[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'LL FADE AWAY AND CLASSIFY MYSELF AS OBSOLETE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1473571839351.jpg (44KB, 664x571px) Image search: [Google]
1473571839351.jpg
44KB, 664x571px
I'LL FADE AWAY AND CLASSIFY MYSELF AS OBSOLETE
>>
File: CMCUCK.png (449KB, 810x462px) Image search: [Google]
CMCUCK.png
449KB, 810x462px
OBSOLETE
>>
>>1763525
> longest reigning WWE champion of modern era.

> Obsolete

Take a shower and get a clue anon.
>>
>>1763534
>struggles to understand the meaning of the word 'obsolete'.
>>
>>1763534
>longest reigning WWE champion of modern era
>loses to a literally who in the UFC
kek the state of pro """""""""""""""""""""""""""wrestling""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" and philmarks
>>
>>1763542
Pro wrestling is dead now, thanks Phil!!!!
>>
>>1763534

>434 Days as WWE Champion
>BTFO in two (2) minutes

He killed wrestling, his credibility, and his legacy.

The move to MMA was because he thought he was hot shit better than everyone. He was never athletic to begin with. Dana won't even give him another fight, dude legit sucks.
>>
>>1763613
Agreed, I don't think learned anything in two years, his striking is shit and his ground game was not good either, how will he even beat his opponent?
>>
This suck, the guy faded away right after the press conference. He's not twitting anymore. That sucks, he secluded himself instantly, I wanted to have more fun at his expense, I mean I had a lot of fun for hours and hours but it's too soon, I need that goof to come back and laff' some more; the evolution of Punk, kek. He got paid 500.000$ for his act of buffoonry. Hey ! Come back here Phil Buffoon.

Fuck man, I want CM Punk to deliver great speech about not letting your dreams be dreams, hard works and other positive memes while he get his ass kicked by noname kids. Oh pls, Punk. Come back. The world need you. Pls say positive memes on camera again, I need to see you train again, I need to see your sloppy jabs, I need to see you getting raped by skiny fat tomato cans. Yes, I'm vile, I'm dirty, I'm pathetic but I need you Phil boy. You and your silly, nerd t-shirt, you and your capricious man children attitude and drama, you and your horrible dog. I'm gay for beat down CM Punk. Pls, call out Lawler and get your head caved in. Show us your arrogance and recklessness once more, and pls let Lethal fuck AJ on cam". Please Punk.

Pls Phil.
Come back.
We still love you.
>>
OBSOLETE
>>
>>1763642
kek
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.