[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck has this turned into? Raw used to be GOAT. I watched

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (69KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69KB, 1280x720px
What the fuck has this turned into? Raw used to be GOAT.
I watched the latest episode after not having watched in nearly a decade, and this shit has turned into complete cringe.
How the fuck to you still watch this?
>>
>>1762582
>How the fuck to you still watch this?
Nobody is watching RAW these days. Jericho promos and the possibility of seeing Sasha Banks break her neck are the only worthwhile parts, and they're like 20 minutes at most.

Smackdown has been killing it since the draft, we all watch it instead.
>>
>>1762590
Does Smackdown have better writing?
>>
>>1762597
No
>>
>>1762597
Yes. It's got Ryan Ward, the guy who made NXT good.

They've managed to make AJ Styles promos great, which is impressive.
>>
>>1762597
It has actual writing

Raw is a shitfest
>>
>implying RAW was GOAT in 2006

18+
>>
>>1762599
Styles has always been an underrated promo
>>
>>1762605
Never said that was when it was GOAT, just that that's the last time I've watched. Nothing will ever compare to the Stone Cold years
>>
>>1762597

Better writing AND better booking. The booking being more important than the writing.
>>
>>1762608
Yeah but now I'm actually looking forward to his promos instead of tolerating them.
>>
>>1762582

It's a kids show like teen titans go, don't waste your time with it wrestling has had its day
>>
>>1762608
He used to stutter his words a lot but lately he's beein flowing like wine, it's no surprise they put the strap on him.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.