/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Awesome gimmick >Memorable debut >Always looking jacked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (11KB, 172x293px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11KB, 172x293px
>Awesome gimmick
>Memorable debut
>Always looking jacked no matter his age
>Can be funny
>Can be serious
>Has great chemistry with any of his tag team partners
>Smart
>Belt looks good on him
>Well liked backstage

Is Kane truly the GOAT?
>>
Hi Glenn!
>>
>>1789026
GOAT big man. Taketty never drew a dime, Kane moved a million action figures.
>>
Are there any backstage stories regarding Kane?

There's quite a lot about Taker but I've never heard one about THE BIG RED MACHINE
>>
>>1789026
Once they had him stop using the voice box, his character went downhill.
>>
File: Stingiagree.jpg (25KB, 599x336px) Image search: [Google]
Stingiagree.jpg
25KB, 599x336px
>>1789031
>>
>>1789026
He deserved better booking in his early years and in 2003. He was legit over. He only held the wwe championship for one day until 2010 when he got the world title. Such a travesty. Could have been the monster heel no one could beat
>>
It was pretty cool of him to pinch hit at Backlash. Going from thinking you're just hanging out backstage to "hey you're doing a No DQ match and this fat fuck is gonna senton you through a table. Have fun." That's pretty awesome.

>>1789030
Apparently he's the nicest guy in the locker room. Even Punk said he loved working with him and nobody ever had a bad thing to say about him.
>>
>>1789043
*should have been
>>
That Lita storyline killed his persona I think. Lita treated him like a bitch and publicly humiliated him. You can't be a scary monster heel after that.
>>
>>1789030
Daniel Bryan was reading a book that advocated getting direct sunlight on your taint (some eastern philosophy yogi nonsense) and he and Kane had a long conversation about it.

Bryan said he just kept thinking how absurd the whole thing was, talking with Kane about getting sun on your gooch.
>>
>>1789030
Considered the nicest guy in the locker room.

Considered very easy to work with and is a safe worker.

Back in the days when he maintained his body, he was the ONLY person in the locker room to beat Brock Lesnar at Arm Wrestling.

Redpilled politician (dude's been on the news before as Glenn and was able to keep up and knew his shit on politics very well.)

>>1789026
As a person in the biz, probably.
>>
>>1789043
Well, apparently he was so much of a nice guy he turned down world title reigns. A pity if true.
>>1789030
All that I heard is that he was the only one to beat Lesnar in an arm wrestling contest back during Brock's first run.
>>
>>1789026
Why did Stone Cold Steve Austin a man that wrestles with 90% of his skin showing because he wears panties as ring gear challenge a fully clothed guy that also wears a mask to a first blood match?
>>
>>1789026
Kane is one of the most loved guys in the locker room. Don't recall ever hearing anyone saying anything bad about the guy.
>>
>>1789026
Never drew a dime
>>
>>1789026
>Kanetty
>based
>>
He is truly the GOAT big man and has been since day one
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.