[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck are you doing, WWE? Give him a fucking manager.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 4

File: shinsuke-nakamura.jpg (39KB, 476x281px) Image search: [Google]
shinsuke-nakamura.jpg
39KB, 476x281px
What the fuck are you doing, WWE? Give him a fucking manager. You give him a manager and he's a 10/10
>>
>>1765246
>B-but his engrish gives him more charisma!
>He's oozing charisma in the ring by sounding like a stuttering retard!
>>
>>1765251
Fuck me, at the very least, have him speak in Japanese with a translator or some shit, make it look legitimate.

Don't force him to speak English. FUCKING HELL.
>>
He's a complete meme that will flop. Spergy hands isn't charisma
>>
>>1765261
He's being paid 1.5 million dollarydoos

He'll be Universal Champion at the bare minimum, making him the first Japanese guy holding a major WWE belt
>>
>>1765261
He'll flop for sure if they keep this Engrish bullshit.
>>
>>1765257
this, but it could apply to other guys too. cwc had a good idea with the translators being there for interviews (botched interview from live show aside). fuck, even that boring ass chinese dude they recently signed had hoho lun as a quick translator for random interview segments and that worked out well
>>
Dude is complete cringe on the Mic. Can't speak a lick of English
>>
Honestly he needs Heyman. And not because of the whole le Heyman will make everyone look good meme either. He didn't do shit for Curtis Axel and CM Punk didn't need him at all. But Nakamura is actually is actually a good fit him because he would be the complete package if he mic skills, and someone on Heyman's level would put him to the top.
>>
>>1765269
>get a translator for Metalik
>translator translates questions to Metalik
>Metalik says a bunch of shit
>translator doesn't translate it back for the fans
What the fuck was that even about
>>
Like Asuka his English is just about passable for speaking a short sentence or two now and then, but he'd get annihilated by the trademark 20 minute Raw promos. He either needs a manager or his speaking should be kept to a minimum if they can't do that
>>
>>1765289
No, fuck that. He shouldn't have someone that is already established managing him, let alone someone that has been doing the same gimmick for three years now.

Just go grab some literal who that knows how to do a promo in English. Make him or her Nakamura's manager. They're the WWE, they have money pouring out all pores, it can't be that fucking hard to find someone even remotely decent.
>>
Roman has said like 10 words the past 2 months.
>>
>>1765266
God damn I just can't respect a title called the Universal title
>>
>>1765289
i would keep heyman far away from nakamura, if they ever want to play up that brock & nak had """""history"""" back in mid 2000s njpw

but that's assuming wwe would actually book nakamura that strongly so forget it

>>1765297
the fault there could go either way. the english interviewer for not waiting long enough, or the translator forgetting she had to translate his shit back to english for the crowd
>>
>>1765297

the WWE girl conducting the interview cut off the translator
>>
Nah fuck giving this guy a manager. It takes away from his whole enigmatic shtick. But at the same time don't give him long promos either, just a few sentences; this furthers his whole enigmatic shtick.
>>
>>1765303
That's like saying the WWE could easily just hire wrestlers that are good at promos. Cutting promos is a very rare talent that the majority of the roster can't and will never master. Finding someone who could adequately do the job as a manager isn't going to be the easiest thing in the world.
>>
>>1765304
>complain that Roman is not good enough for the mic
They cut his mic time
>complain that Roman is not talking
They give him a mic and let him talk a few sentences
>>
>>1765333
Dude. He just needs the equivalent of Armando Alejandro Estrada or fucking Ricardo and he's good to go.
>>
>find him a hot Japanese girl to act as his personal translator/manager/ring announcer
>dress her up in a sexy business suit
>instead of giving her a over the top personality like Zeb Colter or Paul Heyman, she has a very cold, emotionless mechanical personality like she's a legitimate professional translator instead of an on air personality
>>
He's just Kenzo Suzuki 2.0
>>
>>1765357
Nakamura wishes he has a smile like Tom Cruise
>>
>>1765311
It should be the WWE Intergalactic Championship
>>
>>1765351
Have Asuka do it
>>
>>1765414
Asuka can't speak English either
>>
>>1765289
Heyman is a heel though. Flippy midgets don't make good heels.
>>
>>1765251
Stuttering retard? Is he aiming to be popular with asp then? Although as the only time you cunts speak it's too ask your mom for more hot pockets maybe you don't stutter so much
>>
>>1765615
>its a "im the only one not like this and the rest of you are below me" post
>>
Nakamura is better on the mic than some native speakers.

>>1765582
>flippy midget
>Nakamura
>>
>>1765289
Fuck no, he should have a hot Asian chick who can speak English and cut a promo well be his manager.

They can easily tie it into his gimmick by bringing hot chicks in his entrance back.
>>
>>1765582
>6'2"
>Doesn't flip at all.
At least watch the fucking wrestler being discussed before talking about him.
>>
>>1767152
>informed opinions
>/asp/
>>
>>1765246
And that's exactly what people said about Cesaro, so WWE gave him Paul Heyman and it failed miserably because Heyman is shit.
>>
I'd like to see Nakamura do his promos in Japanese, all pre-taped and in a similar style to those weird ass Japanese shows. No subtitles, just Japanese weirdness.
>>
>>1765246
Micheal jackson impersonator wouldnt connect with the casuals because they will see the jacket and wonder why he isnt acting like micheal jackson in the ring.
>>
>>1767163
I wasn't aware that Heyman booked Cesaro into irrelevance
>>
>>1767168
I somehow doubt these "casuals" have played Ready 2 Rumble Round 2
>>
>>1765351

Lana already exists. You just described her exact act outside of being asian.
>>
>>1767176
Make her an excitable Japanese schoolgirl.
>>
>>1767169
Cesaro was relevant until he was paired with Heyman.

There is no one else to blame besides Heyman. He failed to make Cesaro likeable at all.
>>
>>1765246
I legit can't imagine him on the main roster.

He's a big fish in a small pond now, he will be literally buried in the main roster because he has no character
>>
He doesnt need a manager, he needs a gimmick that doesnt require talking.

Wild card maybe...?
>>
>>1767203
Heymans focus was on Brock and the streak. If hey man had his hands free he wouldn't have fucked Cesaro over like that. Also turning him heel (???) was retarded since real Americans were over (whatever they were)
>>
You have 3 chances to pitch gimmicks for Shinsuke to creative and HHH to get him over

Should you fail, he's buried until he fucks off back to Japan. What do?
>>
>>1767215
Leave him as he is because he's already over as fuck? What a dumb question.
>>
>>1767215
Let him be Michael Jackson and never ever let him cut promos. Also give him his music back and play it non stop whenever he's being Michael Jackson
>>
>>1767203
You might be the stupidest fucking mark on /asp/
>>
>>1767215

What the fuck do you mean a gimmick? He already has his schtick.
>>
File: imgres.jpg (9KB, 215x235px) Image search: [Google]
imgres.jpg
9KB, 215x235px
U willnt know who i am
>>
A gimnick about a jap guy who doesn´t know nothing in english but is an incredible wrestler and always win could be great for him.

He doesn´t need a mic, he needs that no talk in english could be important part on his character.
>>
>>1767268
>who doesn´t know nothing in english

The fucking irony.
>>
He had a whole fucking podcast episode with Jericho, and it was fine.
>>
>>1767223
He speaks the truth tho

Watching Cesaro bemusedly watch Jewman just talk about Brock while standing next to him for weeks buried him
>>
File: scanners.gif (2MB, 636x288px) Image search: [Google]
scanners.gif
2MB, 636x288px
>>1767268
>A gimnick about a jap guy who doesn´t know nothing in english
>>
>>1765261
This I thought he was japanese eugene
>>
>>1767284
That's not what's been argued here, numbnuts.

>>1767291
>Eugene

Why, did he remind you of yourself?
>>
>>1767170
fuck that brought back some memories of my failed boxer uncle getting me that game for my birthday, good times

>>1767164
mameshiba nakamura is a draw desu
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x254m5k_mameshiba-x-njpw-2_fun
>>
>>1767203
>There is no one else to blame besides Heyman.

How about Cesaro for being uncharismatic trash?
>>
File: 1471691100176.jpg (341KB, 845x709px) Image search: [Google]
1471691100176.jpg
341KB, 845x709px
>>1765246
>strong style
Why do you think Finn is made of glass these days. And that Jap that literally died in the ring.

Fucking retards.
>>
>>1765280
Are you fucking stupid? It's part of his charm as a foreing guy
>>
>>1765414
Her English his worst than Nakamura
>>
>>1767702
>Super Junior
>strong style

baka

P.S. Misawa wasn't in NJPW when he died

>>1767687
>parroting the opinions of a senile old fuck who's gay for Reigns
>>
>>1767713
>not watching the product and just jerking off to his fucking swing

k
>>
>>1765246
Actually his english is not that bad, He can have good promo check out is postcast interview with Jericho. You can see that he learn fast and he will be able to cut fantastic promo in a year
>>
>>1767716
Don't post your dream journal in here.

>>1767710
>Her English his worst than

kek
>>
>>1765246
Miz should be his manaer
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.