[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>RE @RealPaigeWWE. She has a contract w/WWE to 2019. She believes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (65KB, 640x402px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65KB, 640x402px
>RE @RealPaigeWWE. She has a contract w/WWE to 2019. She believes she will be able to get out of it so she quit. WWE has different opinion

What did he mean by this?
>>
that paige just made the single biggest mistake in her life
>>
can we just wait until it actually happens?
>>
remember she's not an employee but she can't work anywhere else until her contract expires :^)
>>
File: elburitto.png (119KB, 280x288px) Image search: [Google]
elburitto.png
119KB, 280x288px
>>
shes really dumb
>>
>>1752616
man you just know she screams "pappppi" while he is railing her cornhole

>British "women"
>>
no this is straight out of the sink-your-claws-deep playbook. Paige quits, WWE pays her to stay home for three years rather than feature on a rival promotion. Paige gets pregnant and is basically paid to lie on the couch, and then gets paid maternity leave. Once 2019 hits and her contract expires, she has a monthly income from Alberto anyway, because babby.

It's that low cunning that British carnies have used to survive for generations.
>>
>>1752626
she doesn't get paid much of anything if she doesn't do any dates
>>
>>1752640
if she is tied to a contract, she gets paid.
She will be making bank just sitting at home, firing out little mexican pikeys for the next 3 years.
>>
>>1752616
kek cant wait till he hurts her feelings and she kills herself since she has 2 tats of him already
>>
>>1752645
>making bank

Please. She'll be getting paid a retainer without making any bonuses off merch or "PPV".
>>
>>1752645
>if she is tied to a contract, she gets paid.

Her contract isn't a guaranteed weekly salary, it is pay for houseshow/tv show/ppv appearance or match.

This isn't WCW
>>
>>1752645
>if she is tied to a contract, she gets paid

That literally isn't how WWE contracts work. Not to mention the fact that WWE will just suspend her contract if she's not on TV, like they did Daniel Bryan's. They can legally keep her under contract forever until she fulfills her obligations, which is the reason Bryan had to come back to TV in order to ever get out of his WWE contract and go wrestle elsewhere.
>>
>>1752655
>>1752660
>>1752704
she isn't on a pay per appearance contract - if she were, she would be free to leave tomorrow.

If she is tied to a contract until 2019, there is some level of guaranteed income from that. That level is probably more than you or I earn in a year, so she will be quite happy with that, if it's time spent doing nothing.
>>
>>1752660

I thought they had a minimum guaranteed yearly payment?

If they didn't work enough shows to make their yearly they still get the difference.
>>
>>1752740
>That level is probably more than you or I earn in a year, so she will be quite happy with that, if it's time spent doing nothing.

Doubt it
>>
>>1752741
The downside guarantee is not even close to livable wage.
>>
>>1752745
I don't.
>>1752747
I do however doubt this
>>
>>1752751
if her guaranteed money is more than what I make a year I'd be floored.
>>
Her downside guarantee is $50k a year

Source: Meltzer
>>
>>1752616
I don't know why my thread was deleted.
>>
>>1752584
>What did he mean by this?

That we're about to see Paige be totally buried for the next 3 years straight.
>>
>>1752704
They cant keep you under contract forever. You cant be forced to work forever in that way as it basically amounts to slavery. A bit hyperbolic, but you get the point. Anytime WWE tries to enforce those contracts they fail. Punk walked out, Brock walked out, Austin walked out. WWE cant do jack if she walks away, because their bullshit contracts are not legally enforcable. Any judge looks at it and they throw it right out since it breaks pretty much every enployment rule going.
>>
>>1752765
sounds about right.

When she's sat at home, with no travel / accommodation expenses to worry about, that's suddenly a comfortable amount.
>>
Another Paige tattoo thread deleted. Is Paige the mod on this board?
>>
>>1752888
mine was too
is her mom the mod?
>>
>>1752584

>Dirtsheets

>>1752616

What did Alberto do to this woman? She wasn't infatuated with that other drummer guy she was with before.
>>
File: alphas and cucks.png (3MB, 2348x1524px) Image search: [Google]
alphas and cucks.png
3MB, 2348x1524px
>>1752616
Shit, ADR has his carnie on a leash.
>>
File: image.jpg (19KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 194x259px
>>1752765
>Le Meltzer
>>
>>1753028
I think Seth should have his Alpha Male status under review after that thorough destruction by noted Beta Cuck Kevin Owens last night on Raw.
>>
>>1752616
Im trying to figure out what the fuck body part is the whores tattoo on? Her belly? What an awkward infuriating pic
>>
>>1753028

>HHH
>Alpha Male

For carrying the kliq's bags and being the designated driver?
>>
>>1753044
You can see her arm in the pic which gives you context. Its just under her left breast.
>>
>>1752924
>breaks pretty much every enployment rule going.
How so, bro?
>>
>>1753051
he played the long game and came out on top

scott hall is a shell of himself and will relapse any day now
Nash spends his time charging $500 to tell fake stories as shoots
X-Pac is X-Pac
HBK has to pretend to have found Christ so everybody doesn't hate him

Nobody politicd better
>>
>>1752584
>independent contractors

Vince has tried this shit before, it won't hold up. If Paige wants out, she will be able to leave.
>>
File: 1472010997671.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1472010997671.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
>>1753028
Put AJ on the left
>>
>>1752584
Why are we still talking about this gypsy
>>
>>1753028
>JBL
>The guy that talked smack and got the shit kicked out of him by every guy on the roster
>Alpha
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9JOEYxwwbk
>>
>>1753222
could gaybl even beat woods in a shoot fight?
>>
>>1753028
>Kota
>beta

confirmed knowing fuckall about Ibushi
>>
>>1753028
I feel bad for Johnny, he just couldn't do nothing about it. He's still married with her.
>>
>>1753028
Move Kurt angle over to alpha male side.
>>
>>1753028
why are goldberg, ziggy, and bray cucks?
>>
>>1756863
For what losing his wife and son to double j and then working for him and losing to him?
>>
>>1753028
Gotta switch Dean and Seth. Make as many cuck jokes (based on nothing) that you want, but he's had Renee on his strap for over a year now and she's smoking. He also gives no fucks how people feel and always does his thing.
>>
>>1757117
Hi Dean!
>>
>>1752616
lol
Damn, he's got her on lock, senpai.

What the fuck kind of brain washing did he do to her?
>>
>>1753028
>>1753028
Rey and Jericho are bros, they're both alpha as fuck. Definitely more alpha than Jeff "no promotion I make will ever draw." Jarrett
>>
>>1752616
That's not even his real name.

Bitch call him by his kayfabe name. I guarantee this is not real to him.
>>
>>1758141
To be fair, plenty of folks go by their middle names. Literally nobody calls HBK "Michael".
>>
>>1758168
How do you know?
>>
>>1758174
Because Shawn is a superior name to Michael and HBK, as an alpha male, would know this
>>
>>1758180
Shawn is a girl's name.
>>
>>1758184
Delete this
>>
>>1758180
You are confusing being a spoilt child with being an alpha male
Alpha males dont suck old mens dicks for pushes
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.