[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

“There’s no question he should not fight in the UFC. That

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 1473632317045.jpg (53KB, 729x561px) Image search: [Google]
1473632317045.jpg
53KB, 729x561px
“There’s no question he should not fight in the UFC. That would be blasphemy. It would be a slap in the face to all the guys who work their asses off to make it to prelims on FOX, on undercards and on the main event card. At the end of the day, from a promoter’s standpoint, from a competitor’s standpoint, from his standpoint, there’s no logic to him stepping in that octagon again.

“If he still has the passion for it and wants to train and compete, then yeah, lower-level shows are where he needs to be. Because at the end of the day, you know he’ll get ‘seat time’ That’s my analogy cause I like to race cars, but you know, the more “seat time” you get, the better you are at something. And, you know, I spent eight three-minute rounds this morning and though I didn’t go one-hundred percent and I didn’t kick, I just went hands, at the end of the day, every little bit helps you. So the more time he has at his new craft or his passion, then the better he’s going to get at it, the more comfortable he’ll be.” - Goldberg on punk

Kek
>>
I think he was never ready for this fight and they delayed it as much as they could, but had to do it because it was losing hype, now punk can comeback maybe in 2-3 years.
>>
>>1781973
>not green
aint reading that shit
>>
Pathetic emo jobber
>>
File: 1470463930592.gif (2MB, 354x200px) Image search: [Google]
1470463930592.gif
2MB, 354x200px
I like to believe he planned this all from the beginning and trolled all you fuckers. He's still the best in the world....
>>
>>1782548
This, he intended to be humiliated in front of the world and exposed as a complete pussy after wasting two years of his life and to have another man fuck his wife after.
Get worked marks
>>
File: images (10).jpg (3KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
images (10).jpg
3KB, 160x160px
>>1782563
>humiliated
What if CM Punk just honestly doesn't care what people think and figured going down asap is easy money?

>wasted two years of his life
It's pretty clear from the evolution videos that he wasn't giving it his all. As in those two years were not in the gym.

>wife cheated
AJ is loyal to him. If you respond with a picture of his wife with some random guy I hope you have the brains to realize that doesn't mean she fucked him, retards.
>>
Now that I think about it, it's possible that he and dana white came up with the agreement to make wwe look bad, punk gets the money and dana gets his revenge on Vince.
>>
>>1782548

Then how come he's completely gone?

He hasn't spoken since the press conference after. His twitter has been abandoned.

He doesn't care about money. He would've easily stayed in the WWE if that was the case, his contract was 10 times that.
>>
Didn't UFC 203 bring in decent buyrates? What you need to remember is that Dana is as much of a carny Jew as Vince is. If Punk brought in decent numbers, he'll definitely get used again, even if it means getting matched against the homeless guy that lives behind the venue.
>>
>Goldberg

Kek, if this bald faggot actually had the balls to fight in the UFC himself maybe I would respect his opinion a little.
>>
File: 1471320470368.gif (4MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1471320470368.gif
4MB, 200x150px
>>1782613
A troll doesn't reveal himself.

A troll starts shit storms and then observes from a distance the fiasco he started.

If it wasn't for money or kicks then maybe he just used himself to sully WWE's reputation after what Vince did to him. If you look at it from that way he could be seen as a sort of Jesus figure.
>>
>>1782548
>>1782579
>>1782608

Hi Phil! How are the bruises healing?
>>
>>1782465
>we should apply to your rules
Stay ignorant, fatso
>>
>>1782579
Hey Phil, take it easy man
>>
>>1782645
No. He's a little bitch who got his ass kicked.
>>
>>1782645

wow he sure trolled Vince by getting his face battered, I bet Vince feels like a complete idiot
>>
>>1782608

>I'll humiliate myself and by proxy humiliate my former employer!
>That'll show em!
>>
Mickey should have tried to beat Punk without throwing a punch
>>
>>1782608
Kek. More like Vincent "DGAF" Mcmahon getting what he wants. Picture this :

Vince has two loose ends : Brocks contract won't be renewed and he is about to retire from wrestling so Vincent cooks him up a "glory" deal

>Give Brock what he wants.
>Let him pwn some ufc clown and roid him up to make sure he wins.
>In return , get him to stay with wwe for another year or so.
>Then give Dana what he wants.
>Literally give him punk and let him humiliate wrestling by letting Dana screw punk with no repercussions.
>Brock got what he wanted, aka mma glory relived
>Dana got what he wanted , wrestling pwned
>punk got what he deserved

No chance....
Up against a machine too strong....
>>
>>1782613
>He doesn't care about money. He would've easily stayed in the WWE if that was the case

Surely you cannot be this dumb.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.