[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Vincent "muh mastodons" Kennedy "I hate TNA"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 5

File: AJ Forearm Outside.jpg (101KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
AJ Forearm Outside.jpg
101KB, 1200x675px
>Vincent "muh mastodons" Kennedy "I hate TNA" McMahon is a mark for AJ Styles

How the fuck did that happen?
>>
>>1763767
> le meltzer false biased reporting and misinformation on Vince happened.

Vince probably never really cared for TNA and the whole pushing big guys thing was a necessity for the relevant eras where fans demanded so.

Meltzer misinterpreted and is now shown up.
>>
>>1763767
If you bring attention, you make the company money, you get rewarded.
>>
>>1763775
>whole pushing big guys thing was a necessity for the relevant eras where fans demanded so.
he was literally pushing reigns as late as three months ago
>>
>>1763767
It's because Styles is a redneck just like Vince, and because they probably have similar views on a lot of things.
>>
>>1763810
>Reigns
>Big
>>
>>1763810
Because Reigns is a draw, idiot.
>>
File: kevinnash.gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
kevinnash.gif
2MB, 200x200px
>>1763836
ppppffffffttt.....

hahahahahhaahahahahhahahahaaaa....aahahha....hahahhahaaahahah

hahahahhaaha.....

haa....
>>
>>1763836
>Because Reigns is a draw
RECORD
LOW
ROMAN
>>
>>1763767
Because AJ is great. Despite Vinces prefering big dudes, he will push small guys when they are good, like Bret and Shawn
>>
>>1763857
Vince always liked some small guys, he loved Eddie for sure and Brian Kendrick was one of his favorites.
>>
>>1763767
Because AJ is an amazing wrestler and his talent is undeniable
>>
>>1763767
AJ's phenomenal.
>>
Nigga started moving merch and made his (unwanted) golden boy look like a million bucks.
>>
>gave Phil 434 days as champion
>Shawn Michaels
>Bret Hart
>Daniel Bryan program for an entire year
>Greenlighted Finn Balor's megapush even though he's not a proven draw
>gave AJ Styles a WWE title push after Wrestlemania

This meme that Vince only pushes mastodons and big guys is the greatest meme of all time.
>>
>>1763873
>(unwanted)
18+
>>
>>1763889
I think the idea that Vince is
1. competent
2. controls/oversees every aspect of his company
3. gives a shit in 2016

is the biggest meme at this point
>>
He's a southern dude with farmer strength. Put over Roman big time, sells merchandise, draws houseshow attendance, can go on podcasts, talk about family values and so on.
He also isn't a bitch backstage, can wait his turn and relies on hardwork to show he deserves what he gets.
And delivers great matches too. He's everything Vince could want in a face of the company.
>>
>>1763767
The guy is short, but he's charismatic, well built and does powermoves. Not shotgun dropkicks, kicks and a B-grade version of the pelekick like balor does
>>
>>1763911
He also seems to load up on his shots, like he's really putting weight behind them. Guys like Finn and Seth just go through the motions with their shit and it looks, frankly, awful.
>>
>>1763863
Plus him and shawn used to fuck
>>
>>1763911
hes not short! hes the same height as cena! reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
>>
>>1763889
I hope you're not using Bryan getting his WrestleMania due as an argument for Vince WANTING to push smaller guys.

Bálor has been a proven draw as far back as NJPW.
>>
>>1763848
Except the true record low is 1.88 without any competition, courtesy of your favorite wrestler, Kevin "Fatass" Owens.
Roman consistently did above a 3.7 and greatly increased network buys.
>>
File: rollins01.png (91KB, 593x402px) Image search: [Google]
rollins01.png
91KB, 593x402px
>>1763836
Seth is confirmed the only draw from the shield.
>>
>>1764117
>outlaw shit
>draw
you seem to be mistaken.
>>
>>1763975
>>1763913
My point is height doesn't matter. I've followed AJ since his TNA run. He looks like a star, he does have spots but rather tastefully places them.

He's not Cruiserweight Classic Vanilla Bullshit
>>
>>1764122
>and greatly increased network buys.

#CancelWWENetwork
>>
Aj would be the perfect guy to have replaced john cena as the face of the company, its too bad he spent most of his career dicking around in TNA and is 39 years old
>>
>>1764132
Literally a bunch of fat reddit smarks crying, anything can trend on twitter if it gets enough tweets. Buyrates drastically went up following the royal rumble. Do you just live in your own world of /wew/tist revisionist history? Look at the actual numbers, nobody cared about that faggy little hashtag.
>>
>>1764122
Roman was announced for the main event, people tuned out because of him
>>
>>1764144
>A fatfuck neckbeard versus a jacked Samoan badass
Hmm I wonder who's gonna hurt the ratings more.
>>
>>1764143
>>1764151
hi fedoRamen
>>
>>1764139
Nobody can replace John Cena. He's one of the top 5 WWE creations.
>>
>>1764154
>I have no argument to try and put over the fatfuck that I live vicariously through so I'll just call him a fedoramen
Have you ever even made eye contact with a woman?
>>
>>1764158
CM Punk
>>
>>1764165
CM Punk was really good but he's not a WWE creation.
>>
>>1764165
Shouldn't you be in the hospital, Phil?
>>
>>1764143
>buyrates
>Network era

You're pitifully inept at even keeping your bullshit consistent.

>>1764151
I pick the guy who crowds have been openly rejecting for almost 2 years.

Definitely not the guy who's been winning over hostile crowds for nearly a decade and has been selling T-shirts by the tanker load since his debut.

>jacked

Explain the corset.

>>1764162
Most of us usually just fuck your mom from behind.
>>
>>1763889
>Daniel Bryan program for an entire year
lol
>>
>>1764158
>derivative of Rocky & Hogan
>"creation"
>>
>>1764181
BRETCUM IS ANGRY
>>
File: BALORED.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
BALORED.gif
1MB, 320x180px
>>1764186
>get BTFO
>u-u m-m-mad

state of FedoRamen
>>
>>1764162
>a jacked Samoan badass
hi fedoRamen
>>
>>1764186
> m'o'm
> bretgoat
How new r u?
>>1764191
> FedoRamen
>>
>>1763767
Simple. He realized instead of building up a superstar to alleviate the draw power from Cena, he'd just poach an already popular superstar. That way the company gets an instant big name without having to wait for years of build ups, and the fans can't complain because it's still fresh. He truly is a genius at business.
>>
>>1764223
You forgot to post your hat FedoRamen
>>
>>1764280
Wow, he realised that after spending the better part of the 21st century insisting on "re-branding" name guys they signed?

Brilliant.

>that story about Vince wanting to re-name Vader
>>
AJ is a virile, heterosexual God fearing alpha male who eats meat

He's the antithesis of Daniel Bryan
>>
>>1763889
The man Vincent wanted to literally call the Mastodon, Big Van Vader, was buried by midget Shawn Michaels
>>
>>1763767
He hated I'm so many years back

Now he's a mark?

it's definitely H who's the mark.
>>
>>1764380
>He doesn't know about Vince being high on AJ and admitting he wished he'd signed him 10 years ago.
>>
>>1764139
They're the same age. AJ is perfect for carrying while Cena's gone to do other stuff and feuding with him when he's there though, just like he's doing now. If they keep building them as sort of perfect rivals then the remaining few years they're both wrestling are shaking up to be pretty great.
>>
>>1764396
tbf if he had signed him 10 years ago he would not have become as GOAT as he is now

If anything AJ should've dumped TNA sooner
>>
File: aj_nash.jpg (24KB, 250x375px) Image search: [Google]
aj_nash.jpg
24KB, 250x375px
post comfy ajs
>>
AJ had to go through the ringer to attain the respect and credibility he has in droves today. Had Vince signed ten years ago he would have turned out to be another Shelton.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.