[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't even look at him anymore. I threw away all my action

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 9

File: punk afraid.png (1MB, 1518x732px) Image search: [Google]
punk afraid.png
1MB, 1518x732px
I can't even look at him anymore. I threw away all my action figures and t-shirts I had of him. I don't ever want to associate myself with him anymore.

He's disgraced wrestling forever.

He made everyone look like a chump would legit lose in a real fight. The importance of kayfabe wasn't as big as it was in the circuit days, but any credibility they had he just drowned in the fucking ocean.

All I wanted was for him to at least lose by decision. Or at least one round. Or at least land a few punches. It's like he completely ignored training.

Also fuck this whole AT LEAST YOU TRIED, YOU GET A GOLD MEDAL FOR TRYING. EVERYONES A WINNER bullshit. He completely wasted everyones time, and buried his legacy that night.

Really, what now? He can't talk shit anymore, because what's he gonna do? He's gonna win a fake fight?
>>
File: 1460602297457.jpg (23KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1460602297457.jpg
23KB, 640x480px
>>1751598
>Lunchbox luchador posts
>>
Fuck off Beato
>>
>>1751598
everyone's got a plan, til you get hit
>>
Most people unfamiliar with the wwe will look at him and not be able to tell he used to be a pro wrestler since he's so tiny
>>
His promos just seem so dumb now.

Fuck you Punk. You don't deserve your fucking ice cream bars.
>>
>>1751598
> i cucked my best friends girlfriend
Kys beato
>>
File: 1473122292743.gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1473122292743.gif
2MB, 200x200px
>>1751598
He trained for about a year when you put his injuries into account. Waht did you expect. I love Punk was thinking he had a 5% chance of winning. MMA isnt why I like him, so why the fuck would I care?

Dana shouldnt have let him fight in the first place.
>>
>>1751624
Everyone knew he was going to lose, but he lost in a really reaaaallly bad way
>>
>>1751635
Well at least he wasn't knocked out right? Fuck I dont like seing people get KO'd not even people I dislike. Example: Rousy
>>
>>1751643
I jerked it seeing that cunt get knocked out.
>>
>>1751652
kek
>>
>>1751607

I just realized something.

His plan was to run from far and knock-out punch him.

Holy shit, he's more delusional than I could ever have imagined.
>>
>>1751598
>when reality sets in for WWE fans
>>
>>1751598
>threw away all my action figures
>>
File: the-rock-eyebrow-1.jpg (17KB, 255x235px) Image search: [Google]
the-rock-eyebrow-1.jpg
17KB, 255x235px
>>1751598
>action figures
>>
>>1751598
If he ever does come back to the WWE, I'll never be able to suspend my disbelief again seeing him booked as a tough guy
>>
I feel the same way, we all know wrestling is scripted, but we still believed that the wrestlers were badass and tough, but punk getting destroyed has ruined the pro wrestlers image and I can never look at them the same way, for the first time ever I did not watch backlash and Raw because I just can't cheer for these goofs anymore, I don't see them like a badass anymore, it's just a bunch of actors who get shit handed to them, it pathetic when wrestlers say that they earned it, also the whole nxt thing looks even worse now. Punk has officially killed wrestling
>>
>>1751772
But punk was never visioned as a tough badass, you have to look at Lesnar for that
>>
>>1751770
Can you still watch HBK matches?

>>1751772
Your false-flag is showing.
>>
>>1751770
B-b-but he beat John Cena.
>>
Kayfabe was dead, but still thinking that wrestles are badass really strong was easy. Now, a former world champion, author of the last 5 stars match in WWE, has been buried in less than one round.

Wrestling is dead.
>>
File: phil.jpg (41KB, 229x343px) Image search: [Google]
phil.jpg
41KB, 229x343px
>>1751815
>author of the last 5 stars match in WWE

>le meltz
>>
>>1751598
>I threw away all my action figures
>tripfag

gotta love this shithole
>>
File: MACHO MAN.jpg (226KB, 800x1058px) Image search: [Google]
MACHO MAN.jpg
226KB, 800x1058px
>>1751878
>>1751767
>>1751763

action figures have gotten cool recently, also please stay on topic.
>>
>>1751903
What topic? Also, fuck you faggot. This thread is about a homo throwing away his toys because a dude lost a UFC fight. Sounds all kinds of gay.
>>
>>1751772
Plenty of wrestlers are legit tough guys. Punk just wasn't one of them.
>>
>>1751598
>my action figures
18+
>>
now here´s a question, do you want to talk wrestling with 12 year old kids who are still playing with toys and getting mad over their babyface not winning or switch to a quality forum where you can talk stuff without babies going wahh wahh over nothing
>>
File: BretGOAT.jpg (61KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
BretGOAT.jpg
61KB, 642x361px
>>1752029
>starts post with 'now here´s a question'
>doesn't end post with a question mark
>>
File: leto.jpg (149KB, 800x1199px) Image search: [Google]
leto.jpg
149KB, 800x1199px
>>1752031
LOCK ME UP
>>
>>1751598
More proof that wwe needs to get over its indie obsession and build larger than life characters again, Who's gimmicks aren't just "im a good wrestler"

Do i believe that Broken Matt could win a real fight? No. But the point is he has mystical powers and shit, so he doesnt need to
>>
>>1752102
>WWE ever building larger than life characters

kek
>>
>>1752102
They should take this as a lesson to never push these weak Indy midgets and get back to the old roots
>>
>>1752102
Matt would push Phil's shit in.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.