[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>She's already getting fucked with by 50/50 booking.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: bayleynxt.jpg (59KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
bayleynxt.jpg
59KB, 800x450px
>She's already getting fucked with by 50/50 booking.
Why couldn't she have gone to SmackDown
>>
>She deserves it! She deserves! Clap Clap Clap
>>
>Caring about womens ""wrestling""
>>
Bailey is ugly! UGLY!
>>
>womens """"wrestling""""
>>
>>1784723
>Chimpanzley on GOATdown

No thanks.
>>
>>1784723
>waah why doesn't ma waifu win every single match
>>
File: 1442042056131.jpg (140KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1442042056131.jpg
140KB, 640x640px
>meltzer said they are making Dana the top babyface
They all fucking suck, but at least Dana is hot.
>>
>>1784769
Not even remotely my problem. It's her beating Charlotte clean as a whistle, then getting pinned by her two weeks later that bothers me. At this rate I'm genuinely afraid her eating the pin on Monday means they're putting the belt on her or something.

I still dunno why she was pinning the champ like, her third week on the main roster, but I guess the Raw women's division is so dire there was nobody else for her to wrestle.
>>
>>1784795
See >>1784730
>>
>>1784795
WWE and Raw especially has a retarded creative team, what else did you expect? This is the fate of most NXT call ups
>>
>>1784793
>Big Momma Pump as the face of the division

Feels good man
>>
>>1784808
I expected her to go to SmackDown but then it looked like Sasha was gonna be out for six months, so fuck that.
>>
>>1784795
To make her look strong and tell the casuals she's a threat
>>
>>1784793
GOOD. I am sick of these fucking smarks and there divashit. They bitch about Brooke botching yet Sasha has almost killed herself multiple times and they claim she is "THE BEST WRESTLER" atm.
>>
>>1784822
Hey, I'm smarky as fuck and I have no idea how Sasha got so overrated. She is just bad at everything.
>>
File: nips hat.jpg (165KB, 676x1200px) Image search: [Google]
nips hat.jpg
165KB, 676x1200px
>>1784793
>meltzer said

>>1784817
There's always next year's draft
>>
>>1784822
I don't think anyone but Sasha herself and virtue signalling retards at reddit say that Sasha is good in the ring.
>>
>>1784793
daves being a fucking idiot about dana. girl isn't even in the raw intro, being marketed or merchandised at all. this is "Lana/Eva are going to be the face of the division" all over again. they're just setting up a Charlotte and dana feud
>>
>>1784828
It's actually kind of amazing how her whole character is this hyper extravagant egomaniac who demands respect, proudly calls herself THE BOSS and claims that she'll be at the top of the industry one day regardless of gender, but she so readily and shamelessly shills for Stephanie McMahon.

I dunno if I've ever seen a character just completely die in the ring more quickly than with that promo.
>>
>>1784886
But anon, Stephanie gave women the right to vote, drive and forced the male dominated industry to allow them to wrestle. How can't you shill for that?
>>
>>1784723

Shes getting fucked by black guys
>>
>>1784793
BOOTY MAMA
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.