[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what exactly is their gimmick? Frat guys that became wrestlers?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

File: COLFdCwUkAAIN5z.jpg (51KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
COLFdCwUkAAIN5z.jpg
51KB, 600x600px
So what exactly is their gimmick? Frat guys that became wrestlers? Football players that became wrestlers?
>>
They're just a couple of bros that get and stay hype
>>
I think they're trying to get boos but Ryder is too beloved by the smarks
>>
>>1752462
>trying to get boos
>gimmick is being hype as fuck

that gimmick wont get boos
>>
>>1752454
>So what exactly is their gimmick? Frat guys that became wrestlers?
yes
>>
>>1752529
so when are they gonna make a club exclusively to fuck the divas? Alexa Bliss could easily be a sorority sister
>>
>>1752462
Are you some kind of moron? They're straight-up babyfaces.
>>
>>1752454
Jobbers
>>
Mojo is a wigger and a shit wrestler. That's his gimmick.
>>
>>1752776
>wigger

Uh...
>>
A shitty version of the Bromans
>>
>>1752806
raquel is the only good part of the bromans
>>
>>1752454
Mojo was a football player. Seeing his flab hang over his trunks at Backlash was gross. I had to skip the match
>>
>>1752457
>get and
They don't GET hype, they STAY hype
>>
>>1752810
Which is one more good part than the Hype Bros, which are complete garbage and should be on Raw shitting it up with Gay Day and Spic 'n Span while Anderson/Gallows reunites with A+J on Smackdown and wrestles American Alpha and Slater/Rhyno
>>
>>1752643
When Big Dick Dave comes back.
>>
>>1752776
When he turns on Ryder, it will be the worst feud ever, ever
>>
>>1752839
>Batista in the Hype Bros
>they all come out and do his machine gun thing

I'd like it
>>
They're going to keep this going until they can convince Gronkowski to do an appearance with them during an offseason PPV, aren't they
>>
>>1752454
Pretty much.
The gimmick could go places if they GET hyped about something instead of STAYING hyped all the time. Like, turn it into a gradual process in their promos until they're going Ultimate Maniacs on the cameramen. Or using the gimmick during their match to crowd control instead of hyping each other before the match starts. Granted, that takes a little bit more skill.
>>
>>1752903

Oh yeah, I forgot that Mojo was friends with Gronk.

Honestly I wouldn't put it past Vince to cook up some completely retarded tag-team just so a celebrity can make an appearance on WWE. In fact I think that's exactly what's happening here.
>>
File: 1413763756591la.png (384KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1413763756591la.png
384KB, 700x700px
>>1752454
>it's a hype bros episode
>>
>>1752820
you know it BRO
>>
>>1752923
What the fuck was up with that nickelodeon kid at backlash btw? Are wwe that desperate for ANY celebrity?
>>
>>1752942
he's a fan he was going to be there anyway so they shot a bit with him that works with Miz's gimmick
>>
>>1753137
>works with Miz's gimmick
I think we can all agree it didn't work very well and was quite cringe
>>
>>1752454
I love their twitter gimmick that Zack absolutely hated this idea.
Mojo was always just a super nice guy but Zack didn't want anything to do with him.
Never even talked to him after shows.
Until one night Zack decides to hang out with Mojo and they become good friends.

Shoulda put that on television
>>
>>1753438
It could've been like Golden Truth, only not shit.
>>
File: WhoHype.webm (453KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WhoHype.webm
453KB, 1280x720px
>>1752454
Their hype as fuck look at this guy!
>>
duo that killed Ryder's micro push
>>
>>1754678
At least he got a pay raise for training Mojo
>>
>>1752462
t. FedoRamen

only you could write something that stupid
>>
>>1752462
t. anti-smark
Chatting out of his arse to prove that "muh sports entertainment is ruined by the smarks"
>>
>>1754665
they are that little kid behind him cant handle the hype.
>>
>>1752820
How can they stay hyped without previously getting hyped at some point?
>>
>>1755036
One of the big questions in life.
>>
>>1752454
Their gimmick is that Mojo is merely Zach Ryder's imaginary friend. Ryder has been wrestling in handicap matches for the past month or so.
>>
How long until Curt Hawkins and Mojo Rawley have a feud over who gets to leech off of Zack Ryder's popularity?
>>
>>1758592
Mojo is Zach's STAND
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.