[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw live in burgerland >will never get to train in Ku

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: kudoimg.jpg (63KB, 460x346px) Image search: [Google]
kudoimg.jpg
63KB, 460x346px
>tfw live in burgerland
>will never get to train in Kudo
Why do europoors always get the best shit when it comes to martial arts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gr2GNVScKuE
>>
Okay where do I gotta go to do this shit? I am all for Judo+Karate.
>>
>>1751512
You can only train in it in Japan and some european countries.
>>
>>1751564
and Brazil
>>
>>1751564
Literally the first Google result for me is a dojo in Los Angeles. From their website it seems like McDojo shit.
>>
>>1757839
If its a mcdojo then why even bother. You won't learn anything and will just waste your money.
It may as well not even exist
>>
>>1757839
>>1757862
Honestly it just looks like any other martial arts gym website trying to promote themselves. The real key is: do they care more about what you pay than about what they teach and do they actually engage in sparring and competitions? The former being basic McDojo procedure and the latter being particularly important considering one of the things Kudo uses to set itself apart is "we do MMA fights except with a gi and a face-protecting helmet".
>>
>>1759290
"And we also do a jerk off motion in the air in front of their face when they fall down"

Why do this when you have actual mma?
>>
>>1751478
>Why do europoors always get the best shit when it comes to martial arts

Because they're too cucked to own guns
>>
>>1759729
I know you're trying to shitpost, but honestly no real reason to. It's an interesting idea but it boils down to mashing karate and Judo, and from what I've heard it has that problem where there's no real dedicated coaches teaching their speciality and adapting it to a whole, so it's just a watered down mishmash where the practitioners are neither that good strikers or grapplers.

My guess is its attractiveness stems from the more "traditional" setup it has. You're not learning that scary MMA thing, you're learning karate so you get all that sweet Budo stuff, except it's also really good for fighting. It's shitty and dumb, but that sells. Also, the helmet puts people at ease that they won't have to walk around with a black eye or broken nose.
>>
File: four horsemen.jpg (70KB, 400x421px) Image search: [Google]
four horsemen.jpg
70KB, 400x421px
Not sure if you guys are done with this discussion, but I figure giving it one more bump to see if others want to weigh in is no bad thing.
>>
>>1763346
> 4 geography teachers and a yellowtoothed tranny
>>
>>1763346
GOAT 100%

Nobody can pass this guys or 89 tag teams
>>
>>1763346
Not much to talk about, it's a meme krotty style that isn't particularly well known or widespread and is essentially watered down MMA in a gi and with a space helmet. By that point you might as well train in real MMA. If you want to do karate you'd probably be better served adapting the WKF's competition style, which does allow for throws, into MMA and come in with a peculiar and unique background like the Machida brothers or Stephen Thompson.
>>
>>1759733
This

Trust me, I'm one of the poorer Yuropoors
>>
>>1759946
Why not just do Kyokoshin and Judo separately then hit up an MMA place from time to time?
>>
>>1764875
Finances. Also I guess the idea that Kudo is a whole unified system rather than training two separate things and trying to unite them into a whole yourself.
>>
>>1751478
Just look for a full contact Karate dojo
>>
Some of those throws look ridiculous, by which I mean it looks like the other guy was barely resisting.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (94KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
94KB, 1440x1080px
>>1767472
Well, to be fair a good deal of full contact karate dojos work Kyokushin rules and don't train particularly well for facepunching if they focus on competition, and Kyo doesn't allow any form of grappling. I can understand wanting to have the whole package while still doing "karate", even if I also think that you're better off doing MMA by that point.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.