[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When was the last time BMJ cleanly lost two singles matches in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 1

File: Big Match Jhon.png (432KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Big Match Jhon.png
432KB, 640x360px
When was the last time BMJ cleanly lost two singles matches in a row? I can't remember it.
>>
It's part of his heel turn. Starts losing clean to everyone and can't get that 16th World Title. Turns heel out of frustration.
>>
>>1788407
>Cena turning heel

It's not happening. And it'd be a disaster at this point.
>>
>>1788384
2004 or 2003
>>
>>1788384
When's the last time he lost clean on free TV?
>>
>>1788417
I can actually see something akin to it. Not a full Heel turn, but he's on the B-Brand (literally speaking and from their viewpoint, we know Smackdown's the new A-Show), he's slowing down with a calmer schedule, Ambrose made some shooty comments about how he can't get it done anymore, then he lost clean on TV.
He could get a little character tweak for the first time in a decade.
>>
>>1788422
Apparently he randomly jobbed clean to Big Show on the Road to WM25 but I haven't checked it
>>
According to WrestleZone, last night he lost clean to Ambrose, but before that, he lost clean on Raw or Smackdown 7 years ago on Raw.
>>
>>1788422
>>
>>1788425
We've seen this angle before (remember Cena's "Worst Year Ever" in 2012) and it ends the same way: he OVERCOMES THE ODDS.
>>
>>1788430
Bullshit, he lost clean to Owens on Owens' first night on Raw.
>>
>>1788425
Exactly it doesn't have to be "RAWR I'M BAD NOW" and honestly WWE needs to make the entire good/bad thing more grey. But show him getting annoyed, frustrated. He stops with bantz after awhile and soon stops playing the crowd. Maybe bends the rules during matches but still loses. I think a long arc of Cena chasing and failing to catch Flair could be great.
>>
>>1788469
I'm pretty sure Owens just beat him up and stepped on his title.
>>
>>1788483
No, Owens delivered the pop-up powerbomb and pinned him clean, then went on to lose twice to him.
>>
>>1788494
Pretty sure that was on a PPV, dude.
>>
>>1788384
>Lost to Triple H at NOC
>Lost to JBL at GAB
>>
>>1788422
Late 2009 to Triple H on Raw
>>
>>1788497
Actually... yeah it seems you're right, my bad, I thought it was Raw.
>>
>>1788477
>I think a long arc of Cena chasing and failing to catch Flair could be great.

>Cena keeps trying and failing
>becomes more ruthless and duplicitous
>the picture is painted that he can't keep up with the youth
>have Cena try to rationalize his villainous actions, even as they reach near full-Heel
>finally have him go completely Heel in a glorious act of treachery to capture his 16th
>promo of all promos the following night to proclaim himself the GOAT

Literally GOAT angle of all time
>>
>>1788531
The logical payoff to that angle would be Cena NOT winning as a heel, really.
>>
>>1788544
Why? It pays off the narrative that he can't keep up, needs to resort to outright villainy, brings it to a crescendo in a turn, and you have a new, massively believable final boss (for Roman to beat at the next PPV).
Having him not win it and just drift off "aw, shucks guys, guess I couldn't hustle after all" would be a little unfulfilling after that build.
>>
>>1788551
Why would a heel Cena that needs to cheat make a better final boss than invincible superhero babyface?

>for Roman to beat the next PPV

>>>/trash/
>>
>>1788567
>Why would a heel Cena that needs to cheat make a better final boss than invincible superhero babyface?

Because fans would be allowed to hate him, he'd be able to play the Heel, and it'd like put the other babyface over more.
Also, y'know, just as a viewer, heel-turn that's been lusted for a decade.
>>
>>1788582
Dude, nobody cares about Cena turning heel anymore.

Cena has played heel in a bunch of matches over the years, the WWE plainly does not give a shit if he's hated and a clean win over THE FACE THAT RUNS THE PLACE does far more than a win over past-his-prime cheatin' heel.

Or, to put it another way:

>Hulkamania
>Hollywood

Of these personas, which is a clean win over more impressive?
>>
>>1788509
"elimination chamber" 2015. Can't blame you for forgetting about that.
>>
>>1788599
I get what you're saying, but he's not Hulkamania anymore. It still means a LOT to go over him as a Face, but we've been there, we've done that, and just as a viewer, I think it'd be the end-game of decades of people questioning and wondering what if to see him finally go legit, FULL Heel, still get that strong booking, throw in some under-handed tactics, and then put someone over like a million bucks.
>>
>>1788612
If anything Cena is like early 90s Hulkamania.

As for this Cena heel turn: if it does happen you'll be disappointed.
>>
>>1788624
I will never be disappointed with my beautiful big match
>>
Cena's not turning heel. He doesn't want to and his persona is too important to WWE to make him go bad.

It wouldn't be as good as you're imagining, anyway.
>>
Good on to him for putting people over in what is obviously the twilight of his carrer. Having said that, i have no doubt in my mind that WWE will reward him for his service by letting him match Flairs record, and even eventually beat it.
>>
>>1788635
>will reward him for his service

Yeah, that poor guy has really been uncompensated for an unending main event push since 2005, have you seen his house?
>>
>>1788469
That was a PPV numb nuts. Owens debuted and challenged him on his first night.
>>
>>1788642
Calm down you mark. No one claimed he was starving.
>>
>>1788679
Sorry if I find the whole "reward for his years of service" cliche ridiculous when it's applied to the biggest star they've had since Rock and the guy who's had the most title reigns in WWE history.
>>
>>1788699
You'd also be a damn fool to ignore that he's also worked his ass off the entire time. Thats why a lot of the legit heat that John had has pretty much gone. The guy was pushed to the moon yes, but then he worked like a horse to stay there. He's been an absoloute embassador for the WWE, and in the end he deserves that money, and deserves that record.
>>
>>1788718
Who's ignoring anything? Cena's been more than adequately compensated for his career.

>that record

Who's being a mark now?
>>
>>1788551

This sounds like a nice, neat, well thought out story line that could have a great pay off. With BMAJ as the new face of the company, cena could finally have a heel run. Too bad it would be shit, because the writers are shit, smarks would cheer a heel cena, him turning will be found in the dirt sheets 4 months in advanced.
>>
>>1788635
Cena deserves to shatter Hick Flair's record. He never drew a dime. Cena's a giga-star.
>>
>>1788739
>smarks would cheer a heel cena,

Just like they cheered heel Sheamus right? Or heel Batista? And heel Orton?

>4 months in advanced.

kek

>implying that WWE even books 4 weeks in advance
>>
>>1788758

Sheamus was over as a face, he turned for no reason now he will be lucky to get any pop, they were too busy chanting BLUETISTA XDD, orton didn't get a reaction either way. Smarks would 100% clap their fat hands together to cena turning heel.

>4 weeks

kek true. Maybe it will leak 4 hours in advance, still enough time for it to make the rounds and spoil the moment
>>
>>1788422
Yesterday?
>>
>>1788422
Jack Swagger
>>
>>1789511
>Sheamus was over as a face,

kek this is what anti-smarklet cuccs actually believe
>>
I don't know why but the heel turn has higher % now, I can feel it
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.