[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>in an alternate universe, Chris Benoit retires before his

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

>in an alternate universe, Chris Benoit retires before his concussions become too severe and becomes a trainer for NXT to help breed the next generation of wrestlers with Regal.
>>
File: cribbyrenoit.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
cribbyrenoit.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>tfw I will never win trainer Benoit's respect and get his blessing to do the three rolling german suplexes
>>
Benoit, Guerrero, Malenko and Jericho were the favorite wrestlers of indie smark faggots back in the 90s just like Bryan, Punk, Balor etc today. Anyone who perceives those guys as top guys just because Vince gave a few of them brief pushes when he needed main eventers in the wake of Austin retiring, Rock leaving for Hollywood and Lesnar telling Vince he was going to the NFL was probably born in the 90s. Those guys are fucking midcarders and only got pushed when there was no one else.
>>
>>1759903
This. I literally quit watching wrestling when Jericho debuted in the WWF.
>>
>>1759903
>>1759908

>only big guis r gud wrasslors
>>
>>1759913
>short guys are good wrestlers
>>
>>1759913
t.manlet
>>
>In an alternate universe CM Punk won and /sp/ would be giving us rimjobs
>>
>>1759903
This. They're all overrated midgets that never drew anything even close to a dime
>>
>>1759913
Not saying that. Austin and Shawn Michaels aren't big guys and Foley is a fat tub of lard. Those three guys however are legitimate top guys regardless of how stacked the roster is. Benoit, Guerrero and Jericho are midcarders who were occasionally pushed as top guys when there was a lack of them.
>>
>>1759903
THIS.

I rate Jericho highly, but for his character and mic work. The rest are dull as shit. It's hilarious that people rate Benoit as one of the GOAT because they want to be edgy patricians, but will bury Bret. Even though Bret's ring work is a slice more proficient, and his character work is worlds ahead of Chris Ben wah.
>>
ITT: Carter talking to himself again
>>
>>1759921
>he thinks CM Punk in UFC was an /asp/ versus /sp/ thing

Nobody dumps on Punky Pip more than us.
>>
>>1759954
>people rate Benoit as one of the GOAT
I know you were too young to see him work live but watch his matches and then come back on your 18th birthday and we can discuss this more
>>
>>1759903
>not liking jeriGOAT

gain height
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.