[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When will wwe learn that wrestling is not about individual stars,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (20KB, 512x287px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
20KB, 512x287px
When will wwe learn that wrestling is not about individual stars, it's about who they Feud with or team with.

Do you honestly believe that Austin would have been taken seriously if not for the mcmahon feud, rock without his Austin feud, etc. Would America be taken seriously without the Hitler feud, it's not about individuals, it never was and never will be.

What feuds today do you thing would be best for business?

Inb4: Brock vs Indie darling/ 50 year old washout
>>
>>1771762
>Do you honestly believe that Austin would have been taken seriously if not for the mcmahon feud
He was already the most over thing in all of wrestling before the Vince feud.
>>
My guess would be for brock to taunt Punk, punk to get better at mma and have brock vs cm Punk at WM something, loser quits both mma and wrestling
>>
>>1771766

Jim : Look at that bad ass on TV, stone cold.

Mike : so what, he's a wrestler, all wrestlers are autistic

Jim : but LOOKS, he gave his own BOSS the stunner, now THAT sets him apart from all the rasslers

Mike : hmm.... Yea
>>
Undertaker mankind was the most black/death metal feud of all time....
>>
I wish wrestling went back to being that wars that culminate in decisive battles across 3 or 4 PPVs and then one big "Ender" match, viz. Taker mankind hell in a cell, taker Austin buried alive, Austin rock at WM, Trish lita etc... Why does wwe make all their wrestlers wrestle with her everybody else instead of building chemistry and making art...
>>
>>1771807
This also hurt the concept of there being any money feuds to draw the people in and invest emotionally and financially.

Also Shieldettys are hogging the main event scene for years and most things HAVE to involve them. WWE is not in a good position creatively
>>
>>1771762
Agreed.
But this is true about sports. Good teams or fighters need awesome feuds. Wwe doesn't seem to get this anymore, and one guy tends to dominate the other......making it not really a feud.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.