[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Were they the GOAT announcing team? >Heenan: No Mr. Perfect

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

Were they the GOAT announcing team?

>Heenan: No Mr. Perfect don't hit that ref!
>Gorilla: Yeah a disqualification will save him that title
>Heenan: Nail that ref Perfect!
>>
Cole, JBL, and Saxton were better
>>
>>1777723
>Actual humour
Now we have to put up with JBL spouting the same old tired shit every week while David Otunga is literally that guy that says irrelevant things that are barely even full sentences as Mauro tries to keep shit together. Just why fucking bother?
>>
Yes. Monsoon/Ventura were great too.
>>
Gorilla and The Body was great. But Gorilla and The Brain take the cake.
>>
>>1777723
Who was Mr. Perfect with? Did he just replace The Brain?
>>
97-2001 JR and the King are the GOATs

they are a big reason why the product was so successful
>>
>>1777757
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN WE'RE SO GLAD YOU INVITED US INTO YOUR HOMES TONIGHT!

Good Ol' J.R. was too good for a company run by Vince.
>>
Vince & Jesse were the GOAT. Heenan/Monsoon were great hosting Prime Time, but as announcers they were hit or miss. and Heenan deserves points docked for his embarrassingly bad WCW tenure
>>
>>1777755

Perfect was usually with JR or Vince, or both of them at times. Perfect replaced Lawler, who was wrestling full time at that point.
>>
Paul Heyman in 2001 almost single handedly made the invasion angle bearable with his calls.

>GOOOORRRRRE, GOOOORRRRRE!
>>
>>1777723
Nope, second

Real GOAT pairing was Gorilla and Ventura
>>
Any love here for Joey Styles and Joel "Often immitated, never duplicated, she'll think she's constipated when being p[BLEEEEEP] -- and you know they're going to censor p[BLEEEEEP]" Gertner?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=820yQ4dNxJU
>>
>>1778030
Gertner was fun (and still has my all-time fave diss from a promotion blatantly sick of their network) but I personally thought Joey & Cyrus had better chemistry.
>>
>>1777953
He was awful, Heyman sucks. Fucking amateur hour bingo hall tier.
>>
DO THE THING

SHAWN MICHAELS. I KNOW WHY HE'S HERE.

Macho, a vastly underrated announcer.
>>
>>1778101
And yet ripping off that "amateur hour bingo hall" is the only reason WWF didn't get killed by WCW in the 90s.

>>1778106
HE'S GOT A SALTY PAST
>>
>>1778128
>And yet ripping off that "amateur hour bingo hall" is the only reason WWF didn't get killed by WCW in the 90s.

lol kill yourself retard
>>
>>1778129
Sterling rebuttal champ.
>>
File: really fat male.jpg (27KB, 599x337px) Image search: [Google]
really fat male.jpg
27KB, 599x337px
>Sterling rebuttal champ.
>>
>>1778128
>And yet ripping off that "amateur hour bingo hall" is the only reason WWF didn't get killed by WCW in the 90s.

18+ kiddo
>>
>>1778161
>hatposting

>>1778164
>memeshitting
>>
>>1778101
It'd barely possible to be more wrong. Heyman was fantastic
>>
>>1778171
He was fucking garbage and people who like him are tasteless faggots for real
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.