[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>that blood curdling scream "NOOOOOO" from one of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: implode.jpg (51KB, 839x428px) Image search: [Google]
implode.jpg
51KB, 839x428px
>that blood curdling scream "NOOOOOO" from one of the audience members
>>
They knew that it would kill the company
>>
Just rewatched it, and it looks so lame compared to what I had in my mind. It's so... Slow. Rollins hits Roman once, he falls over, then Dean and Seth stare at each other for a solid minute before Seth hits Dean. Then he gives 50 chairshots to Dean and one to Roman and that's it. In my mind Seth went bananas with a chair on both of them until he was holding on only to the chair's legs.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWLU0MWMR-w
3:51 "WHO WROTE THIS?"
>>
Why didn't Dean just turn heel?
>>
I'll forever remember that "NOOOO"

Always thought it was funny how Seth took so long to give the damn chairshot to the bac
>>
>>1779191
For a period there where he was chasing Rollins, he may have legitimately been the most over face on the entire roster.
>>
>rape evolution yesterday
>lol better turn on my brothers

Who wrote this garbage
>>
>>1779191
Because he would suck at it, who would believe HHH would want deanetty as the face of his company?
>>
>>1779177
It was weird how weak Roman looked. Two chairshots and he was totally done
>>
>>1779199
Based heel Seth work right there
>>
>>1779184
Kek
>>
>>1778985

If Roman turned it would have lead to a golden age. But vince needed his babyface Samoan so we will be luck to break 3.0 in the ratings
>>
>>1779291
>Roman turns and hospitalizes Deanetty
>Uberbabyface Rollins fights him for revenge
>>
>>1779303
Sound good in theory but Roman wouldn't have been the workhorse Seth was when he became PPV Seth
>>
File: hhhhmmmmm.png (738KB, 1169x659px) Image search: [Google]
hhhhmmmmm.png
738KB, 1169x659px
>that haitch face
>>
File: IMG_0379.jpg (205KB, 1008x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0379.jpg
205KB, 1008x1024px
>Did they?
>>
>>1779177
It would be so much better if chairshots to the head were still a thing
>>
>>1779467
Seth has fucked all the NXT sluts
>>
>>1779199
He certainly was. That's when everyone got fully behind him. Then the wacky antics began and Dean never recovered.
>>
>>1779199
He was
>>
>>1779467
He cried watching her match in Brooklyn so yeah
>>
>>1779209
It was for the sake of the swerve.

So Vince Russo ghostwrote it.
>>
>>1779467
You know Seth's thinking "Ugh she's so ugly but my boner says LOOK AT DAT BOOTY FAGGOT."
>>
>Guy with NWO shirt is the only one cheering

Seems about right
>>
>>1779184
fuuuuck that curb stomp looked real good
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 300x245px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 300x245px
>>1779496
Yeah
>>
>>1779199
Yeah, and as with every other hot angle they dropped it rather than take advantage. The story of the current ratings.
>>
>>1779237
Then against styler he took like 3 plus a finisher onto a chair
>>
>>1779237
Fast forward to this year and a bazillion chairshots and three finishers couldn't put him down.
>>
>>1779177
Y'know the sad thing is they probably did it this way because they didn't want Roman to get hurt by the chairshots (or the curb stomp bump) but didn't care if Ambrose got hurt.
>>
>>1779467
>Did [wrestler A] and [wrestler B] fuck?
FOR THE LAST TIME, YES!

Probably goes double for all the NXT guys.
>>
>>1779199
Even just this year, he was the most over champ since Bryan for a little while.

That Ziggler feud just fucking murdered him. Ziggler is low-key the biggest heatsink on the roster, I'm a little amazed he didn't kill Miz's momentum too. Of course, it doesn't help Dean that everybody wanted AJ to be champ, either.
>>
>>1779184
>that autistic fuck screaming "WHY?!"
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.