[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is vince gonna BTFO dear Billy? http://wrestlingnews.co/wwe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 9

File: images.jpg (8KB, 281x180px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 281x180px
Is vince gonna BTFO dear Billy?

http://wrestlingnews.co/wwe-reportedly-puts-in-a-bid-to-buy-tna/amp/
>>
UNCLE MEEKMAHAN
I KNEW YOU'D BUY
>>
Rip American wrestling if true
>>
>>1770750
>dat 404 nypost source
>estimated worth is 40 million
smells like bullshit.

nobody really knows the full details on all the stakeholders trying to acquire definite ownership. the only point the article raises that I agree with is the doubt that WWE would pay more than they did for WCW (which is 3.4 million in today's dollars) to acquire TNA.

all that is certain is BTB in charge of the company now and he really wants to be a wrestling promoter so he's going to do whatever he can to become the sole owner.
>>
>>1770776
>so he's going to do whatever he can to become the sole owner.

kek. give him enough money and he will fuck off instantly
>>
Interesting story. Whatever happened to TNA being a worthless pile of crap?
>>
>>1770816
Its tape library is valuable.

But that's it.
>>
>>1770816
Broken Matt happened.
>>
>>1770826
>A lie, often enough repeated, becomes the truth.

Not really.
>>
>>1770837
>AJ Styles
>Samoa Joe
>Kurt Angle
>>
>>1770844
>Matt Morgan
>Abyss
>Bobby Lashley
>>
>jeff hardy
>sting
>x division matches
>>
>>1770831
This.

Broken Matt is the biggest story in wrestling right now. And these things are about momentum. There is not really any doubt that WWE is losing its momentum and has been for a long time. So people start to look around for which players are gaining momentum, and even the smallest sign can be seized upon. With Broken Matt and BTB at TNA, the interest in the promotion has genuinely and noticeably leapt in the last few months.
>>
File: MFW10.jpg (161KB, 1245x881px)
MFW10.jpg
161KB, 1245x881px
>>1770750
It was only a Matter of Time.
Don't get your hopes up if it's rejected, WWE has more power and money than anyone or company interested in TNA, they'll keep up the chase and increase their bids until they complete the purchase.
>>
>>1770911
WCW tape library had matches featuring EVAD Sullivan.

Doesn't mean it wasn't still valuable.

Maroon.
>>
This is a good thing. The shitters can shower weights clue in NXT, and the shitlords like Matt and Jeff can round out the Raw roster
>>
>>1770983
>Moose fucks up by signing with TNA
>TNA gets bought out by WWE
>Moose goes to NXT anyway

GLORIOUS
>>
>>1770929
>With Broken Matt and BTB at TNA, the interest in the promotion has genuinely and noticeably leapt in the last few months.

lmao, the fucking delusion

nobody has ever given a shit about TNA, that's always been the case, always will be. A literal fucking meme storyline that kiddies eat up is just that. A meme.

TNA is still a joke of a company in an already niche business. Nobody knows or cares about them. Broken Matt has changed absolutely nothing.
>>
>>1771002
and what is a meme? It's a thing that becomes popular and spread widely.

In other words: something that is popular.

I know the WWE cucks are in meltdown right now because 2016 has gone from one record low to another, but it's that DELUSIONAL mindset which causes it. WWE has problems. If it pretends it doesn't, they are only going to get worse.
>>
>>1771032
Nothing you said actually addressed his statement.
>>
>>1771040
>his
grow up
>>
>>1771040
Not that guy, but let me give you the short version:

>>1771002
>nobody cares
>it's just a meme that kiddies eat up
>it doesn't change anything

>>1771032
>by saying it's a meme, you're saying that people care
>suck it
>>
>>1771044
>everybody who disagrees with me is the same person

You first.
>>
>>1771049
>still doesn't know how 4chan works

you'll embarrass yourself less often if you make an effort to learn
>>
>>1771051
>embarrass yourself

Oh sweet irony.
>>
I wouldn't sign anyone if I was Vince. Just the rights to that archive so I could make money off AJ and Joe's past.
>>
File: MOOSE.jpg (43KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
MOOSE.jpg
43KB, 600x900px
>>1771061
>implying Vince could resist signing this
>>
>>1771051
>my fellow peers will look on me
How do you actually get embarrassed by anonymous 4chan dwellers
>>
>>1771065
He can't talk for shit or cut a decent pro-
>Vince is ok with this in modern WWE
never mind
>>
>>1771073
He doesn't need to talk, just hire Stokely.
>>
>>1771075
If we're hiring managers then do it with better wrestlers already in the WWE who can't talk.

He'd be a waste of a good manager.
>>
>>1771082
>getting triggered by Moose

How is this even possible?
>>
>>1771089
>triggered
You're the one on the defensive, I just stated the obvious.
>>
>>1771103
>defensive

Project a little harder why don't ya?

What's your beef with Moose?
>>
>>1771107
>says triggered when I pointed out there were better wrestlers in WWE that could use a manager
How is anything I said not rational.
>>
>>1771121
You could try naming these better wrestlers to elaborate on your position, for a start.
>>
File: 1471529692559.jpg (170KB, 300x900px) Image search: [Google]
1471529692559.jpg
170KB, 300x900px
Fucking dirtsheets.

Vince can kindly fuck off. Leave kino to the pros.

3.0 is LITERALLY SAVING WRESTLING
>>
>>1771125
Ramen, Cesaro, Balor, Swagger.
To put moose above them is hilarious.
>>
>>1771134
>Roman

kek

>Balor

injured

>Swagger

>>>/trash/
>>
>>1771134
>Balor
manlet autismo
>Swagger
Mr. No Reaction. Not a single dime. Killed the World Heavyweight Title.
>Cesaro
Mr. No Reaction, Swiss edition.
>Ramen
Self explanatory.

You clearly not been watching Moose. He handles himself like a pro. Lashley/Moose goona be a gudd feud.
>>
>>1771136
Roman and swagger are superior in the ring and have much better looks. If you think the Roman hate was ONLY because of the forced push then you're delusional. His mic work plays a huge part in his downfall.

And Swagger is based if not for the dudebro shit he says.
>>
>>1771144
You're not explaining the reason why they're shit, talking which is my point.
>>
File: MOOSED.gif (2MB, 320x180px)
MOOSED.gif
2MB, 320x180px
>>1771148
I actually like Swagger but he isn't even yesterday's news, he's 2 fucking generations ago's news.

His ceiling is the backbone of a tag team like in The Real Americans.

>If you think the Roman hate was ONLY because of the forced push then you're delusional

Nah, it was also because he sucked a fat chode in the ring.

>Reigns is superior in the ring to Moose

He's inferior to him in every way, including height and football playing.
>>
>>1771157

Just another Crews/Titus in the eyes of Vince and many of the fans. Everyone in the WWE has the same exact match every week, it gets stale very quickly.
>>
File: 1474043610806.jpg (52KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1474043610806.jpg
52KB, 960x960px
>>1771157
>He's inferior to him in every way, including height

>Height being a factor in in-ring abilities

Gain height
>>
File: Okada fucking wept.gif (3MB, 335x212px) Image search: [Google]
Okada fucking wept.gif
3MB, 335x212px
>>1771179
Moose is what Titus wishes he was.

He's got nothing in common with Apollo besides uncanny agility.

>in the eyes of ... many of the fans.

Did you poll them yourself?
>>
>>1771157
>Roman sucks in the ring
So he was carried in all the PPV's where he's noticeably good? That's alot of fodder he's handed then, alot.
And I'm sure moose's football playing plays a big part in mandrama.

Tinfoil hat off m8
>>
>>1770750
If TNA is for sale and WWE has the opportunity to buy it, they will buy it. It's as simple as that. 40 million or 2 million doesn't matter, it's about owning wrestling in North America.
>>
>>1771187
Reigns has never been "noticeably good" in any of his matches, unless you think AJ "BITW" Styles putting himself through tables because Reigns won't bump is that.

>Tinfoil hat off

Not how that meme works, sparky.
>>
>>1771200
Neither did Moose tho.
>>
>>1771200
Alright you're just gonna repeat he's not good without any continuation as to why. Even though he's genuinely had alot of good matches this year alone.

Tinfoil hat meme was originated as things being a conspiracy, Roman being good must be a conspiracy if there are plenty of people that have seen good matches but you don't see it.
>>
>>1771215
Moose was good enough to impress top New Japan guys.

>>1771216
Reigns matches being "good" (which is subjective at best and downright wrong at worst) are all smoke & mirrors (woah-oh).

His gimmickless singles matches are completely bland.

>Roman being good must be a conspiracy if there are plenty of people that have seen good matches but you don't see it.

...whatever you need to tell yourself pal. Yowza.
>>
>>1771222
>he has mad that Moose will forever wrestle for $20 a night instead of making bank like Reings.
>>
>>1771243
>$176K over 2 years for 110 dates

Nice one hatboy.
>>
>>1770750
They have already taken most of TNA's big talent. Why would they want to buy the remaining garbage?
>>
>>1771222
>smoke & mirrors
I refer you back to the Tinfoil hat meme

Ring performance is not subjective unless you bring personal opinions into it. I don't care for AJ for example but he plays well to the crowd, can entertain with OC well-performed moves and makes himself and the opponent look good. Think of it like performance balet.
>>
>>1771244
Literally nothing compared to Ramen
>>
>Vince buys TNA
>Immediately starts a new invasion angle
>WWE vs TNA
>Soma Joe, Bobby Roode, and AJ Styles defect to TNA as general logic would dictate
Would you watch it?
Could Vinnie Mac resist the temptation of completely burrying his new purchase this time around?
>>
>>1771250
>people who left TNA because they were sick of the company
>defect to TNA as logic would dictate

THEY DON'T WANT NONE

>Could Vinnie Mac resist the temptation of completely burrying his new purchase this time around?

Are you serious?
>>
>>1771266
Probably the most catchy line in the E right now
>DEY DON WANT NONE
>>
File: 12989288190.jpg (2KB, 204x261px) Image search: [Google]
12989288190.jpg
2KB, 204x261px
>seriously asking if I'd want to watch Vince's TNA

DELETE THIS IMMEDIATELY
>>
>>1771266
Its in storyline dude. Austin defected to WCW despite being fired, but it was just a storyline. That was stupid though, as Austin was never even nearly over in WCW.

Those three more than anyone else on the roster are seen as TNA guys. Thats why its logical, plus they'd pretty much have to do it as TNA don't really have many viable stars at all.

>Bobby Lashley
>The Hardys
>...already struggling to name another
>>
>>1771292
>Its in storyline dude. Austin defected to WCW despite being fired, but it was just a storyline.
>That was stupid though, as Austin was never even nearly over in WCW.

It was also stupid because it was fucking idiotic.
>>
>>1771294
I'll grant you that.
>>
Maybe they'll actually talk about TNA guys careers if they buy them
>>
So if Vince buys TNA for the tape library and shuts the promotion down, what happens to the talent? Do they all come to WWE? Do they all fuck off to other things?
>>
>>1771346
18+
>>
>>1771346
Depends on what Vinnie Mac wants. He can chose to buy out their TNA contracts, or refuse to and tell them to fuck off.

Basically the exact same deal as when he bought WCW.
>>
>>1771380
Depending on the deal, if he doesn't buy out their contracts they still get paid.
>>
>>1771393
Not by Vince though, so he won't give a shit either way.
>>
>>1771402
It would depend on who they're contracted to and if he buys out the entire company or just parts.
>>
>>1771380
Haitch will decide since he took over recruiting, Vince will rehire Bobby Lashley for sure and Jeff said he wants to retire in the WWE.
>>
>>1771393
>they still get paid.
so they willl wait for months to get possibly paid by TNA instead.
>>
File: josh.jpg (394KB, 1920x1080px)
josh.jpg
394KB, 1920x1080px
I almost want this to happen just so that Vince fires Josh Mathews again.
>>
>>1771528
I hope he books Josh in a hell in a cell match against TJP if that happens then fire him
>>
>>1770750
Well at least if they do buy it they can stop calling it "All around the world" on TV.
>>
>>1770750
>SAVE_US
>>
>>1771246
You mean your stupid meme that wasn't funny the first time?

Way to hone in on the singular phrase that triggered you.

Reigns simply cannot have great straight-up 1 vs. 1 wrestling matches.

>>1771249
Still more than $20 a night, shit-for-brains. Quit cutting class.
>>
>>1770786
You think the lead singer of the Smashing Pumpkins became involved with managing a financially-destitute, perpetually-failing wrestling promotion for... the money? Are you dumb? BTB is trying to save wrestling.
>>
>>1770770
>TNA
>Relevant at all

it's just a talent buy out, they'll be fed into main roster/NXT.
>>
>>1773796
The video library is far more valuable than any of the contracted talent.
>>
>>1773798
The library isn't that valuable.
>>
>>1773787
It's possible that Billy would take a big payoff and use the money to start over, effectively rebranding on Vince's dime.
>>
>>1773895
>decade+ of Angle, Styles, Joe + Sting matches

Yeah, who'd pay to see any of that?
>>
>>1773904
You're right, I hadn't thought of that. Humble apologies.
>>
>>1773908
<sting
>victory road
<ayy
>>
>>1774433
>not wanting to watch the MOTY
>>
>>1774433
>Cena
>Payback 2012
>ayy
Thread posts: 88
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.