[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JUST fuck my shit up >3rd hour death spot >Foley fumbling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 6

File: wwe-raw-cruiserweight-social.jpg (191KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
wwe-raw-cruiserweight-social.jpg
191KB, 650x366px
JUST fuck my shit up
>3rd hour death spot
>Foley fumbling his lines and using cue cards
>Fatal 4 Way which while awesome, did nothing to show off any of the guys characters
>THE CHAMP. ISN'T. HERE!

Instead we get a bunch of shit promos for matches that mean nothing a week ahead of their first PPV that has Reigns going over their fucking Universal Champ even though he lost to him last week.

What the fuck was that shit?
>>
>>1782884
>>THE CHAMP. ISN'T. HERE!

Reminder that TJP was on the pre-show.
>>
>>1782886
>Reminder that TJP was on the pre-show.
And? What cunt watches the preshow for Raw? It's already 3 hours long. Just introduce him properly and have him sit on commentary.
>>
Foley reading off the wrestlers entrances blatantly on his cue cards was pathetic. Then they all had shit tier jobber theme music. Way to put over these guys lmao. More like the cucksweight
>>
>>1782886
>Reminder that TJP was on the pre-show.
lol do you think that counts?
>>
I live in a 2nd world country, so I have to download the episodes the next day to watch them. I always debate wether to avoid /asp/ to not see spoilers

Then I remember that RAW is shit, and I should only avoid /asp/ after SmackDown
>>
>>1782892
>>1782896
No ya tards I wasn't saying that to excuse it.
I was saying it to reinforce how stupid they are – they had him there and couldn't even be fucked to bring him out and give a little promo.
Instead they wasted time on Mick's "PLEASE CARE ABOUT THESE GUYS" roadshow, when the match did great in itself.
>>
The Fatal 4-way match was fucking epic,crowd was pretty much fucking dead,but hey they're very alive when Enzo and his 7 foot autist come to say they're the biggest clowns in the room and that they're S A W F T(SOOOOOOOOFT) in bed with their GFs(poor Carmella) every fucking RAW...Ohh and New Day promoting gay shit,slapping ass of another man...
WWE is fucking dying

FUCK YOU STEPH OR WHO THE FUCK CAME WITH THE IDEA OF BRINGING DEGENERACY IN WWE
>>
>>1782900
Ah, then my apologies.
>It's not the size of the dog in the fight! It's the...fight in the size of the dog....
another reason why it should have been on Smackdown, then they could have had an actual Cruiser weight do the intro rather than someone whose brain is held together with tape and concussion.
>>
>>1782913
Lol the match was not very good at all. It was fucking boring. That match at the cwc finals was way better. Don't remember if it was a tag match or a 4 way though
>>
>>1782915
Though thinking about it, Bryan's brain isn't held together with much else, but at least it hasn't started crumbling yet.
>>
File: 1470016159375.png (17KB, 882x758px) Image search: [Google]
1470016159375.png
17KB, 882x758px
>tfw they're going to feed my boy Based Kendrick to that faggot TJ Perkins
IT'S NOT FAIR
>>
>>1782918
>Lol the match was not very good at all. It was fucking boring
Benoit yourself
>>
Reigns beating fatty was fucking retarded. The are doing a really good job at establishing this new belt
>>
>>1782918
It was a 4 way. The match was still probably MOTN but why oh why not have a mini knockout competition and show off the guys skills and get their characters across. If I knew nothing about these guys all I would know is
>Flippy black man
>Less flippy dancing black man
>Flippy Mexican
>Jack Sparrow rip off who doesn't do much
>>
>>1782929
>wah wah wah why was the crowd dead for a boring match and then hot as fuck for the Kevin Owens and Roman match that took place literally right after it

Seek sex
>>
>>1782932
So what are they going to do with Reigns considering he beat Fatass clean?
>>
>>1782923
Don't worry anon, he's a man with a plan
>>
File: Benoit-Yourself.gif (4MB, 384x216px)
Benoit-Yourself.gif
4MB, 384x216px
>>1782934
Except, that's not what he said at all.
>>
>>1782935
>climbing out the cage half a second before the other guy rolls out is clean
>>
>>1782934
You should seek sunlight first,I already did it,thats how I met your mom and yo sister
>>
>>1782942
It is you idiot,thats one of the ways of winning a match in a steel cage(not the HIAC one),doesn't matter if it was half a second or even less than that
>>
>>1782951
So why are you pissed off and crying when hogan kicks out at 3.5 then
>>
lmao and smarks cried that Ibushi and Sabre didn't sign up. Every outlaw that doesn't sign is a smart outlaw desu.
>>
>>1783013
Sabre probably will (sadly, he doesn't gel with WWE whatsoever)
Ibushi is a fucking madman literally and he can not be predicted.
The dude would promise to sign, have his debut set, then Taka Michinoku would show up in some Ibushi tights as Kota wrestled a 5 star against a toilet seat in DDT.
>>
>>1783013
Nah, I never gave a shit about either of them signing up. Ibushi would never get to the same level he got in NJPW and ZSJ just isn't believable and would bomb hard in WWE.

As long as my man Gentleman Jack turns up eventually that's all I care about.
>>
>>1783024
Yeah but Gallagher and Tozawa need to be on Smackdown
>>
I think Ibushi did not sign with WWE because he wants to be greater than he already is . He knows HHH is craving to sign him .
And the best thing about Kota signing to the WWE is ... Kenny Omega will probably join him .
>>
>>1783048
They all need to be on Smackdown, but the one hour less really fucks with that. The way the debut was handled was absolutely atrocious. It's now the least prestigious championship on either program because of that.
>>
>>1783056
Kenny already threw mad shade at Ibushi for even participating in the CWC, saying he was too big a fish to be in a second-rate division in the WWE and saying he would never lower himself to that.
>>
>>1783048
Are you sure you want Gentleman Jack in Smackdown mixing it up with the Vaudevillains and catching second hand backstage flack by association with Simon Gotch like poor Adrien English?
>>
>>1783079
Ibushi wouldn't stay in the CW Division anyway. He's too flashy and impressive in-ring, and would just go balls-out like a motherfucker every week until he forced someone's hand.
Also he'd go over with soccer mom's because he's gorgeous and foreign.
>>
>>1783079
>believing anything Omega ever says

You're getting worked.
>>
>>1783089
That's probably why he didn't sign. Guy is an international superstar, and looking at how WWE is handling their cruiser weights he made the right decision. He might be small but he's a main eventer.
>>
>>1782915
No need to apologize bro - it was poorly worded.

>>1783089
>>1783129
I don't think he could get over with a western crowd as a main eventer, he looks too gay.
>>
>>1783137
shawnmichaels.jpeg
>>
File: shawn michaels.jpg (22KB, 255x320px) Image search: [Google]
shawn michaels.jpg
22KB, 255x320px
>>1783137
>I don't think he could get over with a western crowd as a main eventer, he looks too gay.
>>
>>1783139
>>1783141
Yeah but Shawn's charachter was basically a womanizer. He might look flouncy but even his theme tune starts off with a woman having an orgasm.
>>
>>1783148
So we can't give Ibushi a character that doesn't trigger your gay panic because...?
>>
>>1783148
Give Kota a Bullet Babe style valet and dress him up like a yakuza in backstage segments, done.
>>
>>1782884
>>Fatal 4 Way which while awesome, did nothing to show off any of the guys characters
Do you know that's the purpose of cruiserweights? especially in the WCW era? Christ /asp/ you complain too much
>>
>>1783167
Zero reason why they can't have awesome matches AND characters, familia.
>>
>>1783170
I take it you only just started watching WWE
>>
>>1782884
I don't really like how Foley stated "it's not about size" when it literally is about size because it's a weight class.

In the future it should be in the first hour because faster guys working in their distinct styles should warm up the crowd, in theory, and get people watching from the start as opposed to coming on long after a large chunk of the audience have tuned out.

>>1783167
It sort of undercuts all the work the CWC did to establish that the cruiserweights aren't just flippy guys
>>
>>1783164
I wasn't the one saying he was gay, I'm this guy >>1783129

I was just pointing out Shawn was far from gay.

>>1783165
He still looks too babyface for a heel gimmick. Which is a shame because that sounds awesome.
>>
>>1783167
You can't have watched the CWC as just about every guy had a character, even the flippy guys. Especially Kendrick.
>>
>>1783175
I take it you've gone hollow of the hopes of a better product, don't give up, friend.
>>
>>1782933

>Jack Sparrow rip off who doesn't do much

Paul Burchill?
>>
>>1783185
I'll get my hopes up when Vince fucks off.
>>
>>1783079

says the fucking man that will probably jump ship to WWE if he doesn't have the main belt by Wrestle Kingdom 11. I love Omega but fuck.
>>
File: hello darkness my old friend.jpg (111KB, 536x709px) Image search: [Google]
hello darkness my old friend.jpg
111KB, 536x709px
>>1783186
Kek, I wasn't watching around this era but jesus what were they thinking?
>>
>>1783192
You, too, are being worked.
>>
>>1783164
>So we can't give Ibushi a character
Correct. This is WWE in 2016. Ibushi would be a "great athlete even though he's small!".
>>
>>1783194
Would you believe it actually got pretty over?

...and then Vince killed it because he'd never heard of Pirates of the Caribbean.
>>
>>1783188
But Vince did fuck off to SmA+ckdown and made it GOAT
>>
>>1783199
HE HAS A HEART OF GOLD AND LOVES TO COME OUT HERE AND HAVE FUN MAGGLE
>>
>>1783177

>the cruiserweights aren't just flippy guys
>match didn't establish this
>match ended in submission

ONE OF THESE THINGS DOESN'T BELONG!

also it's Memphis. Of course they went batshit over MEME DAY and the Sawfticide Squad over the cruiser-wait-jacks.
>>
>>1783202
>What's his character, Corey?
>WELL MICHAEL IBUSHI IS WHAT WE IN THE WRESTLING INDUSTRY CALL A "FUCKBOY TWINK" AND THE FUJOSHI LOVE HIM, AND HE LOVES TO HAVE FUN
>>
>>1783201
>actually believing this

Maybe he can still work marks.
>>
>>1783200
I wouldn't have thought it would but it's a shame.

>>1783202
>Rich Swann walks out
>Cole: HE JUST LOVES TO DANCE AND HAVE FUN
Jesus christ, as if Mick's intro wasn't bad enough, Cole buries the entire division in the first seconds of the first guy entering.
>>
>>1783200

then they repackaged him as a heel with an incest gimmick?
>>
>>1783213
>Swann hits his Standing 450 finisher
>He lands on the midsection with that splash!
I miss Mauro...
>>
>>1783211
Based Vince working ya head
>>
>>1783215
>Vince kills off a gimmick he "doesn't get" so he can give it one of his dream angles
>>
>>1783215
And then as a supervillain to feud against The Hurricane.
>>
>>1783213

to be unfair, Rich Swann is probably never going to be above lower midcard anyway. Cedric, Metalik, and Gallagher are miles ahead of him Rich just has LE CHARISMA.
>>
>>1783220
>Cuckter

Of course.
>>
>>1783213
>>1783218
I fucking hate how they call botches. It comes off to me like they're trying to make it """real""" and """authentic""", but in reality it's just them trying to beat twitter-smarks to the punch by pointing out their own mistakes.
Just let it fly. I honestly didn't notice from that angle until Corey piped in with "LMAO SWANN NEARLY CAVED IN THAT BOY'S CHEST"
>>
>>1783230
huh?
>>
>>1783230
>SEETHING
>>
>>1783225
That's true but it's not like any of them will be transcending the CW division.

>>1783231
Yeah, it was obvious Swann was supposed to hit the splash, and it didn't look like a complete botch, Alexander just lifted his arm or something and Cole ruins everything, as usual.
>>
>>1783252

I want them to rip off TNA with the "Plan C" gimmick i:e you can choose to drop the Flippy Shit title for a guaranteed main title shot.
>>
>>1783252
>That's true but it's not like any of them will be transcending the CW division.

I wonder how long the CW division will be allowed to go on unmolested until Braun Strowman comes out during a multi man match and wrecks everyone in the ring to further his feud with Sheamus or some shit, you know it's coming.
>>
>>1783271
Well he's already jobbing out Sin Cara, so going for the cruiser weights seems like going backwards, even if there's a few of them.
>>
>>1783297
I feel like Hunico is paying for Mistico's blunders up to this day, poor fucking guy. Put him with the CW and have him be a powerhouse there or something.
>>
>>1783271
1 month. He will destroy some guy(swann probably), he will seek retribution and will have matches with sexual chocolate and big slow(fluky wins) and then get jobbed out again by strowman. repeat until they get to the guy vince likes.
>>
>>1783336
I bet McMahon was rubbing his hands at all these new jobbers coming in for him to ruin.
>>
File: 1463089222832.jpg (42KB, 480x477px) Image search: [Google]
1463089222832.jpg
42KB, 480x477px
Serious question:
Is Foley showing signs of either early alzheimer's, alcoholism or some other brain trauma? He hasn't seemed quite right at all since he came back.
>>
>>1783383
A lifetime of getting bonked in the head was bound to catch up to him eventually.
>>
>>1783383
Foley's fucked. He's taken years of career-threatening bumps, only to turn up the following night and take them again.
You can clearly see he struggles to remember lines every now and then, sometimes seeming to lose his sense of place.
I don't know the medical term, but to layman it for you, he's scrambled eggs.
>>
>>1783383
Well, he has actual brain damage. That's not something you can recover from, unless you believe what those damn hippies say about dope.
>>
Foley used to be one of my favorite wrestlers when I was a kid. It's sad to watch him like this. I bet he sign it because his stupid daughter
>>
>>1783425
He used to be my Top 5, but however much I fucking adored Mankind, seeing him on TV every week embarrassing himself as a fucking horrible GM is really lowering him.
I want to cling to nostalgia but he's just such an immense cucklord.
>>
>>1782884
>having a third hour
>>
>>1783430
Foley went downhill for me when I found out about his Santa fetish. That and his obsession with the womens division have just made him old pervy man creepy. I'm sure it's because of the brain damage.
>>
>>1783450
He has always been a closeted perv with a Santa fetish. The brain damage just made it worse to the point he can't hide it for the sake of entertainment
>>
>>1783467
That actually makes sense. Like he's lost that filter.
>>
Anyone know when the others show up?
>>
How long till Neville jobs out all these guys and holds the CW title for like 500 days as a subtle heel like he was in the Zayn feud
>>
>>1783821
Never. That would require story telling, which Raw lacks.
>>
>>1783742
Tozawa and Gentleman Jack still have to tangle with visas and appearances in other promotions before he they can come in full time, everyone else that was hired is fair game. Next Raw will probably have Lince Dorado and Noam Dar vs Ciampa and Gargano.
>>
Those cruiserweight fellas looked like a bunch of queers
>>
>>1782895
He should have had big cards with RAW logos. At least it would look professional.
>>
>>1783857
Are Chiampa and Gargano definitely coming up? If so what's the point in having them get another shot at the NXT tag title? We already know the outcome.
>>
So it basically goes CW<Womens<US<UC
>>
>>1782895

>Then they all had shit tier jobber theme music
>he couldn't handle this

Then they all had shit tier jobber theme music
>>
>>1784924
Did you just have a stroke, smark ?
>>
>>1784924
>>>1782895
>>Then they all had shit tier jobber theme music
>>he couldn't handle this
>Then they all had shit tier jobber theme music

What?
>>
Why did they get rid of Metalik's original theme? The first one was much better.
Just compare this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RAJJ5pzVxQ
to this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HN7PcBxUWz0
>>
>>1785011
I'm guessing licensing. His original was based, the new one is just a cheap CFO$ rip off.
Thread posts: 100
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.