[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is she the most over hyped and underwhelming wrestler in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: botchabanks.png (289KB, 800x566px) Image search: [Google]
botchabanks.png
289KB, 800x566px
Is she the most over hyped and underwhelming wrestler in recent memory?
>>
Dean Ambrose

I still remember all the hype he had when he signed, Christ
>>
Nope, that's Dean

but she's 2nd
>>
>>1758702
Anyone coming from NXT is going to be massively overhyped.
>>
>>1758702
Relative to her actual ability, yes. Most overrated wrestler in the world.
>>
Hideo Itami? He never made main roster so I think Sasha is worse
>>
>>1758702
WWE are just really proud of her and Charlotte since they're the only decent homegrown divas instead of imported indie talent
>>
yes, by a long way. Worse than any of the shieldettys
>>
>>1758718
Charlotte, yes. Botchalot Banks did shit loads of crappy indies prior.
>>
>>1758713
Difference is many of them actually manage to deliver and at least partially live up to the hype. Look at Sami's PPV track record this year, he's been putting on fantastic matches month after month.
>>
>>1758723
Sasha was barely on the indies for a year
>>
>>1758718
>decent
>sasha
>>
>>1758716
That's injuries bro. KENTA is based, and has a body of work before NXT that is pretty fucking great.
>>
>>1758728
Still on the indies though.
>>
>>1758718
> the only decent homegrown divas instead of imported indie talent

dana brooke says hi
>>
>>1758756
She's terrible and easily tied for worst wrestler in the whole company with Enzo
>>
>>1758708
>>1758709

THIS.
>>
File: 1385629974160.gif (3MB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1385629974160.gif
3MB, 600x400px
>>1758702

...yes.
>>
>>1758762
Titus is worse than both
>>
>>1758762
>caring about workrate

enzo is a clown you are not supposed to take him seriously
>>
She's pretty crap. They've killed her character and she gets exposed every time she tries to cut a promo. She wouldn't be so intolerable if it wasn't for smarks treating her like the best female wrestler in the world.
>>
>>1758737
Yeah, so were Cena, Orton, Miz & Rusev among others.

It doesn't matter and it has nothing to do with their present states.

>>1758762
Enzo looked better last night than a lot of guys have in some time.
>>
>>1758762
>dana and enzo worst
Who is becky lynch
>>
>>1758781
Are you kidding?

Oh wait not enough ebin suicide dives and botched landings. God forbid a wrestler actually have a moveset that looks like it has impact and hurts the opponent.

rusev vs titus mitb was far better than any ringwork enzo and becky have done on the main roster
>>
>>1758820
>carter STILL being worked by based becky
never gets old
>>
>>1758702
Her and Demon King. That jap in NXT will be the most underwhelming
>>
>>1758825
>le flippyshit meme

Dude, no, Titus is hot fucking garbage and that match you're referring to audibly had Rusev curse him out for botching like the shitter he is.
>>
>>1758762
It's a shame. I really want to like her because she was so fun on NXT but there she had rehearsed matches and great workers like Asuka to carry her. Her bully heel character was always her strong point but that's gone too. Now she's a borderline slave with stockholm syndrome
>>
>>1758820
THE LASS WHO DEVASTATES JEFF'S ASS

THE FETISHISM WHO TRIGGERS HIS 'TISM
>>
>>1758838
The only way this angle can be salvaged is if Emma saves Dana when she returns. Then they lez out and become the first two of the new LGBT characters
>>
File: emmadanahug.png (320KB, 650x387px) Image search: [Google]
emmadanahug.png
320KB, 650x387px
>>1758848
Yes pls
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.