[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JASETHY'S GYM KILLS A MAN

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 11

File: jasethy.jpg (46KB, 507x337px) Image search: [Google]
jasethy.jpg
46KB, 507x337px
http://www.wkbw.com/news/west-seneca-man-dies-at-pro-wrestling-gym

>A former West Seneca student died this past Thursday, after suffering a medical emergency at a Moline, Illinois gym. Jonah Snyder was 20 years old.

>A family friend of Snyder says, he was at a school designed for training professional wrestlers. The Moline Police Department says Snyder was enrolled at the Black and Brave Wrestling Academy. The gym is run by Colby Lopez, better known in the WWE world as Seth Rollins.
>>
>>1759352
Seff is jinxed, mane
>>
Maybe he is really Hunters protoge, at least when it comes to burying new talent.
>>
File: download (5).jpg (5KB, 293x172px) Image search: [Google]
download (5).jpg
5KB, 293x172px
Apologise
>>
Seth might be the modern Sid Vicious, but a shitty millennial crossfit version. Just cursed.
>>
4/10
>>
>>1759352
thank you based Seth for saving us from another vanilla manlet
>>
>>1759352
i dont like the phrase "run by" he may own a part of it or something but no way he runs or maintains the day to day. how in the hell could that be his fault
>>
>>1759371
Exactly why they used it in the first place, it gets more eyes on the news if they imply Seth's somehow responsible
>>
>>1759371
I don't like what Tri said
>>
File: Cro3nDgVIAE_PlQ.jpg (130KB, 886x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Cro3nDgVIAE_PlQ.jpg
130KB, 886x1200px
>>1759352
Is he the Antichrist?
>>
File: mfw.jpg (45KB, 525x650px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
45KB, 525x650px
>>1759352
even the gym is keeping kayfabe, wew,
>>
Based Seth saved him from seeing his idol get destroyed in the octagon
>>
>>1759352
When will this homicidal maniac finally face justice?
>>
Bret was right
>>
>>1759441
Is Seth the Sam Hyde of wrestling?
>>
>>1759426
oh he's a cm phil cosplayer

why didn't he just tap out
>>
Jasethy is fucking dangerous. Fire him
>>
>>1759352
>need you do something in order to read article.
Bitch i should never have to work to get my news.
>>
THE BUCKLE BOMBER STRIKES AGAIN
>>
File: abort.gif (3MB, 200x197px) Image search: [Google]
abort.gif
3MB, 200x197px
>>1759352
>Colby Lopez

I didn't know Seth was working here illegally. Shame to see him go after Trump is president.
>>
File: tumblr_obmcydlWRB1rmv1vdo1_540.png (981KB, 540x609px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_obmcydlWRB1rmv1vdo1_540.png
981KB, 540x609px
Based fucking Seff keeping kayfabe alive.
GOAT.
>>
>>1760736
Keeping kayfabe alive at the expense of humans
>>
>>1760772
> americunts
> humans
>>
>>1760735
Seth is not a spic, his stepfather is Mexican
>>
File: all according to keikaku.png (275KB, 442x537px) Image search: [Google]
all according to keikaku.png
275KB, 442x537px
>>1760772
Truly the greatest heel of the modern era.
>>
DANGEROUS SETH STRIKES AGIAN
>>
>>1760778
He's an anchor baby kek
>>
>>1761207
His biological dad is Armenian desu
>>
>>1759352

>watching video in the link
>news anchorman's last name is Russo
>>
>Colby Lopez

Wait, what? I thought he was Armenian or some shit?

You telling me Sethetty is a fucking BEANER?!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING DROPPED FUCKING DROPPED FUCK YOU VINCE REEEEEEEEEREREREREEREREEEE
>>
>>1761285
Ayy lmao
>>
>>1761372
He's the next based Eddie bruh
>>
>>1761372

Mexican wrestlers are most based.
>>
I CANT BELIEVE THE CURB STOMP KILLED A DUDE
>>
>tfw no one read the article

>"The Rock Island County coroner, Brian Gustafson says Snyder was training with eight other people at the gym, when he started to feel ill. According to the coroner, the trainers instructed Snyder to sit down. Snyder’s condition continued to worsen and trainers called 911. Paramedics arrived and Snyder went into cardiac arrest. He was taken to the Genesis Medical Center where he was pronounced dead."

>"An autopsy done on Friday was inconclusive according to Gustafson. The Moline Police are continuing to investigate the death."

Rollins was not involved and the death wasn't caused by a botch or a stiff move. Even though the matter is still being investigated, it seems like it had little or nothing to do with wrestling.
>>
>>1761871
Well of course Seth had nothing to do with it, but how else will we shitpost about it?
>>
>>1761372
His step-dad is Mexican
>>
>>1761871

Maybe he had sudden death syndrome.
>>
>>1760725
>poor baby has to work to get something

Entitled millennial garbage
>>
>>1761871

Post your face when the cause of death was steroids
>>
File: n41jt1MZGX1qcfut1.gif (992KB, 300x216px) Image search: [Google]
n41jt1MZGX1qcfut1.gif
992KB, 300x216px
>>1759352
>>
>>1760772
The tree of kayfabe must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of manlets and wrestling students.
>>
>buries talent BEFORE they become wrestlers
Haitch must be proud
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.