[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Contract is expiring >Goes to SmackDown >Gets over

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

File: Jack_Swagger_bio.png (851KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
Jack_Swagger_bio.png
851KB, 900x506px
>Contract is expiring
>Goes to SmackDown
>Gets over and becomes a relevant part of SmackDown's mid card within a month.
Screencap this post.
>>
>>1751491
I fucking wish
>>
>>1751491
Only if he goes back to his old theme
>>
He should leave. Maybe the company will start to get a fucking clue once they see yet another underutilized talent take off somewhere else.
>>
Well yeah, Smackdown fucking made the Usos feel relevant. Even gave em the thug white converses
>>
Swaggie time is now

Can you imagine swagger vs aj. Swagger vs brock. Swagger vs Orton and cena classic
>>
>>1751494
A mashup of both would be based
>>
>>1751506
That would be dope. Book it
>>
If they're not doing anything they should let him work NXT again

His match vs. Sami was easily the best of his career
>>
I still feel bad for this guy when it was revealed he was only getting like $70k a year.
>>
>>1751516
Really it was 212k a year when I checked
>>
>>1751516
>>1751537
>believing forbes.com articles
>>
>>1751516
Not bad money for a fucking jobber. Hell I'd take that deal in a heartbeat.

>70k a year
>Only working a few minutes a week
>based catering
>traveling the world

Not all that bad.
>>
>>1751542
There's still travel, lodging, and other expenses, tho.
>>
>>1751542
You know you have to pay for your own travel, right?
>>
Should do MMA and beat CM Punk
>>
They should send him to Smackdown and reveal he's Heath's long lost brother.

Better yet, have it be revealed that Rhyno's their father and this last couple of weeks was just him trying to reconnect with his sons.
>>
They should fire him already

He's an unsafe yet boring worker who has to rely on yank jingoism to get a reaction out of the crowd
>>
>>1751491
>Del Rio already bailed after the brand split
>Dudley Boyz didn't renew after the brand split crashed their momentum
>Rumoured that Cesaro is bailing as well after his contract ends next month
>Balor injured
>Banks injured
>Having trouble getting new stars over

It feels like the brand split is just not working without a large pool of stars to draw from. It's only a matter of time before matches start repeating themselves. Hell, for a "new era" they've already fallen back on the Authority redraw.
>>
>>1752156
>Cesaro is leaving

Whaaaaaaaaaaa?
>>
>>1751491
Only the first two lines are correct.
>>
>>1752156
Which momentum? They've been floundering about and losing to the New Day since they came back.
>>
>>1751491
Real Americans invade Smackdown because they're sick of Raw overlooking them
Honestly just send all the women to Raw and make SDL the tag team brand
>>
>>1751544
>>1751546
Does he have to travel the weeks he's not on TV?
>>
>>1751561
>This story is clearly every bit as bullshit as Heath's huge family.
>Heath and Swaggie play it up constantly, calling each other bro and him dad.
>Rhyno is really, visibly uncomfortable with this because it's total bullshit and he knows it, and he can't afford to be caught in a lie with his election coming up, so he refuses to ever open his mouth and go along with it, but he can't just call it bullshit either 'cause Heath is his friend and his partner.
>>
>>1752156
What momentum? They came back, put dudes over for a year and then left, putting guys over on their way out.

The Dudleyz came and did exactly what they were supposed to do. They're old school as fuck and deserve respect. Not their fault that the rest of Raw's tag division is a joke.

>Having trouble getting new stars over
SmackDown isn't. They got Heath and Rhyno over and made them champs. They're doing exactly what they had to do, making more with less. Raw has a stacked roster relatively and isn't doing shit with it 'cause y'know, gotta give Titus O'Neil and Jinder Mahal promo time.

Balor getting injured and Del Rio having a coke fueled orgy was bad luck, but they can get past it.
>>
>>1752299
Fuck that, the women's division on SDL is actually more than the Charlotte and Sasha Power Hour.
>>
>>1752421
Yes
>>
>>1752458
Oh, that sucks, then.
>>
>>1751542
>based catering

Better become buddy buddy with Sin "straight shooter" Cara
>>
>>1751491

They should throw him against the miz mext. Ziggler fued is going to end how they all do, so they need to start building for the next ppv
>>
Swagger (and cesaro) should've been drafted to smackdown anyway
>>
File: giphy (1).gif (79KB, 320x198px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (1).gif
79KB, 320x198px
>>1751491
They have to fall back on nationalism for this one. Low hanging fruit since we're still dealing with ALLAHU ACKBAR!
>>
He's one of the worst wrestlers I've ever seen in my life.
He's slower than a fucking vegetable.
>>
>inb4 wcpw pays him hundreds of thousands to appear at there shit show
>>
>>1753177
I dont know what it with WCPW just loving throwing money away. No way are they making a profit with all those named wrestlers and ex-wrestlers.

Pure fucking money marks
>>
>>1751491
>Two GOAT themes
>Big Hoss
>One of the few guys who could possibly take down Brock

But he's got the worst fuckin haircut and Vince decided he was better off being a watered down Kurt Angle
>>
>>1753190
The company is only worth a little over a million, that seems like a lot but they will probably stop funding these retards when they find out they don't make money from kids on YouTube
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.