[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"The most vicious, most vile, most violent competitor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

File: 3eff6484a6d7c39f785f679b99cf4290.jpg (666KB, 1899x1040px) Image search: [Google]
3eff6484a6d7c39f785f679b99cf4290.jpg
666KB, 1899x1040px
>"The most vicious, most vile, most violent competitor in WWE!"
What message was Senor Joe attempting to convey here?
>>
>Gird your ass Miz, after I put this slant-eye over, I'm coming for you.
>>
>>1752907
He's FAT
>>
If Joe comes out to confront Miz i will literally mark like a retard
>>
So, if Joe debuts and fights Miz for the title, will it be a squash match or will Miz put in offense?
>>
>>1752928
Miz will get offense, they won't just squash the guy that's held the IC Title for half a year. But Joe will have destroyed him by the end.
>>
>>1752928
He'll start off getting destroyed, pull off dirty tricks to get some offense off, and still lose.
>>
>>1752928
Borderline squash hopefully
>>
>>1752928
>>1752939
>>1752964
>>1752965
Ideally, absolutely best-case, it's a No DQ, Joe starts strong, then Miz calls in Maryse to dick-shot or chair-blow him, gets some offense, then Joe murder-slaughters him through tables and shit.
>>
What's that quote have to do with miz? Did I miss something
>>
>>1753169
Nothing
>>
>>1752928
Should be a complete squash. Talking 20 seconds tops.
>>
>>1752907
Ali-esque, Joe is so based.
>>
>>1752965
>>1753614

Agree. Miz doesn't have to look strong, there's no need for that. Huge squash, bake him away for a few months, and return to a big pop.
>>
>>1752993
I like that. Miz heels it up and it just pushes Joe into absolute Fuck Murder Pillage mode.

How often do they do No DQs for the IC title, though?

>>1753169
Nah, it's just the popular theory around internet that Samoa Joe's gonna get called up to SmackDown very soon because
1) He put Shinsuke over, so there's nothing left for him in NXT.
2) SmackDown needs the help.
3) The other recent NXT graduate, Bayley, went to Raw.

And the thing that makes the most sense is to slide him into the IC title picture. He'd make a great IC champ and he's pretty old, so if you're gonna pull the trigger on him, it's gotta be now.
>>
>>1753626
>Miz
>big pop
>ever
Hahahahahahahaha.
>>
>>1753626
You need Miz around to keep SmackDown's midcard rolling. He's not gonna get a return pop, people love to hate him.
>>
>>1753637

If he went away right now? Absolutely, the smarks will be starved for his heel work and will be happy to have him back. He's the new Honky Tonk.
>>
>>1753656
>He's not gonna get a return pop, people love to hate him.

And that's exactly WHY people will pop for him, so they can openly hate him again.

I'm not suggesting he will get babyface pops every week for three month. You people seriously overestimate what it takes to get a pop in today's smark infested WWE.
>>
>Smackdown teases Miz facing 'backlash' for his actions
inb4 it's just ziggles getting a rematch
>>
>>1753632
Not often but the next Smackdown PPV is No Mercy so there's a chance.
>>
>>1753672
Still, SmackDown doesn't have the depth to lose a top midcarder for a couple months, they need him around.
>>
>>1753755
He'll be replaced with Joe

Miz has been working hard, I think he's earned a vacation and some time to re-tool his gimmick sliiiiightly.
>>
>>1753768
He had a month off filming the Marines 5 with the Social Outcast
>>
>>1753773
Since he's had the title?
>>
>>1753777
During the build to Money in the Bank, he was gone. The briefcase essentially replaced the IC belt.
>>
>>1753777
Yes he literally took the title with him and fucked off for a month
>>
>>1753790
I really wanted to see Miz vs Brian Kendrick feud because of the Dbry situation.

Brian Kendrick deserves an IC title push.
>>
>>1753847
Kendrick is going on Raw for the Cruiser weight division
>>
>>1753857
Yeah, but another missed opportunity for the WWE to use Dbry/Miz angle feud.

Dbry should have use those Cruiserweights in Smackdown too
>>
>>1753666
Miz has never in a decade gotten a "pop" from fans. No one but a few neck beards on this board even gives a fuck about Miz.
>>
>>1755521
I always get the feeling Miz is the modern X-Pac. Go away heat only
>>
>>1752939
>they won't just squash the guy that's held the IC Title for half a year.

Guessing you don't know how the longest-ever IC Title reign ended
>>
>>1753666
>this is what Miz marks actually believe
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.