[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So we can agree that outside of Jericho and the Cruiserweight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 6

File: Smack Down.jpg (69KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
Smack Down.jpg
69KB, 1000x563px
So we can agree that outside of Jericho and the Cruiserweight match, Raw was hot doo-doo butter tonight, right?

Reigns vs Owens was okayish.

Who else is looking forward to Smackdown?
>>
Why did they interrupt Jericho's list? He was on a roll
>>
So that other people could siphon off Jericho's heat.
>>
I want jericho to have the belt one more time. After that he can go back to the daddyrock band.

Heel jericho as champ is the best one
>>
>>1782330
I'm hoping, praying, begging that this whole KEVIN OWENS IS MY BEST FRIEND is a slow-burning angle that will lead to Jericho betraying him and successfully vying for the title and giving him one last run. He's clearly the best thing about Raw at the moment.
>>
>>1782357
Pretty sure this angle ends with Jericho turning face and Owens murdering him.
>>
>>1782363
face jericho is terrible tho
>>
Is it just me, or is Jericho literally holding Raw up on his shoulders?

Brock is nowhere in sight.
Seth is okay, but his storyline is predictable, thus making it a tad boring
Mick is trying to hard to appeal to the crowd.
Reigns is okay, but it seems like they are just blatantly trying to punish him just to appease the crowd.
They could be doing so much more with Rusev
I can't get behind fatass as a champ.
Raw's woman's division is honestly more boring than Smackdown's, outside of Nia Jax.
Sasha is a botchfest
Bayley is sloppy as fuck in the ring.
Balor feels like he'll be Rey Mysterio all over again as champ...
The Club cuts the worst fucking promos.
I'm supposed to care about Primo and Epico again?
They don't seem to know what they want to do with Stephanie.
I really don't give a fuck about Cesaro vs Sheamus.
Everybody is fucking injured.

What the fuck is happening to RAW?
>>
>>1782372
He certainly is and you-know-who knows it but will never admit it.
>>
>>1782370
Well they're certainly not turning Owens face
>>
>>1782372
>Reigns is okay, but it seems like they are just blatantly trying to punish him just to appease the crowd.

Oh yeah, going over the current WWE Universal Champion.

What a "punishment".

>Balor feels like he'll be Rey Mysterio all over again as champ...

Can we borrow your crystal ball from 2K17?
>>
nigga i'm always looking forward to the Tuesday A-Show featuring Based-J Styles
>>
>>1782394
>not "A+J Styles"
>>
>>1782370

We have to live with it. Atleast it makes Owens look good in the end.
>>
Jericho is boring tf yall nighas smoking?
>>
>>1782384
>Oh yeah, going over the current WWE Universal Champion.

He one a non-title cage match with nothing on the line, then he was promptly beaten down (like every fucking thing he is in as of late), then showed up by Rollins.

~Yeah.... that's such a fucking pat on the back.~

>Can we borrow your crystal ball from 2K17?

"Little guy who the crowd gives a mediocre pop for, is always going to be made to look like the underdog in a match, because lets face it, his whole thing is that he's a high flying midget with face paint on who's whole thing is that he's got heart despite being smaller than all of the other guys he faces off against, who are just as talented as him."

Yup. We got ourselves the next Daniel Bryan here, folks!!!

Haha no.... Rey Mysterio 2.0 unless they give him some heel runs.
>>
>>1782372
I can't understand why they book KO so fucking shitty now that he's champ. He was a real threat when he defeated bmj (C L E A N).
And now he's just another cowardly shit champion like every heel champ ever on raw for years
>>
>>1782407
YOU STUPID IDIOT
>>
>>1782408
>literally the only person to pin Reigns clean in singles with no asterisks

It's totally like getting pinned under one foot by Khali.
>>
>>1782372
>>1782384
>>1782408
As much as I hate to admit that, it's probably going to be true. It worked for Bryan because he could easily wrestle circles around the guys he was put up against, thus making him come off as a credible champ when it happened.

I can't say the same for Balor, not because he isn't talented, but because Balor is in a class of guys who are just as talented as he is and they are bigger and stronger than him. Thus any attempt to keep him champion for a prolonged period of time will just make him feel like "Rey Mysterio" in the sense that his underdog gimmick isn't enough to make him look like a good champion in comparison to other guys in the main event scene.
>>
>>1782432
>Bálor
>underdog

Did we watch the same guy on RAW last month?
>>
>>1782458
You're dumb as fuck if you think Balor didn't come off as the underdog against Rollins or anybody in the tourny.
>>
>>1782461
I think a decade+ of watching Cena be shilled as an "underdog" has warped your perception to what one actually is.
>>
>>1782475
Cena was never presented as an underdog who was physically and talent-wise completely out classed by the other man, unless he was up against somebody that dominated him in every category like Brock.

Cena was was just always the guy that "overcame the odds" in the match if he was losing. That's not an underdog, that's just a guy who fucking make's miraculous comebacks in every match.
>>
>>1782488
They were literally calling him an underdog in fucking WrestleMania main events
>>
>>1782488
Uhh triple h? 2006? Holy fuck you stupid underage cuck. That was literally what the feud was all about

18+
12+
>>
>>1782319
Seth vs Rusev was surprisingly good.
Braun was great.
>>
>>1782507
Why is a match between Rollins & Rusev being good surprising?
>>
>>1782505
Nobody went into that match believing Cena had no chance of winning. If you did, perhaps you need to take a shot of bleach.
>>
>>1782516
Seth ain't that good.
>>
>>1782552

>>1782488
>>>1782475
>Cena was never presented as an underdog who was physically and talent-wise completely out classed by the other man, unless he was up against somebody that dominated him in every category like Brock.
>Cena was was just always the guy that "overcame the odds" in the match if he was losing. That's not an underdog, that's just a guy who fucking make's miraculous comebacks in every match.

>Cena was never presented as an underdog who was physically and talent-wise completely out classed by the other man, unless he was up against somebody that dominated him in every category like Brock.

>this damage control
18+
>>
Jericho and the Cruiserweights are literally the only reasons to watch raw right now. You have to sit through at least 2 and a half hours of commercials, recaps, and pointless bullshit to eventually get 1 or 2 decent segments. It always makes you question why the fuck you keep watching.

Meanwhile on Smackdown, almost everything is a reason to watch. Its a solid 2 hours of entertainment. It usually makes you feel like you didn't completely waste your time watching it.
>>
>>1782516
Name one good rusev match that isn't the Roman rusev match from raw.
>>
>>1782568
Rusev vs Jasethy on Raw
>>
>>1782552
Nobody buying into Cena's underdog gimmick is the exact point I've been making from the start, pal.

>>1782568
vs. Ziggler in NXT
vs. Swagger @ SummerSlam
vs. Cesaro
>>
>>1782319
>Who else is looking forward to Smackdown?
Children.
And man-children.
>>
>>1782572
>when a RAWcucc bitches near me
>>
Raw was good better this week than Smackdown has been in several weeks.
>>
I like Bo Dallas segments as well. But yeah the rest is a nightmare. 10 mins of a good show out of 3 hours.
>>
>>1782475
Rollins literally got 90+% of the offense on Balor.
They paint him, in storyline, as this dominant force. Then in matches he does jack shit, hits some meh moves and wins.
It's what he did in NXT, too.
>>
Smackdown has the based wrestlers and already won this week,just like every week

>BMJ
>BMAJ
>RKO
>DEANO
>EVA FREAKING MARIE
>BLISSSS
>THICKY
AND THE REST
>>
>>1782320
>Jericho pulls a top tier segment yet again
>HAHA TAG TEAM PLAYA HOLLA HOLLA

Fucking hell
>>
>>1783053
What annoys me is that for once they had the attention span to build it throughout the show.
>small Jericho segment earlier on
>says he's writing a list
>pretty fun segment with Foley
>oboy time for the list
>MY NAME IS

I was literally seething
>>
File: 1474353485798.png (674KB, 780x473px) Image search: [Google]
1474353485798.png
674KB, 780x473px
>>1782407
You're on the list
>>
File: 1474338683632.jpg (16KB, 372x355px) Image search: [Google]
1474338683632.jpg
16KB, 372x355px
>>1783041
>eva
>>
>>1783041
Have sex
>>
>>1783730
seek sunlight
>>
File: 2820897_orig.png (721KB, 734x550px) Image search: [Google]
2820897_orig.png
721KB, 734x550px
>Third Raw in a row without Nevvy boi

>record low ratings and dropped by their German TV company

Let him turn heel out of frustration, being underutilised and pushed aside for these shiny new cruiserweights.
Let him tear through the cruiserweight division as a flippy mini-monster heel
Doitdoitdoit
>>
>>1782418
People like Owens, but he's supposed to be a heel, so they keep fucking him up until they get people to boo him.
>>
>>1784104
>Feed an entire division to one wrestler
Don't we have enough of this with the regular roster? I'm all for pushing Mighty Mouse, but that's unnecessary.
>>
>>1784104
> flippy mini-monster heel

i think you just buried pro wrestling once and for all
>>
You forgot to add big rhymes bo in that list but yeah pretty much
>>
>>1782428

Excuse me sir but Sheamus cashed in MitB and pinned Roman absolutely clean and legal.
>>
File: phenomenal.jpg (308KB, 1500x927px) Image search: [Google]
phenomenal.jpg
308KB, 1500x927px
Who /P1/ here?
>>
bump
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.