WWE so he should just be happy with that.
>>
>>1789714
Yeah what's your point, faggot?
He's pushed cause he's more than decent in the ring, and looks like your (this goes for all you Beta fat fucks, that mark out for this waste of air, and flesh) average smark.

This picture just proves how vanilla, and and plain he looks without he smark gut, neckbeard, and cut off shirt.
>>
I never understanding this "brass ring" term ...

VVhy not gold ring or a platanam???
>>
>>1789723
Lmfao beeg on his knees is almost as tall as kevin
>>
>>1789846
Or also a diamand ; I forgot this .
>>
>>1789703
>Wyatt

Please, wwe never gave him close to a shot to grab the brass ring. Hell, they have spent the past 3 years trying to bury him......and no one really knows why?
>>
>>1789973
fat fedoraman who thinks he's smarter than everyone else. It's not really hard.
>>
>>1789982

This. based bray was too smart for the drooling obese smark demographic.
>>
>it's a "the senile old prick was RIGHT!" thread
>with /pol/ shit

Holy fuck what a dogshit post. Go away.

>>1789982
Are you some kind of mark?

>>1790176
>Bray Wyatt
>not a smark darling

How new are ya?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.