[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think Stone Cold gets sad sometimes that The Rock is the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: tfw no jumanji remake.jpg (71KB, 221x348px) Image search: [Google]
tfw no jumanji remake.jpg
71KB, 221x348px
Do you think Stone Cold gets sad sometimes that The Rock is the biggest movie star in the world and he just has a podcast or something?
>>
>>1787218
I honesty forget he was even a wrestler.
>>
>>1787218
He clears $5 million a year from his podcast alone and gets to star in B movies for fun. His life is pretty fantastic tbqh.
>>
his only dream was to be a wrestler

he became the GOAT

now he's retired and gets to talk about what he likes

he really doesn't care about what others do, he got everything he asked for in life
>>
>>1787535
pretty much this
>>
He probably does get rustled that The Rock doesn't call him up to be in one of his movies. He's clearly bitter at some things as shown when he put a stop on Pipers podcast.

but he gets to shoot movies and tv shows, has his own beer, and make pod casts with his landscaper. life's good.
>>
>>1787341
>>1787535
>>1787549
This.

All Steve ever wanted was to be a professional wrestler. He became GOAT and made a fortune doing it.

Now he lives a comfy life making good money doing everything from B-flicks, television, podcasting etc. that most of us could only dream of.

If he'd become as big in Hollywood as Dwayne has, I'm sure he wouldn't have mind. But it was never really his goal unlike it was for Dwayne.
>>
>>1787341
>$5 million a year from his podcast

lol what? why?
>>
Austin is making big bucks without having to suck some jewish producer's cock for big roles. The Rock can't say the same.
>>
>>1787535

He gets to sit at the Broken Skull Ranch all day drinking some Steveweisers. That's the kind of life we should aspire to have.
>>
So weird to me that Rocky Maivia became the highest paid actor in Hollywood
>>
>>1787341
>He clears $5 million a year from his podcast alone

You got a source for that? Hard to believe a podcast is worth that much.
>>
>>1788818
WWE owns it

Vince: "That's why I decided come here on your Podcast, Steve"
Stve: "Oh 'my' Podcast?"
>>
>>1788818
CougarLife pays well, evidently.

IN THEIR SEXUAAALLLLL PRRRRIME
>>
>>1788798
Not really. The Rock oozed charisma as a wrestler, and the moment Hollywood realized that transfered rather well in his movie work, he was destined to be a huge draw.
>>
>>1788830
WWE Network Stone Cold podcasts are not the same as his own podcast, dummy.
>>
>>1787218
I think it's easy to be jealous of the Rock because he's rich and famous, but thinking about it, the dude doesn't stop. He has a 24/7 schedule. It'd drive me to insanity. I would NOT be jealous of amassing a fucking diamond-encrusted fortune only to never stop moving and never enjoy it.
>>
>>1788835
WWE Network pays him as well
>>
>>1787341
>>1787611
>Stone Cold makes exponentially more for sporadically shooting the shit with the talent than the talent do for being the talent
>>
>>1788836
The Rock is used to that though, so its no big issue to him. I mean pro-wrestling is non stop traveling and working too, so no biggy. If anything, acting in Hollywood would be a lot easier on his body, as your not taking legit bumps most of the time.
>>
You wanna beer?
>>
>>1787535
He got everything he ever wanted and he'll never give that back.
>>
File: honkytonk.jpg (2MB, 1596x2256px) Image search: [Google]
honkytonk.jpg
2MB, 1596x2256px
austin got to retire early and isn't wrestling for 2 grand in front of yokels at community centers as "FORMER WWE SUPER STAR STEVE AUSTIN" and selling his own t shirts after the show, so he's doing much better than most ex wwe guys.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.