[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So Rawtist... Whats the game plan when smackdown consistently

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: 1473828136568.png (1MB, 909x508px) Image search: [Google]
1473828136568.png
1MB, 909x508px
So Rawtist...
Whats the game plan when smackdown consistently gets better ratings?
>tfw raw will lose the ratings war this week when this was SDLs main event
>>
It's almost like Smackdown is written for wrestling fans and Raw is written for.. I dont even know honestly. It's just trash.
>>
>Smackdown are even able to get jobber of the week James Elsworth over
Brilliant.
>>
football will kill raw for smackdown. all they have to do is not become raw
>>
Wow, Cena seriously shit all over Dean last night, that was incredible. Dean was shook
>>
>>1759267
Smackdown got Heath Slater over and made me care about The Miz for the first time ever.

Their writing team is destroying Raw
>>
>>1759277
This holy shit, it legit took me by surprise and marked like a 12 years old.

I almost believe they have legit heat.
>>
>>1759293
Yeah I marked for sure. Dean was just dumbfounded with his rosey red cheeks, had no idea what to say. Reminded me of Rollins when that guy rushed the ring, just incompetence.
>>
>>1759265
long haired betas who like shitty metal music and seth rollens
>>
How did Cesaro knew exactly what was going to happen?
>>
Two years from now
>Smackdown pulls a 4.5
>>
>>1759232
I thought you /asp/holes were just shitposting again, but he's actually in this goddamn match.

I need to lassoo my sides back down to earth now.
>>
maybe they'll manage to balance RAW out when the new Cruiserweight Division gets going
>>
James Ellsworth is a bigger draw than Roman
>>
>thought that was a photoshop
>look it up
>it's real

man I should start watching wrestling more often again
>>
>>1759549

just watch Smackdown mate
>>
james ellsworth is going to be IC champion before the year is out

screencap this
>>
>>1759232
The things about Smackdown is that they are not afraid to turn established guys heel or face, as soon as some character is getting stale and the fans start to turn on it they always manage to either turn it out make it a tweener or just in some form breathe in some new life into him. Where in Raw it's like there's some long term business plan for the wrestler as a brand that makes it so that guy can only ever play that role because turning him would fukc up marketing or some shit.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Ellsworth
Wow, RIP
>>
>>1759342
And gets off on having their hot but bitchy mom scream at them constantly.
>>
Once the cruiserweight division gets started up, they need to make at least ONE entire hour devoted to it. That helps in filling in time at least.

The rest, treat it like it's a two hour Raw.
>>
>>1762367
>Literal no chin jobber has more charisma than your new CW champion
>>
>>1762367
>a full hour of CWC

Lel, this will never happen. It will be half hour at the most.

Raw seriously sucks fucking ass. I haven't watched since maybe the third episode after the split. Three and a half hours of garbage and maybe fifteen minutes of good wrestling and characters.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.